Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 35)

-Sanj- IF-Rockerz
-Sanj-
-Sanj-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Awsome Update...love it...and Nice Precap...waiting for the next Update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Part 13

She sw'. he was looking at her .. her backless jacket .. her milky white skin .. as soon as she sw she turned back.. facing him .. but she couldn't meet his eyes .. she was looking down .. he was gazing at her .. he pulled her towards him..  "look at me khushi.. why the hell are u always ignoring me ? talk to me .. I hate when I dn't get the answer quickly .. talk up soon.." he said ..but she ddn't talk to him.. she tried her level best to get rid out of his touch..

K; Arnav why r u doing the same thing again & again.. I said leave me..

A; No khushi.. I caught u not to leave u.. I will not leave u .. understand..

K; Arnav people are watching..

She stepped behind with full force' finally she done done. She could get rid.. she step back.. but he took the same step in forward .. towards her. She looked down..& took another step backwards & hit the mirror.. he did the same & walked forward..towards her .. she had no way of escaping now.. he pinned her on the mirror by keeping his hand on it .. so she was between the strong arms..

A; khushi I want to tell u something' she looked at him at once..

K; ok tell.. what do u want to tell me now..

A; mmm I dn't know from where to start . how to tell.. 

K; ok then tell when u want .. & now let me go' she tried to take of his hands..& to walk out .. but as soon as she touched his hand.. he hellher hand with his other hand..

A; no khushi.. u can't go.. until I talk & finish .. he kept on more step towards her.. now they were inchers a part .. "Khushi I.. L..

Payal; Khushi.. ohh sorry ..  payal & akash was standing looking at the other side.. arnav & khushi was shocked to hear payal's voice.. & also Arnav was  damn angry bcoz he couldn't continue it ..  khushi pushed arnav & walked towards payal..

K; jiji.. so tell me is this good ?

Payal; ofcoz khushi.. it's nice..

Akash; ofcoz khushi ji  this colour is matching with ur skin tone.. as soon as she hrd it she turned & looked at arnav .. she had a wide smirk on his face..

K; she turned back to them .. but jiji I dnt like it..

A; really .. he walked towards them .. then why did u wear this? *Smirked*

K; bcoz I want .. payal & akash looked at each other ..

Payal; khushi..  she signed as enough .. Arnav walked away.. she again went inside & changed her lehnga.. as soon as she came out she walked to the counter .. she kept the lehnga.which she wore for billing.. arnav came thr..

A; u said u dnt like right.. then ur gonna buy this?

K; yeahh bcoz jiji likes.. she said that ignoring him.. she really loves to play with him .. to tease him .. after she was done she walked out.. but arnav was still at the counter..

A; Can I get some special designed sarees ?

Working girl; ok sir ..come with me.. he followed that lady ..

Khushi , Payal & Akash was out waiting for Arnav .. yet he havn't come.. so they stayed at the car park.. after few minutes khushi sw him coming with a big .. as soon soon he came he got inside & kept the bag in the dash board.. Others too was now inside the SUV .. Arnav drove it..he dropped payal & khushi at gupta house.. Arnav drove his suv with akash to RM .. as it was evening now..  

*Next  Day morning*

Khushi was getting ready to leave for the office.. & Garima came inside to give her the  tea.. khushi was combing her hair.. " Khushi on diwali are u at home ?"

K; ofcoz amma.. she turned towards garima & took the tea 4m her'

Garima; even  babuji will be happy to see u at home.. 

K; I know amma.. ok now I'm going ..otherwise dt Arnav Singh Raizada will be starting firing at me..

Garima; no khushi Arnav is a very good boy .. when I told about him to babuji.. he wanted to meet Arnav betuwa..

K; really amma'. She gv the cup back & took her bag & walked out ..

*At  AR*

As soon as she came to AR she walked to his cabin.. he was not at office yet.. she walked around the cabin once & started finding one file..

