Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 66)

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
awesome update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
i'm late as usual.Ouch
awesome update dear. i love karan kushi bond yaar. nice ! Star

Kesh123

aks555 Goldie
aks555
aks555

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
*sniff* emotional update CryCryCryCry

Kesh123

Meeshaali Senior Member
Meeshaali
Meeshaali

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Hmmm great finally dey will be one again plz update next part soon Clap

Kesh123

Meeshaali Senior Member
Meeshaali
Meeshaali

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Hmmm great finally dey will be one again plz update next part soon [=D>]

Kesh123

abysana Senior Member
abysana
abysana

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thz is too much.

Dnt b late wth ur updts...

Pls updt the next part...

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Celebrity Fan Clubs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Part 21 

Mature Warning !

Arnav & khush both were at Khushi's room.. Arnav came close to her & stood in front of her.. he was looking at her eyes.. trying to read them.. khushi was refusing looking at him.. she looked some where else.. "Khushi still are u angry with me?" she looked at him.. but didn't answer .."Ok ..but khushi I need to tell you every thing right .. so now let me start" he held her hand & took her towarads the bed..& made her sit at the edge of it.. he too sat beside her holding her hands.. "Remember khushi ..the day I came here in the night?" she nodded yes..  then she fell on to some deep thoughts..

*flashback Starts*

She was dressed in a white salwa.. she was looking out from the window.. yes she was counting the stars.. what else she can do until he calls her.. she was waiting for his good night call.. today only she was at the room.. payal has gone out with her friends & she will be back on the next day afternoon.. she really felt lonely.. she was folding her hands agents her chest & looking out.. after some time her phone started beeping.. ofcoz she knew that was him.. he.. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. she picked the phone & answered it..

K: hello..

A: Khushi what are u doing  all alone ?

K: Me ? mmm nothing.. So what are u doing?

A; Oh me? .. mmm right now looking at a beauti'.ful '.. girl 'who is in front of me..

K: how dare u look at any other women Arnav..

A; what now.. I think ur too jealous when I look at any other right ? he said that & slowly slowly  .. step by step.. came towards her.. he was already at her room.. but she ddn't see her.. he was behind her.. She was continuing talking !

K: look Arnav I'm not jealous.. & I dnt care about you from now if ur like that.. u get that ? she couldn't talk more he kissed her right cheeks from behind putting one hand around her waist & yet keeping the phone in his ear.. she was surprised .. she eyes was on her forehead .. she really how could he come there at this time.. & that also inside her room.. what if someone comes.. she turned back to face him.. "Arnav .. what are u doing here..& how did u come here?"

A; Khushi.. as it was too loud she closed his mouth..

K; shushh!..  someone will hear Arnav..

A; he removed her hand & came more close.. in a husky voice..wrapping his hands around her waist.."Khushi.. what were u doing alone? & looking at the sky?" he was looking at her eyes.. even she was..

K: mmm I tried to find the handsome star among all.. she smiled at him..

A; Really.. but u will never get a star like me .. she smiled back & he lend towards her neck & started placing wet kisses.. she held him tight just to control her self'

He couldn't stop kissing her..neck to the shoulder.. shoulder to the neck.. that's how his lips were walking on her body.. she has closed her eyes.. yes she can't control her self more' he started biting her neck & shoulder..she was digging her long nails on his hands & sooth the pain of this bits.. he was licking every bit what he made few seconds ago.. she couldn't control more.. she screamed "Arhh"

A; he moved his head back & stood straight.."Khushi are u ok? She nodded her head ..but yet closing her eyes.. he picked her up & walked towards the bed & placed her in the center.. he lend towards her & kissed her forehead.. when she felt his lips on her skin she closed her eyes again.. he continued kissing her ' but that was not only kissing  he started licking the small wound which he made on her neck'but he couldn't continue for a long time.. her phone started ringing.. she opened her eyes & looked at him ..he too was shocked when he heard the phone ringing.. she pushed him & got up from the bed making him lay down on the bed..she picked the phone what was on the table.. as soon as she clicked the answer button he snatched it from her hand..

A: Khushi is busy at thins time.. so call her back.. he said that & kept the phone on the otherside..he really had an angry mood.. he was blasting in anger.. khushi looked at him once..

