ha ha ha me to first to comment...πŸ‘

now back to part...

------------------------------------------------------

why kushi was crying...wen arnie confessed...confused

waiting for next part...

buhahaha :D keep guessing πŸ˜†

Posted: 11 years ago

Part 14

He cupped her face.. & he was looking at her eyes.. she too was looking at his eyes..  "Khushi .. please say something.. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong"  she had tears.. she took his hands away.. & turned to the other side.. "Khushi ..why are u in tears.. I hope I ddn't hurt u .. I just .." he couldn't complete it .. she ran out ' "Khushi wait" he ran behind her.. but she was faster then him .. she ran to the wash room ..& locked the door..

A; khushi open door.. khushii.. open damn it .. he banged his wrist on the door.. but she ddn't open.. 

He moved to a side.. he was standing beside the door.. he couldn't understand anything.. why did she cry .. why did she run .. did he hurt her.. on the other side.. she was crying ..  but she ddn't know why.. she held the sink & looked at the mirror.. she was looking at her & crying.. she remembered how she met him.. then the 2nd time how they met in the temple.. how she came to the office.. how she was taking care about him .. how close they were.. every moment how they were together.. she remembered how anjali use to tease them.. she opened the tap & took some water & splashed on her face.. then took the face towel & wiped them .. she opened the door & came out.. for the noice of the door arnav turned towards her .. she ran towards him & hugged him tightly.. she ddn't know why .. but she felt to hug him.. but he ddn't hug her back.. he was just surprised he ddn't know wt to do.. he was confused on her act..

She started crying again ' he ddn't tell anything.. but he hugged her back.. she cried & cried.. he was caressing her back.. too make her warm.. she was hugging him tightly.. now she was sobbing slowly.. breathing normally.. in a husky voice he spoke to her "Khushi' are you ok ?"  she then broke the hug & nodded her head as yes' he wiped her tears wt was on her face..

A; so tell me why did u cry .. she again hugged him.. but that was light.. not too strong !

K; I dnt know I felt like to cry..

A; really.. he said that caressing her hair..

K; Arnav I also have something to tell u .. she broke the hug.. she came close & peaked on his cheeks.. he was damn surprised.. he couldn't believe what she did.. " I '.LOVE'. YOU .. TOO"  he was damn happy surprised.. all ' yeah she has also loved him.. but she ddn't show him.. he pulled her for a hug.. both were hugging each other for a long time.. After some time akash came there.. he sw Arnav & khushi was hugging each other.. he was shocked to see both of them hugging each other & lost in their own world.. both were closing their eyes' akash came & cleared his throat.. as soon as they hrd someone was there.. they broke their hug .. both were shy..her cheeks were red..

Akash; bhai.. Mr Choppra has come to meet u..

Arnav; Ok Akash I will come.. Akash went..he turned back to see her ..  "Khushi I'm going for the meeting.. after that I will meet u.. ok .. she nodded as ok.. he left for the meeting & she to left for her cabin..

After about one hour the meeting was done.. as soon as he was done he walked towards her cabin.. he found her working ' he came & stood beside her.. he closed her file & pulled her hand .. "come with me"  she was like why ?... she was confused ..he dragged her & went out.. both of them came inside his cabin.. he closed the door & drew up the curtains.. he again pulled her towards the table & stood in front of her.. "khushi.. I need to tell u something.." now she was confused.. what kind of thing he wanted to tell her ?

K; haan Arnav tell me..

A; khushi , the whole office is under hidden camera .. except my cabin..  he was shocked to here that now..

K; u mean my cabin also..

A; yeah khushi.. bcoz once some ppl tried cheating me.. so I dn't want to get the same thing again.. bcoz of that I keep an eye around the office..  she was like  confused..

K; so tell me in which side is the cam in my cabin..

A; up on the right corner  !  she looked around his cabin now.. What ? she nodded no.. 

K; I hope u haven't put the cameras in the wash room..

A:what.. he came close.. I think 4m today I will have to put it 4 ur wash room..  he smirked..

K; she hit on his chest.. dn't dare to do it.. he pulled her by her hands ..towards him.. & wrapped his hand around her waist..

A; *in a husky voice* why can't I khushi.. he leaned towards her lips to kiss to her . but she leaned backwards avoiding it..  "What the..

K: not now .. plz.. I need to go & complete the accounts.. plz.. she pushed him & went away.. but he held her hand & pulled her back.. "Awwch"  he left her hand ..it was red for his  touch..

A: ohh sorry !.. he took her hand & kissed her wrist .. when she felt his lips on her skin she closed her eyes.. "Now OK ?"   she only said mmm ' yeah she was lost for his touch' it has effected a lot !  she opened her eyes & took the hand.. she ran away.. she stopped near the door & looked at him once & smiled.. he smirked looking at her.. she open the door & went .. he too sat down for this work opening the lap top..

*At  Gupta  House*

It was night & khushi was sitting on the bed.. she just got the flash back of arnav proposing her.. & how she reacted at that time.. she was smiling alone.. payal came there & playfully hit her head.. "Khushi where have u lost?"

K; jiji.. mmm nothing jiji.. wait I'll show u something.. she walked towards the table & took the saree box which arnav gave.. she took the saree out ..

Payal; aww khushi that's no nice.. from where did u buy ?

K; no jiji I ddn't buy Arnav gave me..

Payal; Arnav gave u ? but why why.. anything special.. khushi had a wide smile with a blush .. she came & sat beside payal..

K: jiji promise me until I tell amma & babuji u will not tell this to them.. payal nodded her head & agreed.. "jiji Arnav .. Proposed me..giving this gift'"

Payal; really .. payal was shocked.. "so what did u tell?"

K; jiji' 1st I ddn't believe.. & I cried .. but after that I told it's fine..

Payal; fine means' are u ?  she smiled & blushed.. khushi nodded her head saying yes.. "khushi really? But u were hiding this 4m me na.. ok I'll also never tell u anything.."

K; no jiji.. I ddn't realize it until he proposed me.. so jiji now tell me when is jijaji coming here ?

Payal; next week.. she said that laying on the bed..khushi too lyd beside her ..

K; jiji .. then I will tell amma about arnav ..

Payal; Khushi both of us will marry on the same day ..

K; jiji? R u talking abt my wedding ?

Payal; otherwise.. why dnt u want to marry him .. ur only gonna date him..?

Both were laughing' & talking with each other.. finally the sisters shared some things of their life.. 

Edited by Keshini4u - 11 years ago
res
--misd being first... πŸ˜­

my cuitee kushi accepted Arnies proposal 

best sisters,,,,payal n kushi 

Edited by Nichuss - 11 years ago
Awsome Update...Love it...
nice updateπŸ˜›

thanks for pm,,,,,,,