Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 50)

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
lovely nice
thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
loved it!!!!!

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Stunnerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Ishqbaaz & Celebrity Fan Clubs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Part 18

A: KHUSHI  I LOVE U .. she closed her eyes & came towards his ears'

K: I too LOVE YOU Arnav' both of them spend some time hugging each other.. that was the best diwali for both of them upto date.. !

A: Khushi shall we leave now.. it's too late right? .. she broke the hug & walked towads the SUV door & opened it.. she sat & he too sat on his seat..he drove to the gupta house..  both of them were silent..

Anjali was talking with shayam.."Shaym ji I  really dnt know how to tell nani about chotte & khushiji.. now if I tell this .. I dnt know wt will happen.. but I cnt hide this also..

Shyam; ranisaiba.. we will ask chotte wt he is planning to do.. btw r u sure that he is having a strong relationship with khushi ji..?

Anjali;  she was blank.. she looked at him for few minutes.."Ofcoz I do.. it's strong.. I know abt chotte now he has changed a lot'really khushi ji is a good girl for chotte'" anjali was going on talking about her chotte & khushi..

Arnav & khushi had reached the Gupta house.. Khushi go down.. Arnav too got down.. she closed the door .. when she was about to go..he pulled her back by the hand & pinned her on the SUV door.. "Khushi ur missing something right?" she was confused.. he lend towards her right cheek & kissed her.. "Good Night khushi.."  she blushed after the kiss.. she pushed him & walked few steps.. & turned towards him.. he was still looking at her..she came back & pecked on his cheeks & ran..he too went inside his SUV .. as soon as she entered the main door she bumped on Garima.. Khushi was shocked to see her at the door way.. & her mind was asking Did amma see us? .. Garima dragged her to the kitchen.. khushi was hell scared now.. Garima left her hand & made her turn towards her.. !

Garima; khushi now dnt try to lie on me.. I sw everything.. khushi was shocked.. "Khushi tell me.. what is going on.."

K: Amma ..i'll tell you .. but dnt tell buaji or Babuji .. plz..  Amma .. he proposed me.. so even I was ok .. & I accepted it.. even anjali ji knows..

Gaima; Khushi.. Arnav is a good person.. but there are every rich ppl right.. & on this matter do u trust Arnav betuwa?  Khushi hugged Garima..

K: amma I believe him.. I have faith on him.. every time when I comes closer to him I feels that he is mine.. I dnt know beyond that.. Garima broke the hug .. & walked towards the main hall.. "Amma .. today jiji was also accepted as a bahu in raizada family" Garima was shocked.. she never knew about payal..

Garima;Khushi wt are u telling ?

K; yes ma.. jiji was hving a relasionship with Akash ji.. & today they accepted as a daughter in law 'they told that they will come here soon..  yes garima was shocked to hear something like that.. both daughter are willing to be the bahu of RAIZADA' & how could be this possible.. khushi left her amma ina deep thought & moved to her room..

Next day morning Khushi got ready early to leave to the office.. she moved out soon before she meets anyone else.. yes she was upset ..bcoz she had been caught .. yes she was shy to face her own mother..  so she went early ' On the other hand Arnav was trying to call her since last night .. but he couldn't.. Khushi ddn't answer his calles.. he was pissed off .. & also scared.. so he too wanted meet her soon.. he took his phone & dialed a number.. "Aman when khushi comes to the office just let me know"

Aman; Sir khushi mam is at the office right now.

Arnav; What ? it's not even 8 am right ? but she came.. ok .. I will come there.. dnt let her go anywhere until I come..

Aman; sir anything wrong ?

Arnav; Aman do what I said.. no more questions.. keep an eye on her until I reach.. he cut the call & picked his laptop & walked out of the room.. he even ignored Anjali & walked fast towards the main door.. Anjali was surely noticing this..

After few minutes of driving he reached the AR office.. he walked towards her cabin.. he pushed the door & came inside.. she was keeping her head on the desk.. yes he heard she was crying.. but he ddn't know why?.. he moved his legs soon near her & bent towards her..

