Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 40)

---Sonia--- IF-Dazzler
---Sonia---
---Sonia---

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
lovely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
awesome, cute update.
Loved it very very much.

Kesh123

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome update 

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

awesome, cute update.
Loved it very very much.
Clap i always wait for ur comment Big smile
Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimzu

yayyy...she said yes...

Happy ? Embarrassed  
jas0308 IF-Sizzlerz
jas0308
jas0308

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
nice... good she also confessed her feelings

Kesh123

Aasmaali IF-Dazzler
Aasmaali
Aasmaali

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Very nice...
Superb...

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Part 15

Both were laughing' & talking with each other.. finally the sisters shared some things of their life. some times pushing each other .. hitting.. laughing.. even screaming.. yeah they are enjoying their life.. they was talking a lot ' khushi's phone started ringing.. yeahh ofcoz .. it was MR ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.she was about pick.. but payal snatched the 4n.. arnav couldn't even wait till she speak.. he started talking..

A; khushi u ddn't sleep yet ?

Payal; Arnav ji khushi is not thr.. khushi was trying her best to take the 4n .. but she couldn't.. payal ran around the room..

K; nahii.. I'm here.. jiji gv me the 4n' finaly she snatched back 4m payal & ran to the bathroom.. she locked the door.. "sorry .. sorry .. jiji took my phone."

A: It's ok.. khushi u ddn't sleep yet..

K: mm no.. I was just waitin for your call..

A: what .. really ? she just blushed' so now why r u blushing..

K; kya' how do u know?

A; ofcoz I know that khushi.. since we met I know when ever I tell something u blush until ur cheeks r red..  she looked at the mirror.. they were going on taking.. Anav always drived his talks to the gutter side.. all she could do is to blush .. at times making a perfect "O".. yes he was too straight forward..in every angle.. but khushi was new for his guttery talks.. she was even shivering at times.. when ever he tells something double meaning she use to think "how could he talk like this before me.." yeah so that is Arnav .. too mature in talks & doings..

*It was morning *

Khushi wake up a little late.. it was 7.30 am  once she looked at the clock she was surprised to see the time.. "how did I sleep for a long time..damn I have to go to work.." really did she want to go to work or to meet him.. yeah she couldn't stay with out meeting him .. On the other side even Arnav was sleeping.. ofcoz why not .. both of them had a big chat last night.. until midnight.. they even wished god morning after 12 midnight.. so this is how the life change in Arnav & khushi.. both were in love .. both couldn't stay away from each other..

Arnav's room door was open.. anjali came inside to wake him & give the morning bed tea.. yeahh since they lost there mother anjali use to bring the bed tea to him.. even she was married to shyam.. her bed tea was with her own chotte.. she walked inside & placed the tea on the side table.. he drew up the curtains & made the sun rise come inside the room .. she walked back & sat on his bed beside him..

Anjali; chotte get up .. it's too late now.. come on get up.. he turned the other side again avoiding her voice.. "Chotte get up.. other wise I'll throw water" he hrd that & opened his eyes.. the 1st thing he sw her smile..

A; di.. it's to early & u woke me di..

Anjali;..early ? she held his chin & made him look at the clock.. it was 7.45 am ..

A; he opened his eyes wide.. did I sleep for so long..  anjali smiled at him & gave him the tea..

Anjali; drink it soon I'll iron the suit .. when she was about to get up he pulled her back keeping his mug a side..

A: di I need to tell u something.. Anjali gave a confuse look while sitting back.. "he kept his head on her lap.. "Di .. I proposed khushi.."

Anjali ; really ?  she was damn shock & was  waiting to hear what was khushi's reply..

A: mm yeah .. after that she couldn't believe what I told.. she just started crying..  now anjali was scared .. what was her answer could be.. " then after few minutes she accepted it.."

Anjali; ohh thank god. Otherwise I really dn't know what will happen here.. she was caressing his hair.. "so chotte u guys r finally in love right.." she kissed his forehead after he got up .. she held his hand .. "Chotte.. from the day I sw her I knew she will be ur better half.. khushi is a good girl.. & I hope she would be a good bhahu & a good wife too..remember how many times I told it .."

