Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 16)

xoxarshixox Senior Member
xoxarshixox
xoxarshixox

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE UPDATE!!!! PLZ CONTINUE SOON!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Part 6

*gupta house*

It was morning 6.30 & payal came near khushi & woke her up ..she slowly opened her eyes.." jiji .. why dd u wake me up so early.. "

Payal; khushi u forgot .. today ur going for ur interview right ?

K; ohhh yeahh she got down from the bed & ran to the bath room..

Payal; crzy girl…

She spent about  half & hour inside & came out.. she was getting ready .. & she dressed a red saree.. her waist was all open.. her shape of the body was visible.. her hair all falling down .. the short hair was covering her forehead.. she looked at the mirror & started putting her earrings.. those was so simple.. she also put a small gold chain.. with the letter K !! that was a gift what garima gave her on her 16th birthday.. she took her black hand bag & the file.. she came out from the room..& all were surprised to see her like this.. damn she was so pretty.. she took her blessing from her father & he kissed her forehead & wished her luck.. garima too wished her luck.. buaji did some aati & gv her the pooja & wished her .. payal hugged her " khushi dnt be scared ok.. answer every quiz carefully .. don't do crzy things at the interview.. & yeah plz dnt talk much .. otherwise they will send u back home.. "

K; jiji.. this is not my 1st interview.. I hv gone for so many..

Payal; haa yeah dtz what I'm also telling.. u talk so much..

K; ok jiji .. today I will not talk much .. happy ?

Payal; ok ok go ..khushi went to her devi maiya .. & prayed.. after few minutes she letf home …

*AR *

Arnav was standing & waiting on his own cabin… yeahh he was waiting for khushi.. he looked at the clock.. & it was 8.30 am .. yet she hadn't come.. "she is so late..did she find out about the job ? did she get to know about me ? I hope no " ..when he was talking to his own self he felt that she was there .. he truned his self towards the main door of the office.. yeahh she was… she had dressed in red .. & he was looking at her .. " damn she is so pretty .. "  he called aman .. " aman khushi has come .. u interview her & show the cabin .. until I ask her to come.. don't send her to my cabin.. " he told that & cut the call he sat back on his chair smiling..

She walked inside the office.. all the boys were shock to see her .. all of them has stopped work & started looking at her..  it was like an angel walking… she was so beautiful today.. arnav was in his laptop.. ohh god he was checking the hidden cameras & he sw all the boys were following there eyes on her.. now he was damn angry .. he hit the table..

Aman came & asked her to follow him.. now she was at aman's cabin.. arnav clicked that  video & started looking on wide screen.. khushi was interviewd by aman & arnav was looking at her all the time.. smiling.. & smiling..

Aman; so miss gupta.how much of salary u need on this job

K; mmm I really dnt know how much u will pay me.. but it's ok I will take wt ever u gv me.. arnav now hrd this…

A; really .. so ur use to take wt ever I gv u ? well miss khushi kumari gupta.. then get ready to take everything wt I gv ..

Aman; ok so ur job is conformed..

K; really .. she gv a naughty smile.. & she too pinched her hand.. "I hope I'm not dreaming ..arcchh"  aman looked at her while he was signing some papers.. "sorry"

Aman gv some papers to sign .. & she signed it !!

Arnav was witnessing all this.. " really.. she is crzy .. wt akash told was 100% true.." aman walked to khushi's cabin & khushi followed him…

Aman; so miss gupta this is ur cabin..

K; thanks a lot..

Aman; sir will call u to his cabin in sometime until then u willl have to wait.. he will tell what u should do..

K;ok thanks.. aman left the cabin closing the door behind him.. now khushi was alone in the cabin .. she kept the hand bag on the table.. she looked around the  cabin .. there was a window just behind her chair.. she started dancing in her cabin like crzy .. yeah she was so happy to work in a big office.. but still she ddn't know about arnav .. she was  dancing around the whole cabin.. she couldn't control her self.. lol now she even started singing.. arnav was looking at every movement of her .. he couldn't stop laughing at her crzy acts.. but she yet ddn't know dt someone was looking at her..

There was a photoshoot at AR & the main model was lavanya.. she always  dress short skirts..she was flirting on arnav.. but he ddn't care about her.. he only wanted the work to be done.. she was just a model to him.. nothing more.. but he knew about lavanya's ideas..

Khushi came out of the cabin & walked around the office.. arnav was following her though the hidden cameras.. khushi sw there was a photoshoot .. & that was the 1st time she sw lavanya.. even lavaya sw her for the frist time..

Lavanya; pam who is this girl ? any new model ?

Pam; model .. does she look like.. she laughed. She is arnav's secatry..

Lav; what ? she..? ohh god she look like a low class girl..

ohh god arnav hrd dt .. he was damn angry now.. he got up from his chair ..throwing the earphone down.. 

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaAroraCoolio56suganya91reena1146Irenespencer14amsamsindrani21decgoblinsuri2610tishmabrinnyrandom94sanjuarshiMDKSSMArshiKatLoverceciliadamdianapadhi92Ashgdhimmersarhimit0905aks555Sim96shasru26anarshiPrncssOfHeartOlicity2124AnGeL-BeAuTyAasmaaliarnavkhushi22rakenduvadana---Sonia---Alai123hiralhkkshubhangimbbsrocksmadhu1210ayshaomarcaskerAR_EternalLoveincarnadineBewakoof-Sanj-aquagaldaisydee425aNkItA.Cjas0308seeta_naipsPreet.Kclaksh65ragvir.fanHansaNchavvi16Fazila~Nichuss

rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
amazing update...seriously luvd it..

Kesh123

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
great update loved it . 
cant wait for arshi meeting face to face.

Kesh123

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
wow...
lav kushi clash...Wink

wen will kushi cmes to knw tat its Arnav's company...

waiitng for ARSHi meetEmbarrassed

jiji..thnx for the soon updt... Embarrassed

Edited by Nichuss - 25 October 2012 at 2:06am

Kesh123

aNkItA.C IF-Sizzlerz
aNkItA.C
aNkItA.C

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
nice update dear ...
Thnks 4 d pm
Update soon

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

wow...
lav kushi clash...Wink

coming soon ;) 

Nichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshini4u

Originally posted by Nichuss

wow...
lav kushi clash...Wink

coming soon ;) 

waiting for it... Wink

Kesh123

Go to top