K: that's too bad arnav..see what u did.. I really dn't know who called .. & what will that person think now..

A; I dnt care what ppl think.. but u should think about me.. it's not good to leave me like that .. get that ?

K: ohh really.. the thing what u did is also bad .. get that too.. she was about to getup.. but he caught her by the top edge of her kurti.. where the zip was..as he pulled it her kurti tore.. he was like :O then ..she was also shocked.. she held it 4m behind to make sure he dn't see her body.. but he was waiting to take the next move on her.. he pulled her by her hand & made her sit in front of him.. she has turned her back to him.. her body was visible to him.. he couldn't stay more.. he came more close to her & moved her hair to one side on her shoulder ..& bit her hard on the other shoulder.. "Arhh" she screamed in pain..

A: but this this not bad khushi .. right ? ur loving it.. she smiled for his gutter talks.. but he ddn't see her smiling..

K: just stop it .. I need to change my dress let me go.. she pushed him by her shoulder.. but he was more strong than her..

A: let me change..come.. she was shocked to hear that now.. how could he tell that.. but again he pulled her & made her lay on the bed..

K: Arnav what are u doing what if amma comes..

A: Shhuushh!! He closed her mouth with his hand.. & he was looking at her eyes.. she too was looking at him.. that was was long eyelock.. he ddn't want to break the eyelock.. he lend towards her face & kissed her lips.. yet she ddn't kiss him back.. he was waiting for her kiss.. but she was lost somewhere.. closing her own eyes.. when she felt that he was moving to another place to kiss.. she wrapped her hands around his neck & kissed his lips back.. "I love u"

A: look someone has lost in another world .. she pulled him back for a hug..

They hugged each other for sometime & he moved & started placing wet kisses on her shoulder pulling her kurti top down.. she closed her eyes .. to feel every touch of him.. he slowly moved it down.. her cleavage was almost popping out he could almost see her black bra cups.. he moved towards it & started kissing.. he couldn't stop kissing her wildly.. he even bit her some times..he moved down & unclasped her bra.. she felt his every touch.. but ddn't want to stop his act.. why ? did she love this.. has she forgot that she is NOT MARRIED to him .. & this night would may change her life ?

Arnav removed it & threw it on the other side of the bed.. yes now she was half nude.. her chest was out so he couldn't stay more.. he had a long gaze on those.. he lend back towards those & kissed it one by one.. licking & pulling it.. all she can do is moaning.. screaming when he was biting.. this pain was pleasure ' she wanted it from him.. but what if he takes the next move' she will loss everything' then.. ? how can she face the world ? yes she got these things in her mind .. she opened her eyes & pushed him back & covered her self  pulling the kurti up..

K: no Arnav not now.. he was damn pissed off.. how can she leave this hungry man like that ..

A; Khushi what now? Plz khushi u can't do this.. u left me like that ?

K: ok I'm sorry.. but look ..i'm not married to u yet..

A; so what khushi.. we r going to get married right.. then ?

K: but Arnav not before that .. plz.. let me change now.. she got up.. & moved away..

LOVE KESHI

Edited by Keshini4u - 19 December 2012 at 7:38am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhisalinsweetysonalashishprieyakarishmagajariaCoolio56suganya91ariyazaveriemile1anjali2427brinnyrandom94abysana01341radhadatta2012sanjuarshiankitbakaIPKKND001AdelanoriegaArshiKatLoverarshiinduNidhiNevbarbisamiCaskettSim96cutesforum_02ShilpasabuiXBosyXmusax007shubhi2401mit0905sivatharshiniSyedaFaizaprabha75aks555_Roka_awroneemaPrncssOfHeartAasmaalialicepuppyswtsammaria_awankshubhangiAlai123rakenduvadanambbsrocksshah.1234jisamadhu1210CRAZY4_SARUNaquagalkritashAR_EternalLovetintinuBewakoof-Sanj-ASR6262Mrs_Darcy_17ragvir.fanThanuAdityanahtani88laksh65Preet.KcFazila~Nichuss

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
great update loved it. was a hot flash back interesting.
left us in cliff hanger.

Kesh123

Go to top