Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 29)

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Part 8:

Haayyeee!!!! amazing yaaraaa!!!!

Kesh, u know what??
I love you! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Part 9 :

Accident??
NOO!!!!
no memory loss vagiara natak plzzz... 

Kesh123

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Pheww!!! Finally covered the story! Big smileBig smileBig smile

OMG!!!
I forgot!!
Leave the damn revenge Kesh...
make it a simple love story plzz...
I can't bear seperation track here too CryCryCry

Kesh123

Rasa23 Goldie
Rasa23
Rasa23

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
keshi very nice :) plsss add me :) m new to IF..so cant understand how to add..plsss.

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Celebrity Fan Clubs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Part 11  

*It was Morning *

Khushi was getting ready to leave for her work.. yeaah she was busy these days.. as arnav wasn't fine enough to handel the work alone she was busy .. & she had to go to RM for her work.. she should get the papers signed from him & finalize the deals.. yeah aman 7 akash helped her but .. she should do arnav's work too.. so she was busy ..

The RM door bell rang & Hp came & opened the door.. yeah that was khushi .. it was 8 & she came to RM to get some papers 4m him .. yet arnav was sleeping .. but she dn't know.. she walked up .. reached his room .. the door was closed.. she knocked at the door once..  no response.. then again did.. he ddn't open yet .. so she thought he must be on a call at the poolside..& he can't hear .. she opened the door & came inside.. he was yet sleeping.. she could see how innocent he was while sleeping .. she ddn't want to disturb.. so she turned back to go but her leg knocked on the table & the vase fell down .. at once he got up .. she was shocked now.. bcoz she had come inside.. without any permission.. & now she has dropped his vase too.. "Wo … i… came .. to.."

A; it's ok.. come in .. she too now walked inside shivering yet .. as soon as anjali heard the vase falling down in her chotte's room she came there.. she sw khushi was inside.. anjali was near the door way now..

Anjali; Khushi ji.. u ? this early .. & chotte u got up ?  

K; di .. yeah I came to get some papers.. I ddn't know that arnav was sleeping.. 

Anji; *naughty smile* ohh it's ok.. it's like ur room J  u can come & go at  any time.. arnav knew now his di was talking much .. & he should stop it ..

A: Di tell HP to come & arrange this..  and also send some coffee too..  arnav moved to the edge of the bed.. anjali went down .. khushi too came near him to help him to get up .. now his leg was ok.. but his hand was still not fine.. he is unable to work with it.. as soon as he got up .. he walked inside the bath room ..

So until he came out she was cleaning his room .. the files which was  all over was arranged to one place.. then cleaned the dressing table.. she even made his bed.. the writing table was also arranged.. now she was sweeping the room..  And that's when anjali came inside a long with HP  & the coffee..

Anji; khushi ji .what r u doing.. sweeping ?

K; haan di I arranged the room .. really it looks like a heaven now..

A; really ? he said coming out.. he once looked at his room .. yeah it looks like.. all thanks to khushi.. & she is an angel in this heave..

Anji; chotte look why can't u clean this stuff .. every day I hv to do this.. 

A; di I really dnt have time to do these things.. anjali came closer to  khushi.. ..

Anji; ok then get married to some one like khushi .. then she will clean it ..  hahaahaa both of them were shocked to hear that from anjali.. both of them looked at each other & then looked at anjali.. she gave a naughty smile..& kept the coffee on the table.. anjali left the room ..  arnav sat on his bed to have his coffee..  khushi was yet standing near him ..

A; khushi kumara gupta SI…. I mean  sit .. dn't u want to drink the coffee ?

What now he wanted to tell KHUSHI  KUMARI  GUPTA  SINGH  RAIZADA?  Lol  ! what does he think about her ? to marry her ?

K; I ? .. me ? .. no I mean .. there is only one cup of coffee & that's yours.. and also .. I dnt want to drink bcoz I drank at home. She turned to move away.. but he was quick than her.. he got up & pulled her towards him by her hand.. & she hit his chest … she quickly looked at him.. she moved her head away.. he made her sit on the bed & he too sat..

A; one coffee is enough we can share it..  she then remembered how he shared the coffee on her 1st day at AR ..  he gave the coffee to her .. & after some time she gave it to him.. they shared the coffee..

K; u should put the medicine arnav .. wait I'll bring a first aid box.. she opened his closet & took it..  now how dd she know about the things where it is kept & stuff.. she knows everything really she is the best as a wife.. he was thinking to his own mind..