A:Khushhi.. are you ok ? khushi why are u crying ? khushi talk to me.. he made her get up from the desk.. she got up & hugged him tightly.. she stared crying.. he was caressing her hair to clam down her.. "Khushi tell me khushi what happen ?"

K: Arnav ! last night Amma sw us together.. & I told her everything.. Arnav was shocked to hear this..

A: it's ok khushi .. but she ddn't tell anything or hurt u right..

K: she nodded no.. "but Arnav I was hiding this from her.. I have broken her trust.. I'm not able to face her.." she cried again..

A: no khushi loving somebody u love is not breaking a trust of someone.. so just be cool.. come let's go to my cabin.. he was holding her from the shoulders & walking towards his cabin.. he slowly opened his cabin door & walked inside.. stil she was sobbing .. he made her stand near the table.. & turned towards her.. he was in front of her now.. he wiped the tears which was on her cheeks.. "Khushi.. It's no need to cry.." she too wiped the remaining tears.

K: ok.. I will not cry .. she smiled..

A: ohh thank god.. ur fine.. she hit on his chest playfully ..& he was defending her hits.. "khushi so now.. I want a hot coffee.. since last night I called u & u ddn't answer my calls..so I ddn't even have my bed tea I came in search of u..so now I really want a hot coffe.. plz.."

K: Oh really' mm ok give me some time.. I will bring it soon ..

A: No I'm also coming ' he started walking behind her.. both of them went towards the AR kitchen .. she kept the water kittle  on the gas ' & took the mugs.. he came & stood behind her.. & hugging her from behind.. "Khushi ur still thinking about the same thing right.." she nodded no.. she turned towards him'

K:Arnav I'm scared abt wt will happen when nani & mami gets to know.. even buaji '

A: Khushi listen..one day they will get to know.. & khushi u living with me.. & when both of us love each other wt else do u need ? yes he was pissed off he started walking out .. she too followed him.. just near the door way she blocked his way & hugged him tightly'

K: I'm sorry Arnav.. I will not tell anything again.. really sorry .. he too hugged back & was caressing her back.. she broke the hug & tip toed .. she warmly kissed his forehead .. he closed his eyes to feel her touch.. after the kiss was done he hugged her tightly..

A: khushi never hurt me like this.. bcoz I really can't bare it .. mm I will come to meet uncle.. I havn't met him yet..so I wanna talk to him too ..ok ?

K: No I will not hurt u again.. ok so let me get the coffee.. she broke the hug & walked towards the slab !..

I know this update was short..the diwali was too long so I broke in to two parts..but this office thing was a filling update!..but here I'm ready to give some hints..

Note Down ..
ARNAV HASN'T met Shashi..
ANJALI, PAYAL,AKASH & Garima only knows about Arnav Khushi..
Flashback ends from this update!.. 
u will be able to know who is karan.. the relationship between him.. 
then why did Arnav marry Khushi as a revenge.. 
AFTER PROPOSING & LOVING.. 
Keep guessing guys !

Edited by Keshini4u - 05 December 2012 at 12:52am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhisuganya91divya1122dazzle4everrAdelanorieganujhattbrinnyArshiKatLoverabysanaShwetadatta750dianapadhi92NidhiNevanabiya1mit0905Asvatitoeditoraks555prabha75CaskettRasa23Sim96ShilpasabuiPrncssOfHeartawroneemarakenduvadanapraseethamubina_m19Aasmaaliarnavkhushi22---Sonia---Alai123madhu1210..ashiya..shah.1234AR_EternalLoveincarnadine-Sanj-aquagalkritashMrs_Darcy_17Preet.KcASR6262aNkItA.Claksh65nahtani88HansaNFazila~Nichussvijiasr08

Aasmaali IF-Dazzler
Aasmaali
Aasmaali

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Nice hints and update.
Update soon

Kesh123

Shilpasabui Goldie
Shilpasabui
Shilpasabui

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged