Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 47)

rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
awww!!!  romatic update...

-Sanj- IF-Rockerz
-Sanj-
-Sanj-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Awsome Update...loved it,...waiting for the next update...
Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Part 17

He came more close to her.. & keep his hands on the wall pinning her in between his arms.. when he was coming closer & closer she closed her eyes.. he kissed her forehead warmly.. She was holding his hands.. she could feel the how much he loves her.. yet he didn't leave her forehead.. just after some minutes.. when he felt she was breathless he moved back.. but she ddn't open her eyes.. he lend on her right cheek & then kissed.. stood back.. but no she ddn't open her eyes.. he knew she was hving a huge effect on his touch.. he lend back on to the other side & kissed her left cheek.. & then he was about to kiss her lips.. but then they hrd Anjali searching for khushi.. she opened her eyes & pushed him back & ran out.. she came down the steps & Arnav too folowed her ' khushi stoped near Anjali & looked at Arnav who was few steps behind her'

Anjali; khushiji .. come we will go & and see the fire work' she nodded as yes & walked out with her looking at arnav.. Arnav too had no choose he too walked behind them.. khushi looked at the other side & smiled.. she knew he always wanted her beside him..

Now all the raizada family members were out.. Anjali sw shyam & she walked towards him.. khushi was alone.. so Arnav walked towards her.. but khushi's eyes were on the fire works .. she was looking at the sky.. as soon as she was some crackers rockets on the sky.. she jumped up clapping like a kid.. arnav was totally lost .. he started smiling looking at her.. then she looked at him & stopped clapping.. he walked more close to her .. he held her hand.. but nani came there & asked her to come with her..so she walked with her.. khushi was serving the guests with anjali..

After one & half hours.. finally they got some time to spend together..  they was in a corner of the main hall.. both of them were sipping a drink.. talking to each other..

A;Khushi .. today I will tell about payal & akash.. I hope mami will be ok.. so what say..

K: mm I too want it.. but I yet dnt know how will mamiji react on it..

A: no khushi mami will be ok.. she has a good heart to understand.. will see.. as soon as they finished the talk about payal , Anjali came there..

Anjali; So the love birds are here' she looked at khushi's face & told it.. Arnav & khushi looked at each other..

A: Di now we should tell about payal & akash right .. so shall I make an announcement ?

Anjali; ofcoz chotte even I came hear to tell that.. so shall we.. all three moved towards the center of the hall where the family was.. Arnav walked towards the music player .. he switched off the player & took the mic on his hand..  he then walked towards akash..

Arnav; "Excuse me all of you.. I need to tell something special.. As you all know my cosin brother Mr Akash Singh Raizada is waiting to tie a knot soon.." all were surprised hearing that.. even mamiji.. nani was shocked.. all the eyes were at Akash .. & all he can do is to look down .. after few seconds of shock .. the guests started clapping for him.. but yet no one know his would be wife.. all were looking around to find her.. even nani & mami was looking around.. so at this moment payal was with khushi.. she was so mush scared.. bcoz she ddn't know the reaction of them.. so arnav continued after the claps were down one by one.. "So his would be wife is' (Pause) .. he looked at payal.. who was looking down.. "Yes Akash's would be wife is Miss Payal Gupata" all were shocked.. nani & mami's eyes were jumping out.. surely mami was blasting in anger.. Arnav made akash towards payal.. & made them hold each other's hands.. the guests around them started clapping.. & wishing the couple.. After the guests finished wishing them  mami walked towards them.. she pulled Akash's hand & made him leave payal's hand.. payal was shocked.. she looked at mami in tears.. she wanted her to tell something .. but when mami signed her to shut up.. payal swallowed the words.. & stepped back..

After some time the guests started going.. now only the raizada family members, khushi & payal was in the main hall.. mami came near payal & stood..

Mami; So this is how u trapped my son.. right? She wanted to tell more .. but nani ddn't allow her to tell..

Nani; manorama.. just stop it.. payal is a good girl for akash. & akash is the one is gonna live with her.. so it should be his chose.. I hope even u shold accept this dn't drag this more.. mami looked at the other side not wanting to talk.. Arnav came there & stood near mami..

