•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Uff! Loved the RaHi scene today! hayee! After so many days, finally got to see them. And it was so, so, so..sooo bittersweet! I am having these warm, fuzzy feelings inside of me. Thank god their fight has been resolved.

Panchi, you dumbo! Why can't you get it? This guy holds you the most special in his life, you are his best buddy! Why do you want something more from this relationship now? And to go to such extent that you faint? Why don't you get it, it's not your figure but your soul that makes you special in his life. He loves you yaar, in his own friendly way he loves you. No matter what happens, you will always be on the top of his priority list. It was proven today.

His anger, anxiousness and that relief when he knew she was alright...my heart was melting in my chest. Just one glimpse of her and he was alright. I can't describe his feelings now. Simply magical. From his side, I am glad the way he is. But...damnit! I can't even blame Panchi because girls are like that. I am like that as well, at least I used to be. Not now. God, wish she realizes just what she will lose if she goes on like this 😭

Honey, love is definitely special but friendship is priceless! And to lose a friend like this...god! I'm just shaking my head at her naivety and praying that the thing will get into her head soon. From the looks of it, she still hasn't learned her lesson yet

RaHi will drive me crazy with their casual chemistry one day. And today tou was just simply magical It was so easy...so damn easy! Thank God! The thing which made me like them initially is somewhat intact, still. Hope it remains this way! 😳
Have nt Seen d Epi Bt Readin Dis Makes me Feel so Nice !

Gosh Why i missd d Epi !

Aww ! Rahi R so Adorable !

Srsly RV luvs Panchi D way.she iz !

Ohh ! Cant wait to see the Epi
Originally posted by aashi_arsha

Have nt Seen d Epi Bt Readin Dis Makes me Feel so Nice !

Gosh Why i missd d Epi !

Aww ! Rahi R so Adorable !

Srsly RV luvs Panchi D way.she iz !

Ohh ! Cant wait to see the Epi

It was an okay-ish episode 😆 Nothing too grand but the RaHi scene was definitely the highlight! Must watch! 😳
Originally posted by -Mais-

It was an okay-ish episode 😆 Nothing too grand but the RaHi scene was definitely the highlight! Must watch! 😳

Srsly An average Epi ! ... But Definatly Rahi scene WAS THE HIGHLIGHT ! :)

P.S isnt Dere Anyone who writes WU of d Epi ! I cant Find the WU Of Yesterday's Epi also

Srsly An average Epi ! ... But Definatly Rahi scene WAS THE HIGHLIGHT ! :)

P.S isnt Dere Anyone who writes WU of d Epi ! I cant Find the WU Of Yesterday's Epi also

😆

Aanchal writes the WU of Tues-Wednesday. I dunno about today. They are usually posted a little late 😛

Originally posted by -Mais-

😆

Aanchal writes the WU of Tues-Wednesday. I dunno about today. They are usually posted a little late 😛

Ahem !! Little late ? 😆
Btw u.knoe frm where I cud Find Studnt of d Year Siggies ?

Ahem !! Little late ? 😆
Btw u.knoe frm where I cud Find Studnt of d Year Siggies ?

Try the creations gallery of the Bollywood section. I chorified the Varun siggy from there 😆 and the icon, I asked my friend to make it! 😃