Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 62)

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Celebrity Fan Clubs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Part 20 

K: no amma.. I have given him lot of time to tell everything.. but he ddn't tell anything..& I dnt want to have a husband like ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA..

" REALLY , then why did u hug him khushi ?" now that voice was from a new person.. she searched who was it.. yes that's Karan.. he came from behind of Arnav.. yes khushi was surprised to see Karan in front of her.. she hugged him tightly.. So  shashi & Garima was double surprised to see Karan here..Arnav could surely notice it..After few minutes Khushi broke the hug & walked inside.. Karan too followed in..Garima & Shashi was looking at each other..

Karan; Khushi really it's nice too meet u after a long time.. khushi sat beside Karan avoiding Arnav.. But he only had a smile.. he knew how she is making him jealous !

A: khushi we have something to tell u.. I mean something big.. & I hope u dn't react weirdly..She looked at him once & then looked down..

Karan: yes khushi.. we do have something to tell.. Now Garima & Shashi was tensed as they knew wt these guys were up to.. yes it was crystal clear !

K: ok so tell I will be waiting.. she spoke to them very rudely as she knew it was ARNAV SINGH  RAIZADA's plans..

Shashi ; Ok khushi let me tell..Garima was holding khushi's hand & Shashi looked at Garima.. "Khushi .. me & Garima ' ISN'T ' YOUR .. REAL PARENTS"  now that was enough for khushi to get up from her seat & look at them in a shocked mood.. ! yes she was shocked.. once she got up Arnav too got up.. Khushi looked at Garima who was crying & then Shashi who was looking down.. even karan but Arnav was beside her standing'

K: DON't play with my emotions ! plz don't lie like this.. she knelt down near shashi .. "babuji tell it is a lie.." then moved to Garima who was crying' "AMMA tell me it's lie right"

Garima; No khushi no .. it's true.. she was shocked.. she got up & she wanted to run away from there.. but Arnav pulled her for a tight hug.. she too hugged him tightly & cried a lot keeping her head on his chest.. while he was  caressing her hair' after five ten minutes she broke the hug.. he wiped her tears & made her look at him..

Arnav; Khushi but remember they are always ur parents.. she looked at them & looked back at him..

K: Babuji then I want to know who are my parents.. plz tell me dnt hide thise fact anymore .. tell me everything.. plz .. I'm begging .. she started crying.. Garima walked near Khushi & held her hands..

Garima: Khushi ur real parents are not in this world.. they died when you were very small..sit here.. let me tell u the story.. Khushi this Karan is your own brother.." as soon as Garima said that Khushi looked at Karan.. Karan too was looking at her.. she got up & ran towards him.. she hugged him tightly.. & he too hugged her back' Finally they were Siblings.. & until now she ddn't know that she had a brother.. yes that was amazing.. after she broke the hug she turned towards Shashi..

Khushi; Babuji u told me that Karan is my cousin right.. Shashi looked at Garima..

Karan; come on khushi.. I just promised uncle & aunty dn't tell abt this fact until u get married..& yeah Shashi uncle promised me.. remember small days I use to come here for holidays & play with u guys' I mean with u & payal.. she quickly got the flashbacks how they use to play with him.. but he was 12 years when she was just 5 years.. Arnav just held her shoulder she was back to her sense!

Shashi; so khushi now ur ok right .. she look at shashi then at garima.. at last  Karan'

Khushi; Babuji I ddn't tell me wt happen.. I mean the story which u wanted me to tell.. how we lost our parents.. Garima walked near her & made her sit..

Garima; Ok so let me tell.. One day when both of u had gone to school.. when ur mom & dad was only at home..there was a gas leak & the whole house got brunt'  no one knew until they got the bodies .. & I was ur mother's sister.. so I brought up you here..

Khushi; then why ddn't Karan .. I mean bhai ' I ddn't he stay with us?

He was so happy to hear the word BHAI' yes she was his sister .. & after along time.. when she called him as her brother' that was awesome.. "Khushi.. listen .. when maa & papa died I was 12 years.. & I could stay alone.. so I stayed at my school hostel' & I really dnt want u to get hurt with out parents.. & so just bcoz they are looking after u I thought to stay alone.. & that's why I told uncle & aunty dnt tell abt me .." Now Karan was surely in tears.. his eyes was under a poo; of tears' khushi noticed that.. she came & wiped it away' Karan hugged his one & only sister.. while hugging he asked Arnav to come close to him.. even he was pulled for a hug.. yes they had a group hug' Arnav was Karan's brother in law..

Karan; Khushi .. so this is it.. Arnav is my brother in law.. & he is ur husband khushi' & I got to knowbut everything which has happed between u guys.. but khushi ..i still tell u this is a big misunderstanding.. & now he has got cleared from his end.. I know that you dn't know abt this yet.. but look he is ready to telly everything.. why & how it happen.. so I wish u guys should spend some time together & discuses about this fact & get cleared the fact..khushi broke the hug & looked at Arnav who was looking down..

Khushi; Bhai .. if he is ready to tell me everything I'm also ready to move on to clear them .. Arnav looked at her.. who was still looking at her own brother..