A;mami.. ofcoz I agree with Nani.. now u should accept the fact.. bcoz akash is in love with her & payal will be a good bahu .. so no more questions.. just accept the fact.. akash came near payal & stood.. khushi too was beside her.. Arnav wanted to continue & tell about him also.. but khushi signed dn't .. so he stayed as he was.. Finally after so much of time.. mami turned to see if payal was fine.. but she was crying looking down.. she walked towards payal & stopped in front of her.. all were looking at mami.. for her next move.. she make payal look at her.. "Ok .. if u love akash .. I'm ok with this'. But I never want to see my son getting hurt.." payal was so happy to hear this.. all the other were happy too.. khushi quickly looked at Arnav.. even Arnav did.. mami wiped payal's tears & hugged her..

So now all were happy about payal & akash.. mami told payal that they will visit her house soon.. as it was late night nani asked Akash to drop khushi & payal.. but Arnav wasn't happy to send khushi with them.. he really wanted to go with her.. anjali really read his eyes.. "Nani let Akash  drop payal.. they will have a lot to talk na..& chotte' u drop khushi ji..ok ?" Khushi & Arnav quickly looked at each other & then at Anjali.. Arnav really had smirk on his face.. Arnav & khushi moved out after  taking the blessing from nani & mami.. & hugging anjali.. payal to did the same & moved out with Akash..

Arnav opened his SUV door for khushi ' & then he too got inside & sat on his driving seat.. Akash drove his car with Payal.. "Khushi.. are u ok ? " arnav asked her.. bcoz she was really in her deep thoughts..

K: I'm ok Arnav.. he applied the breaks & stopped the SUV.. " why dd u stop ?" she looked around.. he got down & came round the SUV & opened the door..& asked her to get down.. it was a nice place where they can see lot of fire work.. as soon as she got down.. she was surprised to see something like that..

A: happy ? she nodded yes & hugged him tight.. he too hugged her back.. after few minutes she broke the hug & turned in front to see the fire works.. he hugged her from behind.. putting his hands around her belly.. she was holding his hands which was on top of her belly.. he lend & kissed her shoulder.. as she felt his lips on her skin.. she closed her eyes..

K: Arnav' he replied in a husky MMM' "What r u doin haa' she smiled' he moved his face towards her ears..

A: what do u want me to do khushi.. she moved her head to the same side. Bcoz his voice made hr tickle ..  he then kissed her neck..then moved back to kiss the somewhere else around there.. the she moved & turned towards him..

K: No Arnav not now.. plz.. but he pulled her by her waist .. & looked inside her eyes..yes .. so she couldn't avoid this eyes.. this passion.. the eyes which was full of love & passion.. she tip toed her self & kissed his forehead.. NO he was not satisfied yet.. his expressions says he wants more.. she lend towards his lift cheek & kissed.. she couldn't continue more he hugged her tightly !

A: KHUSHI  I LOVE U .. she closed her eyes & came towards his ears'

K: I too LOVE YOU Arnav' both of them spend some time hugging each other.. that was the best diwali for both of them upto date.. !

Edited by Keshini4u - 03 December 2012 at 9:56am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhiPoorvaArorasonalashishsuganya91sweetfairy007chicagogirlArshiKatLoverAdelanoriegatishmadivya1122dianapadhi92NidhiNevShwetadatta750ag0502tracy1191brinnyrandom94nujhattprabha75aks555Shilpasabuirrd29Asvatimit0905anabiya1Sim96PrncssOfHeartRasa23Caskettjesovitoeditorcutemisspraseethamubina_m19kshubhangiAlai123Aasmaaliarnavkhushi22rakenduvadanaalicepuppy---Sonia---swtsamAR_EternalLovelolly143incarnadineBewakoofkritashphillips_2909-Sanj-madhu1210shah.1234aquagalMrs_Darcy_17Preet.KcaNkItA.Cjas0308ragvir.fanThanuAdityanahtani88HansaNMaria.ASR6262laksh65Fazila~felicitysmoak.Nichussvijiasr08

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
resSmile

-------------------------------
maamiji accepted paayash...
I tght f havng lot f drama for tat

arnie-kushi cntrl karo... Smile

Edited by Nichuss - 03 December 2012 at 7:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123