Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 4)

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
nice start can you pls pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
interest.. continue soon..pm me if possible

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Celebrity Fan Clubs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Part 1

Mature Warning 

K;arnav where hv u lost .. aren't u in a mood to.. 

A; look khusshi i need to tell u something .. but dnt be angry with me .. please..

K; areyy baba .. no ..how can i be ? she was hanging on his arms.. ok so tell me .. wtz dt ..

A; khushi this is a serious thing .. but before anything i will say sorry to u .. & i hv to tell u this..cupping her face .. khushhi please don't be angry too .. 

she nodded as ok .. then she came towards him & was keeping her head on his chest .. holding his chest with one hand too..he was hugging her putting one hand around her neck .. 

A; i don't from where to start but .. today i hv to tell u this.. ok let me tell .. khushi i married u .. 

k; yes so we r married so .. 

A; haan khushii.. i got married to u bcoz of one reason .. 

K' i know dt ..

A; no u dnt know .. 

K; arnav ji .. we loved each other so .. that the reason .. 

A; khushi .. yeah we did .. but .. i was hurting u lot khushi after we got married.. that's all bcoz i wanted to take the REVENGE of killing my mother.. she broke the hug by moving away 4m him ..

K; REVENGE ? of killing ur mother.. now wtz dt ? & i killed ur mother ? when i hvn't even met her ? u said dt she was dead since u were 14 years & i ?  what the hell r u talking ?

A; khushi calm down dt'z what i told u ..this was a big misunderstanding between us.. & i'm sorry khushi .. 

K; arnav leave me.. u ddnt love at all ? u played the fool on me ? she got from the bed covering her self with the quilt..

A; Khushi listen to me.. i loved u .. i ddn't fool on u .. plzz ..she took her dress & when inside the bathroom .. when he sw she was crying & running inside the wash room he only had tears in his eyes .. for hurting her a lot .. he got up .. & walked towards the bathroom & he sw it was unlocked yet .. so he pushed the door inside & came inside the bathroom .. he sw her covering her self with the quilt ..looking at the mirror & crying hard .. when she felt that he was inside she turned towards him ..

K; how dare u cum inside..  she tried to push him out .. but she failed when he pushed her &  pinned her under the shower ..

A; khushi i have the right to come inside..& this is nothing new to us.. u know that !!.. khushi was looking at him .. 

K; u ddn't love me u cheated .. u cheated.. 

A;shush!! he kissed on her forehead .. & she hugged him crying.. he turned on the shower as they were under it .. he started kissing all over her neck & made the quilt fall down .. he wiped all her tear with his lips.. both were wet..but they didn't stop loving each other .. she too started kissing him & made him moan.. they both had a shower together  after a such a long time .. khushi even ddn't know wt she was doing .. he picked her up & made her lay on the bed.. when she again remembered what he told .. her mind started hitting her with the word "REVENGE... REVENGE... REVENGE" & she pushed him back.. 

K;tell me .. tell me how did i kill ur mother .. now i want to know..

A; Khushi relax.. dt was just a misunderstanding .. & now that over .. ok now sleep ..cupping her face..

K; no i will not sleep till u tell me.. tell me hitting him on his chest ..

A; KHUSHI !! (in an angry voice) stop it damn it .. i told u dt iz over damn it ..

K; she got up 4m the bed .. itz not over..now u will hv to tell me evry thing..

A; ok .. until today i tht my mother was killed by ur father.. & today i knew it was an accident .. that it ..

K; how is it possible? when my dad dnt know ur mother..

A; they knew each other.. & till i sw ur father on our roka i ddnt know dt .. this person was ur father.. & to take the revenge i got married to u dt day.. & today i knew dt it was an accident .. still no one knows abt this..& that was a long story .. wt i cnt tell u ..

K; why cnt  u tell my im ur wife.. im married to u even u hate or even u love.. & i should know abt this..

A; khushi i said i cnt tell it .. & i dnt hate u anymore.. & i couldn't even hate u those days.. even i tried.. i only loved u .. 

K; ok MR Arnav Singh Raizada .. if u cnt tell 4m now our relationship is OVER .. i'm going to DIVORCE u ..i dnt need a cheater .. & a person who hides evry thing 4m his wife.. 

A; khushi listen .. there is nothing like that !!.. she started packing her things.. khushi listen .. we should forget abt the past khushi ..

K; there is no present after forgetting the past .. & when we dnt hv a present .. we will be not having a future too .. let me go .. 

A; khushi it's night & i wnt let u go .. plz khushi .. he pulled her back .. but she pushed him & ran down .. with her bag & car keys.. no one was there at that time so it was easy to her to go .. Arnav ran behind her but he was to late as she drove the car out ..she straight away came to her house..Gupta house she rang the bell ..& garima opened the door.. she ran inside to her room & closed the door.

Garima; khushi ..wt happen .. khushi open the door .. shashi... khushi has locked the door.. see wt has happen.. plz come..

Shashi ; wt has happen garima.. 

G; khushi came crying & locked the door.. dnt know wt happen.. i think she must  hv fought with Arnav betuwa..

Shashi; khushi betaa.. open the door.. after few minutes she opened the door & again went & sat on the bed..garima ran inside .. 

G; khushi ..wt happen ..y dd u cum here .. 

K; no amma again i will never go there .. i want to get the divorce..

G; wt divorce. r u mad ..khushi .. for a small thing .. no no ..

K; amma this is not a small problem .. khushi told everything to amma & dad ..when both of them were looking at each other .. 

On the other side arnav was dialing a number to call someone. 

A; Karan i need ur help plz.. yeahh .. she left me.. plz karan help me.. yeahh yeahhh sure will meet up .. no no i still ddnt tell her but now she must hv gone to uncle's place..plz karan i cnt loose her.. yeah sure in the morning.. ok. he kept the 4n a side & walked out .. 

Precap : Khushi & Arnav both are thinking abt there past ..

Note; from the next part all the things will be written as flashbacks :) 

Do comment & like will update ASAP !! 

Edited by Keshini4u - 08 September 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011Shini.Shiva86smsk2106sonalashishvirus_infightsuganya91Astha_IFreena1146bgowriuindrani21decchicagogirlgoblinBella023sukritaa12danisharamasawmSuppi_4_ukriti259290860623diyachillzoyadarkrosenina282TinkJiarandom94nanz_2211disha7brinnyMidnightReadereroninarmathabiju21MDKSSMArshiKatLoverceciliadamNidhiNevimli95dhimmersarhiarishuarishiAsvatiSim96..PT..mit0905musax007chemistry9TouchOfArHiRandomGirlbebo2050Olicity212445678aks555Ashavirashgirl000prabha75lovespellsivatharshiniilla8arnavkhushi22rakenduvadanayeshyeshnavaishuuA.Hajnalhiralhkpran28671sarita_barunAlai123GAURI29aquagalvrindaguptaincarnadinekritash-Sanj-AR_EternalLovekvarshameettuushankitvcPrani08ayshaomarcaskerlaksh65sarunsashasinghHansaNragvir.fanThanuAdityamandy15BarunAddictSaysamaiajas0308seeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17Preet.Kc-Roshini-_Oishi_Fazila~chavvi16harshdbNichussvijiasr08

eroni Senior Member
eroni
eroni

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Nice start! Great job...please do continue soon!

Kesh123

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Seems quite  interesting.. the past connection but in a totally different manner... Looking forward to it :)

Kesh123

aks555 Goldie
aks555
aks555

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
nyc update buddy :) thnx alot fr d PM :)

Kesh123

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
cool
pm me 
n thanks for the pm

Kesh123

rimzu IF-Rockerz