India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

6th Sept WU (Page 5)

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Pagal vodafone se hi logged in hu.. Broadband ne dokha dia hai vodafone ka stick hota toh kuch fikar thodi na hoti pagal.. Hamesha network rehta hai.. Chucky aaj muje lack vitamin AD hone wala hai :'( mene aaj ka epi aur apne AD ko nihara nai :'( kitna handsome laga hoga woh yaar :'(

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mittu for updating!!
suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Amit!

Today's epi was awesome! Woo totally loved it! I can't write much today as helping my babi pack for her holiday.

Highlights for me were:-

• Sanchi clutching Indu tightly during the bike ride! Swoon I really liked how Indu was first stunned and looked back at Sanchi only, to turn around and show a hint of soft smile. Lol it's so sweet how he kept that smile hidden from Sanchi.
  • For once I liked how INSA keeping provoking the other; as finally they both do it with a sense of ownership and knowledge in the fact that the other will listen and respond. I really enjoyed seeing Sanchi indirectly taunt Indu about the cake, and the way she smiled with self-satisfaction when he ate it. It was a smile of a happy wife, knowing that her husband heeded her inner wishes.
  • Also I liked how Indu was very happy and keen to celebrate Mahek's bday. Lol he even helped decorate! Plus it was nice how he told Mahek to look at all the photo's he had taken of her saying that she looked 'good' in them. Rofl I also noted how he still refers to her as his 'saali'!
  • This was still the case in front of Mannu too. I have to admit rather than just encourage M&M rista, I would have liked Indu warning Mannu not to mess around with Mahek, and only propose to her if he truly cared about her. But lol I did find it funny when he teased Mannu about his various 'infatuations'.
  • However I do think Mannu does like Mahek, and actually does want to be with her in the long run. Firstly he has started calling Sanchi 'bhabbi', he also seems amused and happy when INSA flirt with each other (before he would have face like a wet blanket!), and today he himself tried to bring them together by encouraging Indu to accept Sanchi's offer of friendship. Plus lol he only ever brought Sanchi flowers and chocolate, whilst for Mahek he's broken the bank and splurged on ice cream and jewelry!
  • Overall the Indu/Mannu drinking session was amusing though. It was nice to see them being genially friendly with each other; although I have to say Indu is far too trusting of a snake-like character like Mannu. In fact Indu although being smart enough to see how two-faced and manipulated people can be, still places full faith in them! Swoon line came in the boy's convo though when, after Mannu apologized for making Sanchi's scold him, Indu retorted with 'Scolding? My friend for her I'm willing to endure anything. Understand?

• And of course I loved the whole 'Indu darling' scene! OMG Indu nearly fell of his chair with the shock! Plus even I was floored when Sanchi grabbed his hand demanding to know why he 'was sitting all the way over here outside, when he knows she doesn't enjoy anything without him'! WTH! What a confession! But I knew it; Sanchi only ever provoked Indu as she couldn't get enough of him, and always wanted him around her!
  • Finally lol how the tables have turned! Here is Mr. Yes Man, Indu on a 'No, No, No' mantra, whilst Mrs. Na, Na, Na Sanchi, is hell-bent on hearing the word 'Yes'. I was rofling like mad when Indu spluttered at Sanchi if this was some kind of 'zabardisti', and Sanchi frowned and determined that by hook or crook she will make Indu, say 'Yes' to her!
  • I also liked how Sanchi even in her nasha fuelled state pleaded with Indu to give her one 'last chance' as his friend. This just shows that Sanchi knows that she has been given and blown many chances of being and proving herself as a friend to Indu. But again overall I'm looking forward to Sanchi showing Indu it is no laughing matter being forced into a 'rista', and for Sanchi to realize how heartbreaking it is to face constant rejection from the one you love. Especially when you are cruelly snubbed, mocked and dismissed.

I didn't like:-

• Any Rubina scenes, and all the suspense about her mystery accomplice. Who cares?! We all just want INSA romance, which seems unlikely when the stumble upon and hide a dead body! Ugh it would so gory to see them romancing each other after discovering and disposing of Rubina's corpse!
  • Also who the hell does Rubina think she is that, she dresses up and gets all excited when 'Induji' comes?! Disgusting shameless woman; he's the married blood nephew of her own married lover!
  • Plus finally I didn't like how Sanchi forgot Mahek's bday. That poor girl does so much for her, yet her bestie forgets such an important day. Oh well I suppose Sanchi has a lot of things on her plate; first and foremost is attempting to gain the friendship and hand of her 'dushman/hubby' Indu!

Pre-cap is great! I liked how Sanchi had Indu backed up against the wall for once!

Edited by suki11 - 06 September 2012 at 5:19pm
ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Suki
Rocking episode and even better analysis.
Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
suki ...

I loved your analysis...

Plus finally I didn't like how Sanchi forgot Mahek's bday.

In Red- True ... It was strange that Sanchi forgot her birthday and Manwa reminded all of them.  hahahah
roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Indu darling oh my god..ROFLROFL

hahahha abb tak haaassi nahi sambhal rahiLOLROFL kya superb episode tha yaar...Cool enjoyedPartyDancing

suki superb analyss.. sab same to sameApproveLOL loved reading your post... ClapROFL what an episode yaar..LOL pati- patni taane maarne se baaz nahi aayengeLOLLOL ey indu darlingWinkLOL mujhe bhi laga am i dreamingROFL hahahha indu ki sahkal kya dejhna layak bann gai thi yaarLOLLOL shock me chala gaya.. WinkLOL ohh my god sabhi log the wahan... LOLLOL sanchi jabb hosh me ayegi toh pata nahi kahan muh chupayegi...LOLLOL sabke saamne darling bhi bola.. abb jhoot kaise bolegi ki "pyar nahi karti"LOLLOL

abb sab reverse me chal raha hai..

arrey rubina jab tape nikalti hai i suppose tabb hi sanchi ka book reh jayega wahanConfused hmmOuch

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 06 September 2012 at 11:11pm
Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

Rashmi
</div>
I was actually looking forward to "Sensible" Indu taking good care of Sanchi in her drunk state and having a heart to heart with her about how much he really loves her and is waiting for her to return his love.

<div>With both sloshed what is the rain sequence about now.

Rain sequence will be aired next week.

Edited by Rashmi04 - 06 September 2012 at 11:53pm
alicemath IF-Dazzler
alicemath
alicemath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
thankuuu!!!!Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index