Posted: 11 years ago
so caring kushi...

anji playing cupid..aahaa😳

waiting for next part
stop interrupting ANJALI!!

Part 12

K; she pushed his hand away from the glass.. no  u can't drink .. I has added sugar .. give it di I will drink it .. she took it 4m her hand & drank it in one shot .. Both arnav & anjali was surprised..  Anjali smiled at her & took the glass with her..  she turned towards him.. then he sw some juice on the right corner of her lips.. he came more closer & wiped it with his finger.. she stepped back as she felt his finger on her lips..  he too turned the other side' she went out of the room & he too walked to his table & sat ..

K: how dare he touch me.. & asking me to dress him .. what does he think about me.. am I his slave ? she was talking to her own self while walking to the kitchen ..  as soon as she entered she bumped on Anjali..

Anjali; khushi ji.. r u ok ? she nodded her head as yes & moved a side.. "Khushi ji .. I know ur not ok since '

K; haa di .. yeah since I started working at AR.. di .. I really can't understand what arnav is trying to tell..

A; she cupped her face.. slowly u will get to know.. just give the time.. he will tell everything what he wants.. & dnt want' khushi was confused on her talks.. she dnt know wt she is telling her..

Few days pass like this.. Now Arnav was 100% fine.. he was back at office too.. she too was at office.. He has started to be around her always.. he couldn't stay away even for few minutes.. all these days when he was sick she was near him.. helping him in every stuff .. so that made both of them so close.. even she was comfortable been beside him .. since she goes home.. she miss him .. but she ddn't know why .. they use to call each other .. always thr was something to call .. something official & at the end.. it becomes a flirt from arnav's side.. yeah they laugh a lot .. after all we know khushi is a pagal ladki.. & he has got use to her pagalpan things.. he has got use to smile & laugh now.. !

*Both were at the Office*

Khushi; walked to his cabin .. Arnav'I need the sign on this .. mr choppra wants a meeting today.. & then we r hving a media interview about the diwali special items.. &.. she couldn't tell anything more.. he kept his finger on her lips'

A; enough' always u talk too much.. like a radio.. no break.. he took his finger back.. this is what he always use to do when she goes on taking.. that's nothing new.. but his one touch makes her feel something weird .. which she ddn't know what.. something untitled she was looking at him .. so does he..  " khushi I how could u talk this mush .."

K; bcoz I hv a mouth .. I can talk much.. I'm not use to keep silence.. so let me tell..

A; really u can't keep silence.. ? u want to talk always.. I bet u .. one day u will be silent ..then remember me..  she was giving a confuse look.. she ddn't understand.. "what ?  he playfully hit her head & gave a wild smile..

K; Nothing..btw today I want a half day .. plz' I'm going shopping with jiji .. plz' she was begging for a half day .. but he denied..

A; no no.. we have work .. he said that & walked towards his table..

K; she got angry now.. NO I said I want .. she moved towards him.. he took a big step towards her & pinned her on the wall  both were inches apart .. now she was scared..  he was looking at her angrily.. her hands were holding the wall for support.. she was breathing hard .. he couldn't continue his act any more .. he burst out  laughing.. going back one step..  lol she was hell confused.. she sighed & tried walking ahead .. he pulled her & pinned her towards the table.. she was about to fall on the table.. but he caught het by her waist ..

A; Half day will be accepted.. he said that & made her stand.. he sw her face was covered with some short hair.. he made those behind the ear looking at her eyes.. she moved aside.. "mm khushi  cancle the meetings.. tell Mr choppra dt we will be having the meeting 2moro..& also tell akash to come meet me soon.." she nodded as yes & left the cabin ..

After few minutes Khushi came inside his cbin a long with akash .. "  Bhai did u ask me to come ?"

A; oh yes .. akash call payal & tell to get ready we will be going for diwali shopping..

K; WHAT ? ur going ?

Akash; bhai u ? I mean r u going for diwali shopping with us ? 

A; ofcoz.. if khushi & payal are going.. both of us also will join them .. he looked at khushi .. she was confused.. why he is coming with them ..

Akash; ok bhai I'll call her.. akash left the cabin ..khushi came towards him stood before him..

K; now what made u come for diwali shopping..

A; he got up from his chair .. bcoz I want I will .. he said that in a husky voice close to her eyes.. & then smirked at her.. she took her bag & went out of the cabin ..  he too came down with his mobile & the car key .. As soon as arnav walked to his suv his opened the door & khushi got in at the behind door denying to sit beside him ..  he looked at her angrily & walked to his seat.. So akash sat with arnav.. he drove towards gupta house & picked payal.. & after few minutes they reached the shopping mall .. arnav parked the suv others got down & walked inside.. akash & payal was walking inside holding hands.. but arnav & khushi was walking inside keeping a distance in between them .. as soon as they reached the  Saree corner   khushi stood there.. but payal & akash walked to another side.. Arnav stood near khushi.. she took one purple  lehnga.. that was worked in gold.. while she was checking keeping onher body she smiled looking at that..

A; It's beautiful.. I love the colour.. & yeah it is matching with ur skin colour.. she kept it back .. then took a blue one.. as she tried ignoring him .. he pulled herby waist .. "what the .. what the hell has happen to you .. why don't u take with me.. I just came to help u in shopping .." yeah he was angry .. damn angry .. she was trying her best to get rid from him .. but she couldn't .. he was strong than her..

K: Arnav leave me.. people are watching..

A; let them see.. I dnt care.. he tighten more.. she hit on his chest ..

K; leave me arnav .. she told it in a teary tone..

So he just left his hand' she took the purple dress & went inside the changing room .. when she took the purple lehnga he felt so happy .. yeah he loves.. no one can take her place on his heart anymore.. but yet he couldn't tell it ..  he was walking here & there thinking how should he tell that .. he had no idea.. nothing is coming up on his mind..  he was walking like a crazy person .. she opened the room & came out ' guest of wind blew.. her hair started flying .. she was looking down & coming towards him..he was lost on her beauty .. he couldn't stop him self looking at her.. yeah she was damn beautiful .. she came & stood before him .. to look at the mirror..her hair was to one side.. as she turned in front to look at the mirror.. her back was all open.. she was dressed in a backless jacket..it had only one dori' just one knot .. he was keeping on looking at her skin.. he couldn't take his eyes of .. she looked at the mirror .. she sw he was looking at her .. her backless jacket .. her milky white skin .. as soon as she sw she turned back.. facing him .. but she couldn't meet his eyes .. she was looking down .. he was gazing at her .. 

PRECAP : THE PROPOSAL 

Edited by Keshini4u - 11 years ago
awesome update...loved it.
khushi is also feeling for him...
loved the precap.
waiting for next chapter.
update soon.😊😊
res
------------

nice post...