Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 21)

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Ishqbaaz & Celebrity Fan Clubs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiluver

Luv uJaani Heart Wink
I too love u :*  

aks555 Goldie
aks555
aks555

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
lol finally she saw himTongueTongue
Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Thank you all for the lovely comments :)  i hv just updated few parts & i'm hving lot of comments :) good good surprises r coming up ! yeah yeahh soon they will fall in love :) keep reading this ff is full of fun .. romance & also bit sad :) love yaa ! 
Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Part 8

Lavanya; ASR why dd u gv a job to this low class girl.. see she is so odd.. look at the way she has dressed.. khushi was all sad on her words.. but she ddn't know what will be the react on him after her words .. so she started shivering.. lavanya can see she was shivering .. Arnav dashed the file on the table & got up… dtz when khushi sw his face … she was shocked to see him.. & that rakshas… she dropped the cup opening her mouth saying RAKSHAS..

Lavanya; see ASR she dropped ur fav mug.. she is a bloody ..

A; enugh lavanaya.. I can empoly anyone who I like .. remember THIS IS MY OFFICE.. who the hell r u to choose the things here.. u r just a model here .. & when I want I cn throw u out..

Lavanya; but ASR see she is a low class girl..

A; sht up lavanya.. u dnt hv any right u tell things like that.. & I very well know about u .. u cnt try to trap me.. I know ur cheap ideas.. now get the hell out of my office.. dnt ever come here again.. U R OUT ..

Lavanya; but ASR..

A; I told u lavanya ..GET HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE !! lavanya went out crying..khushi was damn scared now.. as he is too angry.. she too started moving out.. "WAIT !! did I tell u to go out ? come inside back.. " now she was double scared.. she ddn't know what to do.. she walked inside again..

He walked closer to her.. & she was walking behind..holding her pullu & making her hair time to time.. she was about to fall out of the cabin & dt was the time he held her hand tight & pulled her backwhile holding her waist he made her safe.. she closed her eyes .. her lips her shivering.. he could see all this.. made her stand & he left her waist..she took one step behind .. but she hit the wall.. he came more close..

A; Khushi kumari gupta.. u broke my fav mug.. & for this I will have to punish u.. now she was scraed .. what if he throw her out of AR .. on the 1st day ? " so now u will have to find the same cup for me.. I'll give u 3 hours.. go & find me the same cup.. & bring me a coffee .. go .. time starts now.. she was shocked but as soon as he left the cabin.. she ran down ..

She bumped on akash now.."jijaji .. u ? "   " khushi ji .. ? " arnav too came there.. now..

K; haa jijaji I'm working here from today ..

Akash ; really..

A; yes akash .. she is my sectary ..

Akash; bhai she  is payal ji's …

A; I know akash..

K; what ? bhai … ? jijaji .. is he is? Arnav showed her his watch.. as time is going..  ok jijaji .. I will talk to u later .. I got to go.. she ran out..

Akash; bhai .. how do u know dt she is ..

A; akash u told me at the temple that day right ?

Akash ; ohh yeah!! He too left thr !! Arnav went to his cabin back..

Khushi was in the town searching for the same cup…but after spending 1 hour still she ddn't get it.. she moved to another shop.. finally she got the same cup.. but the ASR mark was not in it.. his old mug was a dark blue one .. on the body of that mug it was named ASR in yellow.. but this cup ddn't have it..

K; khushi today ur finish .. the day u got the job .. ur gonna loose it.. areyy wahh idea… she took that cup & came to the office..

She walked to her cabin too..kept the hand bag on the table.. arnav sw she came.. he on his cam & looked wt she was doing..  she took the cup out.. he sw it was just a blue mug.. then she took the yellow paint out & started  writing ASR on it.. he was smirking at the laptop screen & looking at her.. she sat down & looked at the mug.. she then again made the errors on it using the brash.. after doing it she was holding it by her lips.. & her a small yellow line was on her face.. arnav now could stop laughing at her.. she gv a naughty smile & ran to the office kitchen.. she on the gas & was holding the mug on top of it..for the paint to get dry.. she looked at the time.. she was hving 15 more minutes.. she made the coffee & walked towards the cabin.. arnav was witnessing all her doings.. there was a knock & she came inside.. he was smirking at her ..

A; so miss khushi kumara gupta .. ur on time..  she nodded her head as yes.. & smiled naughtily looking at the other side.. so why r u stnding thr come in .. she walked towards him & placed the mug on the table..he got up & came towards her & stood 2 or 3 steps away.. "ok so now drink this.. " he gave her the mug..

K; what ? I mean I made it for u sir..

A; but i'm asking u to drink it …so drink it now.. & no Sir .. just Arnav .. only Arnav…she took the mug.. & started drinking it.." listen".. she got scared & stopped drinking.. "drink only half.. & keep half for me.."  she was scared & shocked now…as she has finished her half ..she tried to keep it on the table.. but he snatched it & had it in one shot.. & dt also from the same side..which she drank.. she was still confused on his acts.. she turned her self to move out but he called her again.. " wait.. " he walked towards her & stood near her.. " khushi .. u dnt need to dress a saree for office.. just dress something else.. she was shocked now. Why would he tell this to her.. then he sw the paint mark on her face.. "pant on ur face.." she was now tooo shocked.. as she was caught.. she tried wipping it.. but she couldn't do it.. arnav wipped it with his finger .. that was near her lips.. & she closed her eyes when she felt his finger.. arnav looked at her.. she was so innocent while she hs closed her eyes.. as she felt it was done she opened her eyes & ran out.. he smiled looking at his finger which he wipped the paint..

*AT  RM*

It was night & he was at home.. arnav was working on his lap .. but he got all the flashbackes which happen today.. he couldn't believe how close today she was.. he got up & got the file which her photo was thr.. but it was not thr.. he started finding it… but he ddn't get .. anjali came to his room..

Anji; Chotte r u finding this ? she gv him the 4to ..

A; di.. 4m where did u get this..

Anji; chotte.. now tell me who is this?

A; di she is my sectary..

Anji; ohh so why r u keeping her 4to with her information ?

A; di.. I know wt ur thinking about .. but that's not like that ok di .. so let me sleep .. I'm sleepy.. Anji; ok chotte sleep well hugging this. She told that & left with a naughty smile.. he too smiled & closed the door !!

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011sonalashishCoolio56suganya91goblindanisharamasawmchicagogirlsweetfairy007indrani21decsanjuarshiMDKSSMtishmadivya1122Adelanoriegaceciliadamdianapadhi92dhimmersarhixoxarshixoxdiyachillrandom94Archu61-Keerthi-HeAvEnSaks555PrncssOfHeartXBosyXtoeditorjesoviarshifan04Sim96mit0905yeshyeshnambbsrocksAlai123hiralhkkshubhangirakenduvadanaAasmaaliarnavkhushi22Priyyanka---Sonia---ayshaomar-Sanj-kritashAR_EternalLovecaskerincarnadineBewakoofdaisydee425madhu1210shah.1234aquagalmissmk-Roshini-Preet.Kcchetna19jas0308seeta_naipsragvir.fanThanuAdityaHansaNangeldream14laksh65chavvi16Fazila~Nichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
wow...

Arnav flirting with kushi...Embarrassed

oh poor innocent kushi...Wink

now wht all is surprise for kushiLOLLOL

Edited by Nichuss - 29 October 2012 at 1:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz