Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 44)

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ii..Shilpa..ii

Kesh, m warning you...
Change the plot please...
m alerady in tears 'coz of the end of the show and you r all set to send me in tears once again...
Change the plot else... else, I won't read BTBM...

P.S. But DPWL is ma fvrt...usse kon chhodna chahegaa... Wink
buhaahaahaa :P  the next part will be superb Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bewakoof

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Part 16

A: ok then shall we have some drink?

K;Ok ! Arnav called the waiter & ordered some orange juice.. until the juice was on table they were talking with each other.. yeah this was khushi's 1st date.. she dn't know anything about date..but arnav was making her comfortable in every way .. yeah that's the pure relationship..

A; so khushi any plans for diwali?

K; mmm nothing new.. just gonna spend some time with the family ..

A: ok then will do something like this.. in the evening u come to RM.. with payal.. akash & di would love to spend some time ..

K: and also u will .. isn't it ? he smirked at her.. holding her hand.. she too smiled .. so after they had the drink both of them got up .. she took the flowers & the gift box & walked with him.. he paid the bill & walked out together.. "Khushi come with me.." he pulled her to go some where..

K: wait I'll keep this inside & come.. she opened the SUV door & kept the flowers & the box inside..after she closed the door he locked it.. Arnav was dragging her towards the park side.. she walked with him .. "Arnav now what .. we r going to the park ?" he smiled looking at her.. both of them entered the park..  Arnav sw a small pond.. both of them walked towards the pond.. no one was around them.. even it was a park.. at that time no one was present..

A: what ? why r u looking around? R u scared that I will rape u ?

K; she hit on his chest.. stop it arnav.. I dnt think ur so stupid to do a thing like that.. & if so.. it can't be a rape case.. bcoz I'm in love with u .. she winked at him.. he came more closer to her & wrapped his hand around her waist ..

A: in a husky voice' Khushiii' wt did u say' it was will not be a rape case right? '

He came more close to her .. the lips were inchers a part..  she closed her eyes.. she didn't want to see what was his next move on her..he once looked at her.. he moved her short hair with his fingers which was covering the eyes..& stacked behind the ear.. she just shivered for his touch.. but ddn't want to open her eyes.. his kissed her right cheek wormly.. & moved back to see her reaction.. she was just shivering.. her lips were dancing in fear.. she dn't know wt to do how to react on his touch.. that too this was his 1st kiss for her.. the place where his kissed was almost red now.. he was looking at her.. yeah she was too innocent when she has closed her eyes..  he cupped her face.. In a husky voice.."Khushi' why are u closing ur eyes?"  she only replied as "MMM" she was so lost on his touch..! he moved back.. as she felt he was far from her.. she opened her eyes..

A: come will walk around the park.. she nodded her head & started walking with him.. he held her by the waist & made her close to him.. both were walking & looking here & thr.. khushi sw one couple was under the umbella.. she started pointing them & laughing.. anav pulled her & hugged her 4m behind.. "Look arnav at that couple.. what would be they doing.."

A: so should I show u what they must be doing? She turned & looked at him.. he was about to kiss her agin.. but she moved away & ran.. yes she escaped from him.. "How dare u run khushi" he screamed from the place where he was.. she ran more far.. he too ran behind her.. finally after running here & there he caught her & lift her up ..

K; leave me arnav .. ppl r looking' she started wawing her legs.. & hitting him on his chest ..

A: No I will not leave u away.. how dare u run .. she peaked on his cheek & he was amazed to been kissed by her.. really her touch effected him.. he made her stand.. she smiled..

K: Arnav now it's 3.00pm  shall we go? As soon as she told it..his phone started ringing.. he checked who was calling him.. ofcoz it was his own di..

A: Di.. no I'm out ' mmm yeah.. he looked at khushi.. "Ok I we will come..what ? no no I cn't .. ok I'll come now.. ok ok sorry .. WE"  he cut the call &  looked at khushi back.. "Khushi di is asking us to come home.."

K: but why ?

A: mmm I told di about us.. I mean you & me.. he smiled.. " Di asked me to bring some sweets bcoz 2moro is diwali they are arranging the house..so shall we go?" she nodded her head as ok & walked with him..

Both of them came to RM.. Anjali was happy to see khushi after few days.. she hugged her.. Arnav walked towards his room.. khushi gave the sweets bag to anjali..she kept it on the table..

Anjali; khushi ji I was doing a rangoli design.. can u help me ..

K: ofcoz di.. both of them walked to the main hall.. khushi made her dress & sat down.. both of them started doing it.. after few minutes Khushi hrd arnav was searching her calling the name.. "Chotte khuhiji is with me doing the rangoli.." Anjali screamed from the place where they were .. Arnav too came out of his room & walked towards the main hall..khushi & anjali both of them sw arnav walking towards them.. khushi knew why was he here.. even anjali got a hint why was he here after arnav looked at her .. yes .. his look says anjali to leave & give some time for them..anjali got up..

Anjali; khushi ji u do this ok.. I will bring some tea & come.. she smiled naughtily at arnav & walked towards the kitchen.. khushi nodded her head as ok & continued doing the rangoli..

He sat down beside her.. he held her hand & looked deep inside her eyes with a small smile.. as soon as she felt his hand she too looked at him.. he took a pinch of rangoli & covered a small design what was drown on the floor.. she too looked at it.. & then at him.. his hands was yellow after putting the rangoli.. he came close to her & applied the remain on her cheeks with a wide smirk .. she touched the same cheek & wiped it way.. but it was all over the face after she touched her face..that also with some blue colour..he laughed looking at her.. but she ddn't understand why he was laughing.. he took out his phone & clicked her picture.. & then showed her.. her face was full of rangoli.. she tried snatching his phone but he ran up to his room .. she too ran behind him..