A; mm I think so di.. even jijaji told me once.. they both hugged each other.. Anjali was a mother to him always.. she loved Arnav as her own child.. even Arnav loved her .. she was his everything..

Arnav got ready to leave to the office.. while combing the hair he called khushi.. she was on the road.. her mobile started ringing..

A: Khushi where r u?

K; Arnav I'm still on the road .. in 15 minutes I will be thr .. today I got late.. he had a wide smirk knowing he was the cause for the late wake up..

A: ok I know .. even I'm late.. I'm still at home.. mmm ok do this.. u stay at sun rise hotel.. I will be there in 10 minutes.. ok ?

K; what then u will not go to office? Remember 2moro is diwli & it's a holiday .. we should complete the work..

A: I will hand over those to Akash.. I want to meet u now.. come to sun rise hotel .. please khushi..

K: she had a blush knowing how desperate he was just to meet her.. "Ok I will come" she cut the call & walked away'

Arnav got his car keys & his glasses.. he took his blutooth & switched on.. "Aman is akash at the office ? ' Ok .. tell him to handle the media conference ..  yeah  u too just support him.. yeah  today I will be off for some work.. ok .. mmm if I get time I will come there .. but I'm not sure.." he switched off his bluthtooth & walked down.. As much as he can he drove the SUV .. he was really having a wide smile on his face.. ofcoz he was planning on his 1st date.. while driving he got an idea.. he parked his SUV near a mall & walked inside.. After few minutes he came out with some flowers & a small gift.. he got in again & started driving back.. to meet his angel.. ofcoz she was an angel to him.. he reached sun rise hotel.. he parked it & got down .. took the flowers & the gift.. he walked inside.. he sw her.. she was facing her back to him .. he walked towards her slowly.. step by step.. he 1st stretched his hand from behind & gave her the flowers.. she was surprised to see some flowers before her.. she was damn angry.. bcoz she thought that somebody was flirting with her.. she at once got up & turned.. so she was double surprised to see Arnav with flowers..

Khushi; Arnav .. u really made me scared.. she hit him on his chest.. he pulled her for a hug..

A: khushi .. breaking the hug .. " mmm open this.. hope u like it." He gave the wrapped box to her .. it was a small box.. she opened it quickly .. she had a perfect "O" after opening the gift..  god' that was a beautiful necklace.. ofcoz she had tears after looking what he has gifted her..  he came more close to her & kissed her forehead.. & wiped her tears.. "Khushi why do u always cry"  she looked at him..

K: Plz arnav dn't love me this much.. I'm  not able to control.. he kept his finger on her lip just to make her stop telling emotional things.. she kept the box back & hugged him tight .. she was sobbing hiding her face on his chest..  after few minutes she broke the hug & sat on the chair.. he too sat there.. khushi looked around to see if somebody was looking at them .. Arnav was looking at her.. "Khushi.. are u ok ?"

K; mm yeah arnav I'm fine..

A: ok then shall we have some drink?

K;Ok ! Arnav called the waiter & ordered some orange juice.. until the juice was on table they were talking with each other.. yeah this was khushi's 1st date.. she dn't know anything about date..but arnav was making her comfortable in every way .. yeah that's the pure relationship.. 

Edited by Keshini4u - 24 November 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhiPoorvaArorasuganya91goblinsweetfairy007chicagogirlsangeethbalaGaya0111indrani21decShwetadatta750Adelanoriegadivya1122dazzle4everrArshiKatLoverNidhiNevAshgankitbakabrinnytracy1191aks555arniepervaizPrncssOfHeartshivanirajputanabiya1Sim96jesoviAsvatimit0905kshubhangiAlai123praseethambbsrockshiralhkMaghinallsalicepuppy---Sonia---swtsamrakenduvadanaAasmaaliarnavkhushi22phillips_2909-Sanj-lolly143vrindaguptaAR_EternalLovetintinushah.1234aquagalmadhu1210ragvir.fannahtani88HansaNlaksh65Preet.KcASR6262jas0308chavvi16Fazila~Nichussvijiasr08

Go to top