Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 26)

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Part 4:

ahahah...
Do I look like Boy?? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ii..Shilpa..ii

Part 4:

ahahah...
Do I look like Boy?? ROFL
:D hehehe :P  
Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Part 10

Now he was damn angry & he drove it in full speed.. khushi screamed to stop the suv .. but he drove it fast..in anger.. now they have past the office too he ddn't know where he was driving ..the road was a small road.. he couldn't control the suv.. it hit a tree & stopped.. arnav fell out . khushi was on the other side but she was in.. keeping her head on the dashboard !!

After few minutes khushi got up.. she couldn't open her eyes.. but she rubbed them & opened it.. her forehead was full of blood.. she looked around to see where arnav was.. he is not to be seen .. she got down from the suv & searched him .. but he was not there.. she came towards the otherside of the suv .. then she sw him laying down.. she screamed ARNAV' she ran towards him ..

K; arnav get up.. I'm sorry.. get up arnav get up.. his face was full of blood.. she ran back to the suv & took his water bottle & came.. she splashed some water on his face.. & he opened his eyes.. "arnav .. r u ok .. " but he ddn't talk .. ok I'm sorry arnav.. & see wt ur angry did now.. he looked at the other side not wnting to look at her.. ok arnav get up.. let's go home.. he tried to get up but it was hard.. she helped him to get up .. but from his forehead blood was puring.. she took her duppatta & tied around his head..all the time he was looking at her.. she too looked at him..

she took her 4n & called a cab.. they came to the hospital & put the medicine & came to RM back.. khushi helped him to come inside.. his one hand was wounded.. & he was tied on to his neck for support .. Khushi opened the door & came inside holding him.. he was limping as he had a small wound on his knee.. anjali was shocked to see him limping & coming inside.. even nani & mami got up from their seats opening their mouth ..

Anjali; chote wt happen.. she walked towards them ..

A; di .. nothing big .. it's a small accident ..

Anji; & khushi ji ? ur forehead too.. arnav & khushi both looked at each other .. they ddn't have any answer to give.. as others knew both of them had been together at that time..Anjali too helped  along with khushi to go reach arnav's room .. all three of them came to his room & anjali opened his room door .. & khushi helpet him to walk inside the room & made him sit on the bed..

A; di can I have some water ..

Anji; ok chotte wait I'll tell HP..

K; no di wait I'll bring.. he went down to bring some water.. anjali walked to his bed & sat beside arnav ..

Anji; chotte.. really tell what happen..

He hugged his di with one hand "Di I went to khushi's house to pick her.. & while I was driving she was scolding me 4 coming.. & we were fighting about it.. I couldn't control my anger & I drove fast .. I really ddn't know where I went  until I hit a tree.."

Anji; chotte ur really crzy .. how could u do this.. u ddn't even know that u played with 2 lives chotte..  she broke the hug & cupped his face.. "chotte I know wt u feel for khushi.. from the day I sw her inside ur file .. I felt what u want .. & I know that u can't tell her.. so shall I ?

A; no di .. plz no .. let it be.. time will deside what should happen' I'm fine to have her close.. that's it..  anjali issed his forehead & got up to go.. as she turned khushi entered the room..khushi smiled at anjali & walked towards arnav with the glass of water..anjali left the room .. only Arnav & khushi was at the room .. as soon as she gave the water he held it with his one hand & drank it .. after that he gave the glass to her " khushi get that Mr khanna's file.." he ordered her..

K; what .. ur going to work now ?

A; yes why not .. we r having a lot of work.. khushi.. get that file..

she went to he writing table & go it.. & gave it to him .. as soon as he took it .he dropped the pen down .. she bent down to take it & she was about to hit her wounded forehead on the stool what was beside the bed.. but arnav kept his hand & made sure she will not hurt her self.. as soon as she sw his hand.. she looked at him .. they had a eye lock .. both of them came back to there sence & looked at the other side..

K; arnav can u write  ? ur use to write 4m ur right hand right ?

