Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 (Page 14)

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
very cute update. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

reallyhappy IF-Dazzler
reallyhappy
reallyhappy

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Khushi's really crazy..
lol
Arnav has strtd thinkin abt her..:D
well..
kuch2 hota h..:D
Payash..as alwzz cute..:D
do pm me wen u update more..TongueTongueTonguethnxxxSmileSmileSmile

Kesh123

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
awesome, read it all now, fantastic. 
loved it!!!!!
continue soon. 
and sorry to be late but yesterday i was really too busy.

Kesh123

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Celebrity Fan Clubs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Part 5

*It was Morning*

Arnav got up from the bed & walked to the bathroom with his towel… he spent about alf & hour inside & had a bath… he came out & got dress to leave for the office.. finally he was done..he drove to AR & walked inside his cabin.. while he walked inside aman followed him.. as soon as he sat on his chair .. aman gv him a file..

A; wt is this file about aman ?

Aman; sir this file is about that girl which u asked me to find out..

A; ohh yeahh ..ok thnx.. I will check it.. any meetings ?

Aman; no ASR but u should check the CVs for our new sectary..

A; ok aman pass me the fils..

Aman went out to bring those.. & he started checking the information about khushi.. he started reading it word by word..

A; khushi kumara gupta.. mmm 21 years.. not bad.. one sister.. ohh yeah & it's payal .. mmm father is running a sweet shop.. ohh I think they don't have much money.. mmm  what she has a degree ? really ? but she is 21 years right.. damn she is educated a lot… I mean that also in fashion designing? really she will be ok with this job.. while he was reading.. aman again came inside to gv him the CVs..

A; aman .. I dnt anna check any CVs .. this girl will be perfect on this job.. just drop her a interview letter..

Aman; that what even I wanted to tell u sir.. she has also sent a CV & that was perfect.. yeah sure I will do it now..

A; ok aman .. from 2moro she will be working her  ok ?

Ama; yeah ..

Aman left the cabin..

*afternoon*

Khushi was watching the TV while hving some jalebi.. with her legs up on the chair.. buaji came &  stood in front of her.. with a spoon ..

Buaji; ur always eating jalebi & watching tv.. why cnt u do any other work in the house..

K; ohhh hoo buaji .. move I cnt see the tv .. she ddn't move yet.. buaji .. r u a glass ? move buaji … dtz salman ji 's best movie & u wnt allow me to see ?

Buaji; errr sanka devi .. u & ur salman khan ..

K;she got up & hugged her.. buaji .. see wt if I marry salman ji.. u will be a star..& u also can act in bollywood.. really who is the best with buaji ? right .. sanjaya dutt.. she started walking like sanju ji towards buaji.. & romancing imagine him.. buaji was about to hit her .. but she ran escaping from her..

The bell rang & khushi opened the door.. that was the postman.. "khushi kumara gupta? " 

K; haa ji ?

Postman; ur hving a letter..

K; really .. she took the letter & ran inside whiling opening it..it was a letter from AR office…& her interview was 2moro… buaji .. jiji.. amma… look I got a letter..

Buaji; so read . wt is it  about ?

K; buaji .. this letter is from AR office.. & they hv asked me to come for the interview.. I'm sure I will get this job..

Amma; dtz really good khushi.. today we should go to the temple..

Buaji; yeah ofcoz garima..

Payal; aww khushi I'm so happy for u .. finally u got what u deserve..

K; thnk u jiji.. she hugged .. shashi too came home.. she ran & made him sit on the chair.. babuji .. 2moro I'm hving an interview at AR & I know I will pass it… so babuji u dnt need to do a job now.. I'm here to look after u all … shashi hugged her in loads of love.. & kissed her forehead..

Shash; still I cn earn money .. so both of us will do a job .. ok ? khushi again hugged him ..

*It was night *

Arnav came home.. he walked to his room & changed his cloths.. he came & took the file & took her photo out.. all the time he was looking at her … he was like to eat up the photo.. yeah this girl was so beautiful.. anyone who looks at her will eat her up.. she was too cute too.. " so khushi kumara gupta from 2moro u will be with me for lot of hours per day.. & yeah we r gonna work together..  & I know u too will also love this job.. ok so will see u 2moro live. At AR " he closed the file & kept it a side..

Khushi wasn't sleeping yet.. she was looking at the stars & talking .. " u know .. I hv faith that from 2moro I 'm starting anew life.. 4m 2moro I 'm doing a job… earning money.. yeahh but I promise .. I will not do any crazy things there.. I'll try my best to be silent..but I will a bit of scared too.. I dnt  know why L

Payal; khushi still u ddn't sleep ?

K; jiji .. I dnt feel to sleep ..

Payal; khushi chalo let's sleep 2moro u hv to go to the interview remember ?

K; jiji.. tell me wt do u want from my 1st salary ?

Payal; khushi.. still u ddn't even get the job .. & ur talking about the salary..

K; no jiji I'm sure I will get it..

Payal; haa haa chalo now it's 9.30 pm ..will sleep ..come.. both of them went to the bed & slept ..

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaArorasonalashishsuganya91reena1146Irenespencer14goblintishmaArshiKatLoverceciliadamdianapadhi92dhimmersarhisanjuarshiMDKSSMArchu61brinnyxoxarshixoxnanz_2211diyachillaks555PrncssOfHeartOlicity2124mit0905Sim96jesovirakenduvadanaAlai123hiralhkkshubhangiAasmaali---Sonia---ayshaomarcaskerAR_EternalLovetintinudaisydee425incarnadineBewakoof-Sanj-madhu1210vrindaguptaaquagalPreet.KcBarunAddictSaysseeta_naipsHansaNmandy15laksh65ragvir.fanChitraFchavvi16Fazila~Nichuss

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
amazing update thanks for pm

Kesh123

Aasmaali IF-Dazzler
Aasmaali
Aasmaali

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Very nice... Loved it... Please keshini update soon