Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 18)

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
wow dear it was amazing ud...

just waiting for arnav and khushi face off

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123Fazila~

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Celebrity Fan Clubs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

wow dear it was amazing ud...

just waiting for arnav and khushi face off
will update tonight ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_EternalLoveFazila~

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Part 7

Arnav was damn mad on lavanya now.. lavanya walked towards khushi.. she came & stood near  her.. she was dressed a deep cut blouse & a short skirt..

Lavanya; seems like ur new to the office..

K; mm yeahh.. she smiled & replied..

Lav; so ur miss ?

K; khushi kumari ..

Lav; ok enough.. I'm lavanya.. I mean ur boss's girl friend..

K; ohhh … nice to meet u ..

arnav hrd this .. which lavanya told.. that she was hiis girl friend.. " damn how can she tell like that .. when I'm not even interested on her.. " he called aman & asked him to send khushi to his cabin ..before lavanya spoil her brain more.. aman walked searching her & finally sw she was with lavanya..

Aman; khushi sir called u to his cabin..  khushi letf to his cabin.. & arnav sw khushi coming to his cabin.. he got a file & closed his face from it.. as he was reading it.. she knocked the door .. "come in " she walked inside .. she was a bit shivering.. but she manged to to walk towards him.. she stood near his table..

A; sit .. she ddn't sit yet .. she was scared.. but yet he ddn't show his face.. I said sit .. his voice was loud this time.. she quickly pulled a chair & sat down..

K; sir.. I …

A; I'm ur boss 1st listen to me.. then talk.. until I finish u cnt talk.. got it..

K; yeahh..

A; so miss gupta.. r u happy with this job ?

K; yes sir..

A; ok so ur job starts now.. 1st thing u hv to do is make me a coffee..

K; what… coffee ..

A; yeah coffee.. why dnt u know to make..

K; I .. I know sir but..

A; no talking .. just start ur work .. I'll gv u 15 minutes for it.. go now.. ur time starts now.. she got up & went out of the cabin.. arnav put the file down & smirked looking at her .. leaving the cabin..

*At RM*

Anjali was at arnav's room.. she was taking his used cloths to gv HP.. she kept the cloths on the bed & cleaned his dressing table.. she again came & took the cloths.. while she took it a file fell down.. she again kept the cloths & picked up the file.. while she picked up a photo fell down what was inside it.. HP came inside the room & took the cloths.. anjali bent down & picked the photo .. it was khushi's photo..

Anjali; a girl's photo ? she is really beautiful..she opened the file & started reading it.. Khushi kumari gupta.. ? khushi is her name.. & why is chotte hving this file ? with her information ? for what… as she again told her name "Khushi " she remembered something…

*flashback*

Anji; chotte these days .. all the time u look so happy .. anything new ? 

A; di .. now when i'm happy also worry about me..

Ani; no chotte.. i really wanna know the reason behind this happiness..

A; at once he said khushi.. i mean happiness di.. 

Anji; chotte ur hiding something from me .. isn't it ?

A; no di believe me.. nothing like dt.. 

*flashback ends*

Anjali; so this is that khushi… isn't it chotte.. mmm ok so let me ask u when u come home.. she took the 4to & went out..

*AR*

Lavanya was inside arnav's cabin .. they were talking.. but his eyes were on the laptop.. looking at khushi.. he sw khushi was coming inside..& he took a file & started reading.. lavanya was going on talking but he ddn't care.. khushi knocked the door..

A; come in ..lavanya turned her head to see who came.. she was angry to see khushi.. khushi sw arnav was still reading the same file..

K; she was talking to her own self.. still he is reading the same..file ? or is he talking to everyone closing his face with a file ? he is so different .. he told to make a coffee before starting my work..  

A; why r u standing near the door come in..

K; she looked at him shocking.. "how did he see I'm standing here.. :O "  she walked near arnav & lavanaya was now so angry..looking at khushi..

Lavanya; ASR why dd u gv a job to this low class girl.. see she is so odd.. look at the way she has dressed.. khushi was all sad on her words.. but she ddn't know what will be the react on him after her words .. so she started shivering.. lavanya can see she was shivering .. Arnav dashed the file on the table & got up… dtz when khushi sw his face … she was shocked to see him.. & that rakshas… she dropped the cup opening her mouth saying RAKSHAS..

Precap ; Khushi drinks Arnav's coffee 

Want lot of comments then i will update soon :D 

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaAroraCoolio56suganya91reena1146goblindanisharamasawmrandom94xoxarshixoxdianapadhi92ArshiKatLoverceciliadamdhimmersarhiMDKSSMsanjuarshimit0905toeditorSim96CaskettjesoviPrncssOfHeartOlicity2124shasru26XBosyXaks555anarshiAasmaalirakenduvadana---Sonia---praseethaAlai123mbbsrockshiralhkkshubhangimadhu1210missmkaquagalayshaomarcaskerabikaAR_EternalLoveincarnadineBewakoof-Sanj-jas0308Preet.Kcragvir.fanThanuAdityaHansaNlaksh65ChitraF-Roshini-seeta_naipschavvi16Fazila~Nichuss

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
la is a real b...tch she cannot stop arnie boy's attraction towards her, he has already fallen for khushi completely,  la can only sit and watch the romance blossoming bet them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

Olicity2124 Goldie
Olicity2124
Olicity2124

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Sorry keshi 4 late comments Unhappy

its mindbloing strts , Arnav here is falling 4 khushi completly & deeply Embarrassed

I just hop La dont creat MU now.

waiting 4 khushi to strt hr  crazy acts in AR , it would b very funny to read abt it.

waiting 4 next prt & sorry again

Kesh123

Olicity2124 Goldie
Olicity2124
Olicity2124

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hahaha , I luvd her whn she calld him Rakshass , I can imagine the scene nowROFL ROFL actually I luv her whn she call him laad govrnr , rakshas ...

hw dare La tell khushi tht she is arnav's GF!!! to to gaya...

now GOD b with La , Arnav is so angry now Ouch

luvd anji scene Heart she catch him now , she will tease him now 4 sure.
Precap sound intrsting , bt she dont noe he is diabetic!!!

Kesh123

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
wow, wow, so she so his face, goodBig smile
Anjali is sospectic Arnav, daal me kush kaal hai typeLOL LOL
Arggg i hate Lavanya, how dare she call Khushy low class AngryAngry
dress decently does not mean that you haven't class. 
ShockedShocked what the she called him Rakhass ROFL, i can easly immagine the scene, i must be a very funny one.
Loved this update Hug
continue soon.

p.s. since I have edited late the res on the last chapter, I thought to make new comment for the chapter 7, and plus in that comment i could not write "continue soon" Wink

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiluver

Hahaha , I luvd her whn she calld him Rakshass , I can imagine the scene nowROFL ROFL actually I luv her whn she call him laad govrnr , rakshas ...

hw dare La tell khushi tht she is arnav's GF!!! to to gaya...

now GOD b with La , Arnav is so angry now Ouch

luvd anji scene Heart she catch him now , she will tease him now 4 sure.
Precap sound intrsting , bt she dont noe he is diabetic!!!

love ur comment jaan!  

Olicity2124

Go to top