A; yeah I'm unable .. but I hv empolyed u to do those .. so come sit & start working.. she was angry .. for the way he spoke .. " really he is hving a big head.. one day I'll burn it .. wait & watch.. what khushi kumari gupta can do .." she told it to her own self & pulled the stool & sat beside him .. he was telling & she was writing.. some times typing on the laptop too..

Anjali was sitting in the main hall with nani & mami.. they were having tea.. all were silence.. & anjali wanted to talk about something.. 

Anjali; nani in three weeks time we are gonna have diwali .. so shall we repaint our house nani ..

Nani; good idea anjali betiya.. we will do  it.. we should tell chotte to arrange it..

Mami; sasuma .. then what colour should I apply for my room..

Anjali; mmm mami u apply the 7 colours in the rainbow.. *naughty smile* nani & anjali couldn't stop laughing..

As it was evening Arnav & khushi came down to have tea too.. Arnav sat on the sofa.. now there was no place for khushi to sit.. unless she should sit beside Arnav .. she couldn't do anything thing she too sat on the sofa with him .. she took the tea cup & gv him .. he held it with one hand & started sipping it.. Khushi too took her cup & started sipping !..

Nani; Chotte ..  u should arrange some ppl to re paint .. bcoz in three week diwali is coming..

A; ok sure nani.. I will do it..

K; nani so wt r the plans for diwali.. we should have something special.. & lot of masti .. Arnav looked at khushi & she too looked at him .. anjali knew her chotte never likes to celebrate those & he hates to have fun ..  khushi gave a fail mood & looked at the other side..

A: diwali.. & u want to have masti.. then who is going to work in the office.. she quickly looked at him .. she was hurt by his words.. yeah he only knows that..

Anajali; don't be so rude.. diwali is a public holiday & u should  give a holiday to her too..

K; she got up & stood near arnav .. ofcoz yes..  I live in a republic country & I have the right to have the holidays which is on the calendar.. she started talking like a heroine .. all were shocked .. bcoz they knew arnav get's angry on these types of talk.. anjali tried her best to stop khushi .. but she went on talking.. Arnav got up he was damn angry .. walked towards khushi & SMILED widely' now that was noticed by everyone.. & they were shocked to see him smiling at her INSULTINGS.. they were expecting him to burst out.. even khushi was shocked .. be couldn't believe that he smiled on her silly acts.. she walked to his room.. slowly .. yet limping.. 

So as it was evening khushi too took her bag & left RM to go home & have some rest .. she is really tired today ! ..

HINTS

**Now as u see .. they will be more close to each other ..  yeah he will propose her .. that he loves her & he want to be her husband... BUT remember ... this is a flash back  .. he has got married to her for a revenge >>> then why does he propose ?  after falling for her why does he again marry her for a REVENGE... A LOT to come ..  the flash backs will be ending in 6 or 7 updates.. & i will be telling why he married him .. the reason for the REVENGE WEDDING !  

So if any quiz u can ask me :)

Edited by Keshini4u - 06 November 2012 at 10:37pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaArorasonalashishsuganya91reena1146amsamsknrpnrindrani21decnicelysmiledanisharamasawmrandom94Archu61sanjuarshiShwetadatta750dhimmersarhiArshiKatLoverAdelanoriegabrinnydivya1122Sim96PrncssOfHeartjesovimit0905Rasa23prabha75thesh45678Aasmaaliarnavkhushi22---Sonia---mbbsrocksAlai123praseethamadhu1210shah.1234ayshaomarcaskerAR_EternalLoveBewakoof-Sanj-incarnadinedaisydee425vrindaguptaPreet.KcaNkItA.Cjas0308mandy15ragvir.fanThanuAdityaHansaNangeldream14laksh65-Roshini-chavvi16Fazila~Nichuss

45678 Goldie

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
awesome. love it

Kesh123

rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
he married her for revenge???

bt wat for...

update soon...

Kesh123

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
i am just loving this /...
thanks for pm

Kesh123

---Sonia--- IF-Dazzler
---Sonia---
---Sonia---

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
awesome, love the update

Kesh123

-Sanj- IF-Rockerz
-Sanj-
-Sanj-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Awsome Update...love it...waiting for the next Update...

Kesh123

Go to top