Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 81)

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Part 24

They reached to a hotel..as soon as he stopped the SUV she looked where they came.. "Arnav .. why did we come here ?"

Arnav: until tomorrow evening we will be staying here.. & then we will go home.. not now..

He walked inside & Khushi followed him' he got the room keys & walked towards hthe room.. as both of them entered the room they were surprised to see ..it was decorated with red roses& candles.. & the bed was full of roses.. 

As soon as she enters the room she hit her leg on a chair .. she screams in pain & Arnav comes towards her.. she bend & holds her leg .. Arnav too was about to hold her leg but she defended his hand.. both of them looked at each other.. "Khushi let me see.. what happened"

Khushi : leave me a lone Arnav .. she stood back & tried walking.. but she lost her balnce.. when she was abot to fall back he caught her..

Arnav : Khushi I will never leave u a lone.. & now you mine.. no one can take you away' he lifted her walked towards the bed..& placed her .. she moved back.. & too sat on the bed.. both were sitting on the sides of the bed facing each other back..after a long silence Arnav walked towards the wash room & at that moment Khushi got changed into a nightdress which was inside the cabard.. Arnav had arranged all for her.. she was looking out through the window.. Arnav sw her standing near the window holding the mangal suthra & looking at the sky.. but he was not interest in talking to her so he laid on the bed keeping some room on the others side for her to sleep..

After hours she she was out of her deep thoughts & walked towards the bed.. she sw Arnav sleeping..she covered him fully & took her pillow & another bed cover & walked towards the window'she speared the coved down & put the pillow onto one side.. she kept her head on it & slept down just near the bed..

It was morning and Arnav was the first to get up.. as soon as he checked his phone..he sw lot of miss calls from Anjali.. he kept it back on the side table & looked at the otherside if Khushi was yet sleeping.. but she was not on the bed.. so he thought she must have got up early.. he too got up & stood to go inside the bathroom but soon as he stood he sw Khushi laying down & sleeping.. "All the night she slept down ? Khushi .. get up.." he tried waking her up but she didn't get up' he lifted her up & kept on the bed & coved her with a bed cover.. he kept on looking at her .. he moved to the bath room ..

After few minutes he was back & yet she was sleeping hugging another pillow.. he couldn't help keeping his eyes off her.. he was gazing at her .. He walked towards the table & took his phone..& walked out of the room..

He dialed his di's number..& Anjali answered the call in seconds.. "Chotte.. where are you ? Where is Khushi ji ? Buaji & all are also here.. what happen to you guys ?

Arnav : Di Khushi is with me.. dnt worry ..

Anjali : ohh thank god.. really where are you guys ?

Arnav : mm we are in a hotel..

Anjali : ohh really .. you guys when out of city for work ?

Arnav : di actually ' I  GOT  MARRIED  TO  KHUSHI  YESTERDAY..

Anjali : chotte.. dn't joke ' I know u love her but I know you will not get married so soon.. & Khushi also told me until Payal's wedding she will not inform nani about u guys..

Arnav : di I'm not joking .. I got married to Khushi & today evening we will be coming home'

Anjali was damn shocked to hear this.. really did he marry Khushi' even he loves her it's not fine to marry her in this way.. as soon as he told it..Anjali fell down.. & Arnav heard Nani & the rest of the family members screaming her name.. Arnav tried talking but no one spoke.. he cut the call & rang back to Akash.. he inform Arnav that Anjali fainted after a call..

He came towards Khushi.. "Khushi .. wake up.. Khushi wake up" as soon as she heard his voice she opened her eyes. ..& looked around.. when she sw Arnav she sat on the bed at once..

Khushi : how did I came on to the bed.. she told to her own self looking around the room..

Arnav : I kept you on the bed ..

Khushi : how dare you touch me..

Arnav : came close to her "I'm ur husband damn it.. & why on earth did you sleep down"

Khushi : u are only my forced husband.. nothing much.. & I really dnt want to sleep with you..

Arnav : listen Khushi.. if u have forgot .. we sharing a relationship.. & that is very strong than anything else..

Khushi : we HAD.. not now.. she got up from the bed & moved away.. he caught by her hand & pinned on the closet ..