After few minutes Arnav & khushi was back in the main .. she had washed her face.. khushi  sat on the sofa to have some tea.. all the other family members were also there.. all together had tea.. they were taking about the diwali pooja.. but arnav was always looking at her.. he couldn't take his eyes off ..

*It was the diwali day*

It was morning & khushi got up..payal was still sleeping.. she tried waking payal.. "Jiji.. get up.. it's diwali.. jiji.. get up'" she started tickling her.. finally payal opened her eyes laughing.. she got up & sat on the bed.. khushi hugged her "Happy diwali jiji" payal too wished her back.. khushi broke the hug & looked at her.. "jiji .. Anjali di told us to come there in the evening.. I mean even arnav told me.. jiju also will love to see u .."

Payal; but khushi.. u know na.. no 1 knows about me & akashji.. so ..wt will happen there..

K; ohh jiji' come on .. Arnav told that he will be telling mamiji about this.. I mean ur sasuma.. payal blushed.. "chalo jiji'" she pulled her out of the bed & ran out..

The Gupata family was celebrating the diwali.. today all were at home.. amma babuji.. buaji.. she always made buaji scream & run behind her after her sanka work.. she takes the sweets & run.. buaji runs behind her screaming.. all were happy to see khushi & her pagalpan things.. & also Arnav didn't forget to call her ..he called her every hour.. he was missing her a lot.. finalyy the time was arrived.. it was evening.. khushi had told Amma & babuji that she is going to RM with payal for the diwali party.. & they were fine with that.. payal & khushi got dressed.. khushi wore the saree which arnav gave when he proposed her.. & the necklace which he gave on the 1st date.. so now she was done.. payal too was dressed in a green saree.. both of them came out of the room.. they took the blessing from all of them & walked out' After few minutes..they reached RM.. payal & khushi walked inside.. khushi sw Arnav ..but she walked towards nani & anjali.. she wished happy diwali to them.. even payal wished.. anjali was with payal.. nani & mami moved to talk with some other guests.. Akash came there.. so anjali left to see where was shyam.. khushi was talking with some girls.. but Arnav came there & held her hand..

Arnav walked pulling her with him.. she looked around if somebody was looking at them.. they continued walking' they climbed the steps.. "Arnav where r u taking me" he ddn't reply her.. they reached the poolside.. it was decorated beautifully.. with lot of lamps.. then small bulbs.. she was looking around '"u love it.." arnav asked her looking at her eyes.. she hugged him from the side keeping her head on his shoulder.. "I love u Arnav.. u always make me happy" he turned towards her.. & then cupped her face.. he was bout to kiss her but she moved behind.. he came one step towards her.. but again she moved back.. but hit the wall.. he had a smirk as "now how will u escape from me.." he came more close to her.. & keep his hands on the wall pinning her in between his arms.. when he was coming closer & closer she closed her eyes.. he kissed her forehead warmly.. 

Edited by Keshini4u - 30 November 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhisalinsweetyPoorvaArorasuganya91goblinSangeetagogoi76sweetfairy007sangeethbalaindrani21decShwetadatta750sanjuarshidivya1122AdelanoriegaArshiKatLoverNidhiNevankitbakabrinnytracy1191shaki27_hiransivatharshiniaks555musax007anabiya1CaskettjesoviSim96PrncssOfHeartmit0905AsvatikshubhangiAlai123praseethamubina_m19mbbsrockshiralhkrakenduvadanaAasmaaliarnavkhushi22alicepuppy---Sonia---kritashAR_EternalLovetintinu-Sanj-Bewakoofincarnadine..ashiya..aquagalmadhu1210CRAZY4_SARUNMrs_Darcy_17jas0308Preet.Kcchetna19ragvir.fanThanuAdityanahtani88HansaNASR6262laksh65Fazila~

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
res

--------------------
yipeee me firstEmbarrassed

-----------------------------------------------

Monkey IconARSHI kissve... romantic part...

Edited by Nichuss - 30 November 2012 at 11:21pm

Kesh123

Aasmaali IF-Dazzler
Aasmaali
Aasmaali

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Nice

Kesh123

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

Kesh123

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
loved it continue soon please and thank u for pm me

Kesh123

Caskett Goldie
Caskett
Caskett

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
nice updateSmile

Kesh123

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
i know, i know, i'm late, but better late then neverWink
read now chapter 15 and 16.
chapter 15 Hug 
loved the brother-sister convo, they share a special bond. 
They began to talk all night so soon WinkBig smile
For the fist time Arnav Singh Raizada was late at work, and He took also a day offShocked, what a change, all thank to KhushiSmile
He gifted a necles and flowers, how sweet of him.

chapter 16 Embarrassed
wow their first date, Arnav is going on a date, it sound strange but i liked it. It was a lovely date, especially when they go to the park and Khushi ask what the couple was doing under the umbrella and he Offered him self to teach her ??what they were doing, naugthy boy.
Diwali in RM a lot of aeshi moments, love the poolside moment, it was really really a cute one, and it al remeber my about their engagement.
loved both the updates too much Hug Hug and they are awesome, superb, mindblowing as always Clap Clap Star Clap Clap
Great job Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up
Continue as soon as possible.
Thanks for the pm, and sorry for being late but nowadays i'm not feeling well and plus i'm hell busy.

ps i read chapter 16 before you pm me it, so i can think that i'm forgiven for not commenting on part 15 early Big smile

Edited by HK90 - 30 November 2012 at 6:32pm

Kesh123

Go to top