Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Kareena promotes Heroine at Punar Vivah in SB?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

This is Kareena's image for promoting her Heroine on Punaar Vivah serial but doesn't the sets looks like Swarn Bhawan? Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kareena promotes Heroine at Punar Vivah in SB?" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash97

ash97

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
It doesn't look like swarn bhavan but is swarn bhavan. C the floor n the door which is so familiar to us.But swarn bhavan is not punar vivah's set

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Yeah, i was like 'Am i dreaming or thinking of too much Swarn Bhavan? LOL'
Wonder how does Swarn Bhavan fits in Punar Vivah for Kareena's role Confused

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Yeah, i was like 'Am i dreaming or thinking of too much Swarn Bhavan? LOL'
Wonder how does Swarn Bhavan fits in Punar Vivah for Kareena's role Confused

I am asking the same Question  Also it is SB, I double checked.  

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yeah, the Swarn Bhavan door and the colored glass. I'm now looking forward to watch this episode. Have not seen Swarn Bhavan for so long Cry

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
It is SB and Kareena acted with Hrithik Roshan and Abhisek Bachan in a movie called Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon in 2003 and it was a Rajshri production i don't  know whether it because of that or something else but why use SB set i have no idea.And how come SB set is still there are they planning for a new show?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash97

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
That rangoli type design on the floor is a dead give away.

Strange film people now use small screen to do their promotions.  They are coming out from all direction lately.   Few years back they preferred to stay away from small screen as it was not too commercial.

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@karsuh.  I think its Rajshri's studio.  Only change the decor (furniture, curtains etc) for different shows.    Pity they can't change doors and windows and pillars.  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash97

Post Reply New Post

Go to top