Karan; So Arnav are u ready ? he nodded as yes.. Karan kept khushi's hand on Arnav's hand & asked them to go ahead ' both of them moved towards the room..

Garima; Karan .. beta.. how did u meet Arnav ?

Karan; well aunty..i was back to india last week.. & I really wanted to meet my brother in law.. & yeah I knew he was Arnav Singh Raizada.. & also I knew he was a short tempered  person..as soon as I came to india I got to know that he was married to khushi suddenly..& the raizadas were unable to accept her as a bahu.. so all these things forced me to meet Arnav' so I made an appointment yday..

Garima; Beta so dd u tell abt the relationship then & there ?

Karan; mm ofcoz.. I had to tell.. just to know if khushi is fine or not.. 1st of all I told that khushi is my sister.. but he refused to believe.. then I had to show some photos of our childhood.. but he ddn't .. but at that moment he was damn pissed off with me.. but later he told me that he has seen me in a photo with khushi.. & he has misunderstood me as her ex boy friend.. & also khushi had told abt me to Arnav .. but he has refused to believe the fact.. so after I told khushi was my sister he really wanted me to prove it.. so I had to call uncle.. & yeah all 3 of us met each other last  afternoon..

Garima looked at Shashi .. she really ddn't know until Karan told that all of them met each other.. "Yeah Garima.. I met them"  then the next question of Garima was WHY?

Karan; Really aunty I wanted o tell everything to Arnav & clear the misunderstanding.. & he too accepted that he was wrong been rude at khushi.. & not believing him.. Then he told us the whole story' & he too promised us as soon he get home he will tell that to khushi & clear them.. & start a new life.. but last night when he called he told me that he ddn't have any courage to revel the truth before his wife.. & that she had already left him.. the we planned on patching up ..

Shashi; Ofcoz Garima.. that why I too wanted to tell khushi.. but before I did Arnav came.. so that was better than I expected ! Finally today she will get to know the real truth of the misunderstanding of this marriage..

Karan; & yeah aunty he told us that this marriage was forced' & that was a revenge from his end.. but uncle explained him ' then only he knew what was the real truth going on .. So let's hope for something good..

Garima took a sigh ! & then moved to get some tea..  

LOVE KESHI

Edited by Keshini4u - 14 December 2012 at 8:17pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhiprieyasuganya91ispkkndgoblinankitbakabrinnytracy1191zarie_emandivya1122Adelanoriegaceciliadamdianapadhi92NidhiNevabysanaradhadatta201201341sanjuarshimit0905Asvatianabiya1CaskettSim96cutesforum_02Rasa23awroneemaaks555ShilpasabuiSyedaFaizaprabha75arniepervaizalicepuppyswtsammaria_awanrakenduvadanaAasmaaliarnavkhushi22mubina_m19praseethambbsrockskshubhangiAlai123madhu1210dis_arshiCRAZY4_SARUN..ashiya..Bewakooflolly143kritashphillips_2909-Sanj-ASR6262nahtani88HansaNragvir.fanThanuAdityalaksh65Preet.Kcchetna19Mrs_Darcy_17aNkItA.CFazila~Nichussvijiasr08

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
lov ed it thanks  for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
res

--------------------------------------------------------
missed first comment againCry
----------------------------------------------------------------

K: no amma.. I have given him lot of time to tell everything.. but he ddn't tell anything..& I dnt want to have a husband like ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 237was tat so rude of u kushi...hmph

khushi sat beside Karan avoiding Arnav.. But he only had a smile.. he knew how she is making him jealous !

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 229Kushi..is nt so stupid to win over ASR which is impossible...LOL

Shashi looked at Garima.. "Khushi .. me & Garima ' ISN'T ' YOUR .. REAL PARENTS" 

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 129WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!

Khushi this Karan is your own brother.." as soon as Garima said that Khushi looked at Karan.. Karan too was looking at her.. she got up & ran towards him.. she hugged him tightly.. & he too hugged her back' Finally they were Siblings

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 129WHAT THE !!!!!!!!! another shock...but happy one...

KARAN-KUSHI brother sister Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 117

He was so happy to hear the word BHAI' yes she was his sister .. & after along time.. when she called him as her brother' that was awesome

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 206tat sequence made me emotional...poor karan...hw it was hard him to stay away from his sister...

Garima took a sigh ! & then moved to get some tea.

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 211Hoping for a new start of life...with clearing MU..ARSHI reunion...Embarrassed

Edited by Nichuss - 15 December 2012 at 12:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jesoviKesh123Preet.Kc

abysana Senior Member
abysana
abysana

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Oh...no...
u movd the story very smoothly...
My expctatn gt draind...

Anywy...
nice updt...

All the disappntmnts cm 2 an end...

Well done...

Cntnue...

Kesh123

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
fantastic...

Kesh123

sathyaish IF-Dazzler
sathyaish
sathyaish

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
loved it:) atlast khushi got her real sibling's love after ages:)

Kesh123

aNkItA.C IF-Sizzlerz
aNkItA.C
aNkItA.C

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
REALLY NICE UPDATE..LOVED IT

Kesh123

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909