Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaronForever94 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The Gang masti is always fun. Glad to see a little sensible fun among them. Rinni's suggestion was too cute n funny to watch. And never in my dreams did i think of Amar standing for GS elections. I have adored this guy since the very beginning n its good to see him getting a little screen space. But u knw the current track is way too random n doesnt make any sense at all. I get that Amar standing for elections would be very unexpected n shocking for everyone.But thats it. Have the creatives even thot about the future. Till today i thot that GS was the most important position in St Louis. Great power so great responsibility. Now the gang may help Amar win etc etc. But what after dat. Will he be able to carry out the responsibilities of the GS. The gang wont be able to help him then, will they?? Important decisions of the college are at stake. Honestly this move was too dumb, ven for the creatives. Here's hoping that they get their head together n give us some sensible track..!!!

Edited by SwaronForever94 - 11 years ago
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh really did rinni and amar got screen space...😲 I'm so so happy for both of them..😃 I love them.. 
Maybe we would get to see him (character) gaining some self confidence cause he was shy because of his totla pan... I would be happy if CV's justified his character.. like him actually standing for his college, holding some responsibilities... and overcoming his shy nature... and actually working for college...  But I love nilesh too.. Poor macedon , having such a amazing talent but is used for promotions...

When CV's will understand give space to the deserved one's not some  bunch of non dancer's...😡

And about swaron who are they? I only know two individuals named swayam and sharon...

P.S.:- Dose amar G. also need a vacation ??.. cause first  sametha's part was exteded then she went for break... after her vishakhas role was increased then vinti went on vacation.. so thought amar would be also longing for same...

-Shruti..
Edited by swaron19 - 11 years ago
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yaa even i was surprised to see that amar was chosen by d gang to apply for d post of gs...luved d gangs expression when they all were thinking who culd be d nxt gs n even i thought that some new character wuld be introduced...n about SwaRon lets hope n pray for the best.
creature thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was indeed shocking to see Amar G getting screenspace.
Though I dint find any logic to this track of giving him chance but it was nice to see him getting due credits.
No comments on swaron.
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was also quite surprised hearing Amar as candidate for GS actually i was thinking that Taani will be choosen to stand against Shivam and that she will win and make Rey her AGS..but no...well lets see what will happened
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you all. It totally unexpected, Amar out of all.  But I am very happy for Amar, both character and person. 👏
I would be really happy if he becomes GS. This track has lots of potential.
Hope his parts are not extended only to give him vacation as such.

Nilesh and Vicky both are only used for promotions. 😡

Don't want to comment on Swaron.

About Taani, I don't know what to say. She is shown crybaby in the show and I agree that there are people like her in the world. But why is the Rey sympathizing her?😡

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm happy for the guy. Finally they get screen-space. And some are only used for promotions.
How can you like Tani..she's so annoying. But that's people opinion.
SwaRon- they should just break up, they are fighting 24/7. /: