Born To Be Mine Part 24 updated 18/01/2013 - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by HK90

wow this was really superb
loved it 
just update soon

SURE AFTER XMAS I WILL UPDATE !   
wonderful story dear...just read whole story in one go...
its too goodd...update it yaar

Part 22

K: no Arnav not now.. he was damn pissed off.. how can she leave this hungry man like that ..

A; Khushi what now? Plz khushi u can't do this.. u left me like that ?

K: ok I'm sorry.. but look ..i'm not married to u yet..

A; so what khushi.. we r going to get married right.. then ?

K: but Arnav not before that .. plz.. let me change now.. she got up.. & moved away..Arnav too got up ..but he hit the table.. & khushi family photo fell down.. she stopped & looked at it.. for that that noise all the gutap's woke up.. buaji came near the door ..

Buaji; Khushi.. wt happen.. are u ok ?

K: from inside.. "Kuch nahi buaji.. the photo fell down for the wind" he looked at her.. she smiled.. but she tried ignoring him.. buaji went back..

A: wind right ? so u see me as a wind.. ?

K: no I see u as a cyclone.. she ran inside to the washroom taking another dress..

He bent down & picked up the photo.. he really had a smile .. for what she said.. for what happen since he was here.. yes how can he forget that.. he kept the 4to back on the table.. & walked two step & stopped.. he again turned as he missed something .. & a confused look on his face.. he took the photo back.. he was shocked to see her family photo.. he was keeping on looking at the photo.. he was damn angry after looking at that.. then khushi came out.. she walked towards him.& stopped in front of him..

A: Khushi is this ur father ? he asked her in a angry tone.. she gave a blank look..

K: yes Arnav .. this is my family photo na.. mm I know u have never met babuji..

A; he threw the photo back to the bed .. "And I will never meet too.." he moved to go..

K: Arnav listen.. ok I know that your angry bcoz I denied but try to understand Arnav ..

A: KHUSHI .. I dnt want to understand any damn thing.. let me go now.. he pushed her & walked away..

*Flashback ends*

K: yes I remember.. mm that day I ddn't allow u bcoz we were not married..mm I dn't want to go over my limits..

A: but khushi ..that day I was angry not bcoz of that.. that was the 1st day when I sw ur father in the family photo.. & as soon as I sw him I remembered how my mother dead.. until yday I thought that ur father was responsible for that.. I'm sorry khushi..

K: Arnav .. but I wanna know why & how.. please tell me..

A; ok khush..wait let me tell.. When I was 10 years & my di was 14 years my dad left us due to some other woman.. & from that day I hated my father..  I still dn't know if he is dead or a live'

K: Arnav .. dn't tell like that.. how ever he is ur father.. she held his hand.. & he looked so emotionally at his wife.. & held her hand too.. so her hand was covered with his both hands..

A: so ma was in a bad state.. she couldn't concentrate on anything.. on day she  when she was driving she met with an accident' until yday I ddn't knew what happen that day'

*Flashback*

Arnav was working at the office.. Karan came on his Cabin & Sat in front of him ' As soon as Arnav sw him he got angry' but he didn't speak a word' karna was the first to open his mouth'.

Karan : Mr Arnav Singh Raizada' I'm Karan ' can I talk to you ?

Arnav : I'm not in a mood to talk to you.. he got up & wanted to leave the cabin'

Karan : Not even to hear about Khushi ? as soon as Arnav heard Khushi .. he turned & walked towards him '

Arnav : How dare you speak up my wife's name from your mouth ? he caught up Karan shirt '

Karan : Ok I'm sorry BROTHER IN LAW '. Arnav was shocked to hear that .. "what .. are you shocked ? ok let me tell you' first be cool ' give some time to tell me' Arnav walked back to his chair & sat down .. Karan too sat again ' "Arnav ' Khushi is my own .. sister .."

Arnav : Just stop it .. don't lie .. I very well know you had a relationship with Khushi..

Karna: No Arnav ' we are siblings' look at this photo.. this was taken when Khushi was 12 years.. & I was 19 years' I always come for school holidays to see Khushi.. Karan Kept on talking aboth the bond between Khushi & him .. but Arnav refused to believe.. "Ok Arnav .. if you don't believe .. let me call shashi uncle.." Karan called Shashi & asked him to come to AR office.. & after few minutes Shashi too came to his office.. "Uncle .. I told Arnav about me & Khushi.. but still he is refusing to believe the fact.."

Shashi; Arnav beta.. ths is the real truth.. & we still don't know why you married Khushi forcibly..

Arnav : I married khushi as a revenge'as soon as he said that Karan & Shashi looked at each other..

Karan : what type of marriage is this Arnav ? For a revenge .. u got married to my own sister .. he got up to hit Arnav .. but .. Shashi stood between them & stopped them ..

Shashi : Karan that's not the right way to solve the problem ' Arnav beta.. tell me why & what happen to take a decision like that'.

Arnav:  Uncle YOU KILLED MY MOTHER '. Shashi & Karan was shocked.. both of them looked at each other'

Shashi : Beta .. what are u telling' I havn't even met ur mother . then how can I ? Arnav Got up from his seat & walked towards  the long windows'

Arnav : No u know my mother' remember the accident' u killed her' & she is my MOTHER damn it ' he hit his hand on the wall while telling it.. Shashi got up & walked towards Arnav ..

Shashi : Beta' I never knew ur her son ' Arnav looked at Shashi blasting inside'he was damn angry now.. "But Arnav .. you don't know what happen that day'sit here .. let me tell you.." Shash made him sit on the sofa which was inside his cabin.. Karan was still on his seat'

"Arnav .. that day ur mother met with an accident on to another car' & after the accident they ran of the place'but I was passing by the place & I sw ur mom was injured' so I brought her to the hospital'everyday I came to see ur mother ' & after few days she was out of the coma.."

Arnav : so uncle.. you the one who save my mom ? but my mom that showed you ?

Shashi : what ? what are you telling Arnav beta ?

Arnav: ok now I remember that was a misunderstanding' I had never seen you..untill the day we met in the hospital'the day when my mom closed her eyes for ever'

Shashi: yeahh  I still remember how u cried..& you was a small boy..

Arnav : that day when I asked my mom.. who brought you to the hospital'she showed you' she was not able to talk.. but as you were standing beside us she showed me' & I just misunderstood until now.. that u did the accident & brought her to the hospital.. he hugged Shashi ' & shashi too hugged him..

Karan : So Arnav ' for this misunderstanding you married Khushi ? Arnav was having tears'but he controlled those'

Arnav; Karan .. that was one point to get married' but the main reason is another one'

Edited by Keshini4u - 11 years ago
resπŸ˜‰first again

Arnav; Karan .. that was one point to get married' but the main reason is another one'

whats that?πŸ˜•
Edited by Nichuss - 11 years ago
curious to know the exact reason 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved the update
Nice Update...Liked it...Waiting for the next Update...