Arnav : forever the relationship will be there.. he moved back .. "we are going home right now.. di is sick.." she looked at him once & walked away ..

Khushi got dressed in a red saree.. when Arnav was coming to the room she was combing her hair.. he was gazing at her .. really she looked beautiful.. but he ignored & took the keys & walked out Khushi too walked out following him..

In sometime Arnav & Khushi reached the RM..botth of them walked towards the door & was about to enter.. & that's when Anjali sw both of them .. & Around Anjali all were standing.. as soon as she sw Arnav & Khushi she screamed.. "STOP' dnt come inside" all of the raizadas & Gupatas looked at them.. as soon as Buaji sw Khushi she noticed the mangalsuthra & sindoor.. Anjali haven't told anything yet .. but as all of the members sw the wedding signs on Khushi they knew why Anjali asked them to stop .. Anjali got up & walked towards Arnav & Khushi..

Anjali; Chotte.. why did you do a thing like this ? Khushi ji? What have you done? Yes I knew about your relationship.. but why couldn't you guys stay for sometime & take this step..  Garima came towards them too..

Garima : pulled Khushi to one side.. "Khushi .. what have you done?" Arnav was looking at them talking.. he was shivering in anger.. but he controlled it'Khushi walked back towards Arnav ' anjali came with the taali & rice pot' she made them do the ghar pravesh' but no one smiled .. all were angry at them.. no one spoke.. Akash asked Arnav to lift Khushi & enter the house.. so he did .. but Arnav & Khushi both were not comfortable on it..

*flashback ends*

Arnav & Khushi was yet on the bed remembering how they got married.."Khushi.. that day I thought u & ur family is cheating on.. & you are acting as loving me just until Payal get married.. but I know now .. I was wrong.. I'm really sorry Khushi'" Khushi was having lot of tears.. as she closed her eyes the tears fell down like a river.. holding her hand.. "Khushi even I got married to you & hated you.. really from inside I loved you.." Khushi hugged him at once & cried bitterly'Arnav too hugged her back'

Both of them spent some time hugging each other' & khushi was the first to break the hug .. Arnav wiped her tears..& came closer to her.. he was gazing at her eyes.. even she did.. he kissed her one cheek .. & she closed her eyes' as heis lips left her cheek Khushi spoke to Arnav ."Arnav .. I ddn't ever cheat you.. I only loved you.."

Arnav : I know Khushi.. now no more sad things between us..  he kissed her next cheek too.. & she hugged him again '

Khushi: I love you Arnav '.

~* KESHI *~

Edited by Keshini4u - 04 March 2013 at 3:16am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhisalinsweetysuganya91najuka90nilunihalaathiraramfanfollowerbhambaribgowriueroniankitbakabrinnyrandom94radhadatta2012abysanaAdelanoriegaAshgBublyKhushianabiya1mit0905Cute6Sim96tanvi_arshiluckyarshi143SyedaFaizaabraxosarnavbarunawroneemaaks555ShilpasabuiXBosyXarshifan04Aasmaali---Sonia---alicepuppymaria_awankshubhangipraseethaAlai123madhu1210GAURI29shah.1234..ashiya..CRAZY4_SARUNhajrAR_EternalLovekritashrimzuBewakoofphillips_2909-Sanj-aquagalPreet.Kclaksh65ASR6262ThanuAdityanahtani88Fazila~Nichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
resWink

thank u jiji
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arnie married kushi of hatred...but then also he cared her

poor kushi...felt so bad for her...

anji was angry with them...
-----------------------------------------

flashabck over...

new starting for arshi...

kushi said 3 magical words to arnie again...Embarrassed

Edited by Nichuss - 17 January 2013 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet.Kc

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
nice

Kesh123

abysana Senior Member
abysana
abysana

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Aha...flashback ends...
Well, all the MU were cleared...then the real
starts from nw...
And their convo
beautiful...

Nice updt...

Kesh123

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Loved it

Kesh123

Aasmaali IF-Dazzler
Aasmaali
Aasmaali

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Awesome
Superb...

Kesh123

shah.1234 IF-Rockerz
shah.1234
shah.1234

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
so MU clear now lets c what will happen 

Kesh123

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
very nice update, at last their mu was cleared and their love confession was superb

Kesh123

Go to top