A; khushi pass me a t shirt too.. she quickly looked at him .. "what ? just pass me" she took a blue t shirt & came towards the bed & kept it a side..  she started unbuttoning his shirt what he was wearing.. but he couldn't .. with one hand he couldn't do it.. khushi was like :O when she sw he was trying to remove his  shirt in front of her..

A; what ? come on just help me to change it.. I cant do it a lone..

K; what .. ? me ? no wait I'll call di ..

A; no .. again she will have to came.. just help me damn it .. he pulled her closer.. they had an eye lock.. both were looking at each other.. arnav could read her eyes.. & she too could.. she took one step behind & looked at the other side.. while removing one by one.. he held her hand & stopped it.. "look .. don't see some where else.. just concentrate on what u do.. he again made her remov the remaining buttons looking at him.. he too was looking at her.. once it was done. She moved a side he moved his shirt with one hand & now he one side of his chest could be visible.. she looked at his body & then at him shocking.. she quickly closed her eys &  looked at the other side.. he pulled her hand & made her look at him .. yet she was closing her eyes.. he smirked at her looking at her innocence ! :P  "just help me khushi to remove my shirt.. " she opened her eyes. & she only sw his eyes.. he left her hand & she started removing his shirt slowly.. first removed his one hand & then went round him & removed it from his wounded hand too.. now he was shirtless..as soon as she sw him.. she was shocked.. bcoz that was the 1st time she sw him shirtless.. but she couldn't stay away .. she should make him wear the t shirt soon b4 someone else come inside…  he sat on the bed & she started removing the bandage what is on his hand.. she slowly removed it without hurting him .. all the time.. he was looking at her.. her eyes.. then her lips.. as soon as she removed it she took the first aid box & got the medicine .. she applied the cream on cotton & applied on the wound..  

A; arrhhh ..

K; sorry .. wait . she was blowing on his wound.. & he was like in heave.. he was looking at her yet lost .. really it didn't hurt him.. but he wanted to see her reaction when he hurts does she get hurt too..  "Ok ?"

A; No .. she again blew .. he was smirking at her..  

Anjali was standing near the door & looking at them .. how khushi took care on her own chotte.. & yeah she is really perfect to be his wife.. anjali was thinking about these things & yet standing near the door..  after khushi moved a sideanjali knocked at the door.. both arnav & khushi looked towards the door..

K; di .. come .. she went near anjali & stood..

Anji; I hope I ddn't disturb u guys..  *naughty smile *

A; No di u ddn't .. ….. yeah he was angry .. bcoz his di ddn't allow him to spend time with her.. she always come in between ..

K; haan dii.. I just put arnav's medicine… dt's all ..

Anji; Ohh really ? .. she looked at arnav .. she knew wt he was going though .. "Khushi ji I really came to gv u this juice ,, bcoz since u came u ddn't hv anything na..

K; no di I had coffee .. anjali was shocked .. arnav & khushi looked at each other .. after that only khushi realized what she told.. 

Anji; to her own self .. "so both of them share the coffee too ? really both of them like each other & love each other .. but they never tell each other"

A: Di .. what happened.. what r u thinking about ..

Anji; so if khushi ji had coffee whom should I gv the juice now ?

A: no di it's ok we will have it .. I mean I will drink it ..

K; she pushed his hand away from the glass.. no  u can't drink .. I has added sugar .. give it di I will drink it .. she took it 4m her hand & drank it in one shot .. Both arnav & anjali was surprised.. 

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhisuganya91reena1146elainek01indrani21decgoblinsangeethbalasweetfairy007brinnyrandom94diyachillLIONHEARTzarie_emandivya1122AdelanoriegaArshiKatLoverceciliadamdianapadhi92Shwetadatta750Ashganabiya1PrncssOfHeartmit0905toeditorSim96Rasa23musax007thesh45678aks555anarshiprabha75arnavbarunalicepuppyAasmaaliarnavkhushi22---Sonia---rakenduvadanapraseethakshubhangiAlai123mbbsrocksmubina_m19shah.1234madhu1210lolly143aquagalcaskerAR_EternalLovetintinudaisydee425incarnadineBewakoofkritash-Sanj-ASR6262jas0308nahtani88HansaNragvir.fanThanuAdityalaksh65Preet.Kc-Roshini-chavvi16Fazila~Nichuss

sweetfairy007 Groupbie
sweetfairy007
sweetfairy007

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hi 

I am first to comment. WOw...

Awesome update always.

"Born to be mine"  - this itself is wonderful.It shows the possessiveness,love and his desperation.

Waiting for next

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasa23Kesh123

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Soo cute and adorable

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkhushi22Kesh123

rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu