Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Mehak..

..Mehak..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
How cheap can Kunal be? I mean he hugged Kiya so tightly . I fell so bad for her , poor doll. Seeing Kunal it was like '' usse control nahe ho raha uska bas chale toh yahi shuru hojaye'' DISGUSTING. I seriously hate these kind of boys who only interested in girls body Angry I fell like slapping him hard on his face. Angry
Now I realy want CVS to end this track soon , missing KiSha's fight Embarrassed

Edited by ..Mehak.. - 06 September 2012 at 8:04am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7Anikz003zzinia2411basket_101-Alia-gal.angel-Stardust--happilyunknownFieryLioness..-Ayesshhaa-..spicySugar..EnduranceBrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how cheap can he be?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Kasmey! I felt like punching Kunal on the face so HARD! :@ He has ZERO respect for women! :@ URGH! And he actually commented on her WEIGHT!!! He is the most frustrating character!

Abey yaar! NIKALO ISSE! Khatam karo ye useless track! GIMME MY ROYAL JUNGLEES BACK! T__T

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zzinia2411100littledevilsFieryLionessZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I agree Angry he is way too cheapAngry even I felt like slapping him Angry DISGUSTING is a small word for him..

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 07 September 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7ZaYaHolic

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
n his dialogue, "tumhare kapdo ka weight jyaada hai" was too much...n kiya's grey image mind dialogue,"i vl kill him right now"...she is tolerating juz for kd...any other girl wud hv surely slapped him very hard...n his flavour dialogue clearly related to 'c**d*ms'...he is crossing all his limits...upar se piddi n kd vl think kiya involving in framing n kd vl again tell her those lines linking kunal for which she got angry wid kd

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
LOL - it's actually going to make it even more fun. Becoz Kiya will not tell KD about helping him out and KD will choose to misunderstand her as a cheap girl throwing herself at any guy - leading to a Royal fight in the Royal Academy. Did I hear a sizzle already? 

-happilyunknown

IF-Rockerz

-happilyunknown

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I know..Kunal is just..KD better love her for this!

paras22

paras22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
a girl should always keep her head cool whenever dealing with these kind of guys. they do deserve punishment but it should not  come at cost of her own safety.
p.s. just my views

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
imagine wat kd vl do wen he vl learn dat kunal tried to harm kiya...uska saara charmness nikal dega ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.