India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Amar Gowda!..Totally Unexpected!

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
That was totally totally unexpected!! I never ever imagined this day would come! Amar G. getting screen space?! Wow!!LOL 

I must say the last scene of today's episode was good. Smile I loved how they all laughed at Rinni when she suggested she could become GS ...Poor Gal..Tongue And that bit when Bharat went over to hit Vicky for giving a "gaali"...He fell down!! I just burst out laughing! Ahh! And that part when every1 stared at Amar...My mouth fell open! I was thinking maybe there would be a new character ka entry or something!

Im mighty pleased that guy is getting his due...I always liked his character and I always felt he was the most neglected in eveything..Be it the scenes or the dance sequences. He's a great dancer.

Seeing the SwaRon scenes , all the "positivity" within me just flew out of the window! What kind of an argument was that! Sharon's statement was totally baseless! When the hell did Swayam ever say anything hurtful to her ?! That's being totally unfairAngryI know Sharon's supposed to be hot - headed but now they're just making her sound crazyShockedAnd even  Sharon hitting out at Shivam didnt make any sense! They make her just look out of control...

And why is Nilesh being used for promotions only?Angry He deserves more than that!

And what are they showing?? That by crying problems can be solved?Thumbs Down If that was possible, nobody would have any problems in this world!

Back to the topic , I m really happy we'll finally see more of Amar G. It'll be a good change. I'm actually looking forward to the next episodes. I've given up on SwaRon positivity.Broken Heart

Angry

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaronForever94creatureswaroniliciousrni_buddytca21venusrockztejukoridiot_boxNabzKaJenDMGdews100-Alinaa-swaron19Satluvsd3swaronlandTanuka_TanHamaneesha_sanker_bellaSwan_taniya_dostiiyasriShrutikaSwaRonLegilimens.Lovenarbhimetoyou-Sara....Natasha...ViccoTurmericBorn2DanceSharif.BadmaashDilBanjaraJoshua_TANHA

rni_buddy Senior Member
rni_buddy
rni_buddy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
after such a long time i gs tis is the nli good news i ve heard bou d3... thnk god atleast nw he will gt his due...i gs tey ve sn the post posted long back bout 'amar gowda the most neglected character in d3' . bless the person who posted that topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Swaron - Will this Mu's will ever end..it is going on from past 3 weeks i guess.. i have patience till one more week if they dont clear iam quitting D3 Angry.

Taarey- I didnt watch .Dead

Nilesh and Vicky  when came on screen i was 100 % sure it was for promotion or else when will cv's give important to any other character other than taarey.

Last scene was good. Amar LOL . Never expected .. but it was really suprising...
dews100 Goldie
dews100
dews100

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
i know, it was totally unexpected... but gud...
Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Yaar i dont even feel like commenting. Actually I am totally fed upBroken HeartBroken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Joshua_TANHA

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Havent watched the episode yet! But i read an article which said that SwaRon are going to clear out all their MUs and start over!  
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Yaar i dont even feel like commenting. Actually I am totally fed upBroken HeartBroken Heart

Your siggy is awesome! How did u merge them so beautifully Sukanya ? Which software did u use?

Edited by Neeti96 - 06 September 2012 at 8:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Lovenarbhi

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
neeti it is not may siggy yaar, it is madhuras, you can ask her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Go to top