The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

how cheap can he be?

..Mehak.. Goldie
..Mehak..
..Mehak..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
How cheap can Kunal be? I mean he hugged Kiya so tightly . I fell so bad for her , poor doll. Seeing Kunal it was like '' usse control nahe ho raha uska bas chale toh yahi shuru hojaye'' DISGUSTING. I seriously hate these kind of boys who only interested in girls body Angry I fell like slapping him hard on his face. Angry
Now I realy want CVS to end this track soon , missing KiSha's fight Embarrassed

Edited by ..Mehak.. - 06 September 2012 at 8:04am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7zzinia2411Anikz003gal.angel-happilyunknownbasket_101-Alia--Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..lostmymusic.FieryLionessBrashCandyEndurance

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Kasmey! I felt like punching Kunal on the face so HARD! :@ He has ZERO respect for women! :@ URGH! And he actually commented on her WEIGHT!!! He is the most frustrating character!

Abey yaar! NIKALO ISSE! Khatam karo ye useless track! GIMME MY ROYAL JUNGLEES BACK! T__T

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zzinia2411100littledevilsFieryLionessZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I agree Angry he is way too cheapAngry even I felt like slapping him Angry DISGUSTING is a small word for him..

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 07 September 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7ZaYaHolic

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
n his dialogue, "tumhare kapdo ka weight jyaada hai" was too much...n kiya's grey image mind dialogue,"i vl kill him right now"...she is tolerating juz for kd...any other girl wud hv surely slapped him very hard...n his flavour dialogue clearly related to 'c**d*ms'...he is crossing all his limits...upar se piddi n kd vl think kiya involving in framing n kd vl again tell her those lines linking kunal for which she got angry wid kd
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
LOL - it's actually going to make it even more fun. Becoz Kiya will not tell KD about helping him out and KD will choose to misunderstand her as a cheap girl throwing herself at any guy - leading to a Royal fight in the Royal Academy. Did I hear a sizzle already? 
-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I know..Kunal is just..KD better love her for this!
paras22 Senior Member
paras22
paras22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
a girl should always keep her head cool whenever dealing with these kind of guys. they do deserve punishment but it should not  come at cost of her own safety.
p.s. just my views
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
imagine wat kd vl do wen he vl learn dat kunal tried to harm kiya...uska saara charmness nikal dega ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index