After few minutes arnav came inside the cabin .. as soon as he opened the door he sw she was smiling & reading something.. he step by step came & stood behind her to see what she was reading.. it was his dairy'& why did she read ' but what was written on it to have a wide smile.. he never write anything special' he always writes abt the meetings and stuff then why did she smile.. he had a quiz on his head .. he came more closer ..

A;Stop reading other people's dairy.. *husky voice *  as soon as she hrd she turned towards him .. he left the dairy on the table..

K; no I just .. he pulled her towards him ..

A: I know'. but it's ok .. I wanted to know why were u smiling while reading ..

K; mmm it's bcoz u dnt know how to use a dairy .. u hv written everything about business deals.. really arnav dairy is used' he didn't allow her to continue he kept his finger on her lips..

A; to write  poems and stupid things.. really I dnt wanna spend time on those .. she moved behind as they were to close to each other.. but he took a step forward.. she again took one step behind & hit the book shelf .. he was smirking.. 

"khushi dn't move when I walk towards you.." she looked down as she couldn't bare his hot gaze' he held her chin & made her look at him.. "Khushi I want to tell you something..." both of them were having an eye lock .. he couldn't tell what he wanted to tell.. he moved back.. he took a gift box.. & gave it to her .. "Open" she started opening it.. she then opend the box too.. it was a saree.. she looked again at him .. confused.. as soon as she kept the box & took the saree out a card fell down .. he was looking at her smriking.. she bent her self & picked it.. she opened it.. the front of the card was having some roses .. & a big red heart.. she looked at him once again & opened it .. as soon as she opened .. she sw his hand writing' & that was "I LOVE YOU KHUSHI"  as soon as she read it she  looked at him .. she was shocked' he walked towards her.. yes khushi I.. L..O..VE'YOU'

He cupped her face.. & he was looking at her eyes.. she too was looking at his eyes..  "Khushi .. please say something.. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong"  she had tears.. she took his hands away.. & turned to the other side.. "Khushi ..why are u in tears.. I hope I ddn't hurt u .. I just .." he couldn't complete it .. she ran out ' "Khushi wait" he ran behind her.. but she was faster then him .. she ran to the wash room ..& locked the door..

Edited by Keshini4u - 18 November 2012 at 5:37am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpari54PoorvaAroraMmaryamsuganya91chicagogirlsangeethbalaeronidivya1122brinnytracy1191AdelanoriegaArshiKatLoverdianapadhi92AshgShwetadatta750sanjuarshimit0905toeditorjesoviaks555PrncssOfHeart_Roka_Sim96Rasa23praseethaAasmaaliarnavkhushi22alicepuppy---Sonia---mubina_m19kshubhangiAlai123hiralhkmbbsrocksshah.1234madhu1210caskerAR_EternalLovetintinu-Sanj-kritashincarnadineBewakoofjahnvi.luvs.ASRaquagal-Roshini-jas0308laksh65ChitraFASR6262ThanuAdityanahtani88HansaNPreet.KcFazila~chavvi16vijiasr08

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
res

-----unres

Monkey Icons

ha ha ha me to first to comment...Clap

now back to part...

------------------------------------------------------

why kushi was crying...wen arnie confessed...confusedMonkey Emoticons

waiting for next part...

Edited by Nichuss - 18 November 2012 at 6:13am

Kesh123

Aasmaali IF-Dazzler
Aasmaali
Aasmaali

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Wow...
Very nice...
Loved it...

Kesh123

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
very nice update loved it

Kesh123

_Roka_ Goldie
_Roka_
_Roka_

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
awww so niccce

Kesh123

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
wow very nice but cliffhanger
pls con soonWink
thanks for pm

Kesh123

PrncssOfHeart Goldie
PrncssOfHeart
PrncssOfHeart

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Whaaat!!
Y she z crying now ven he finally admitted his feelings towards her...
She z really a sanka devi...:-p
And pls update soon nxt one also u left it in a cliff hanger...
Waiting for nxt part...

Kesh123

Go to top