Frequent Posters

Olicity2124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Just keep rocking ur update  & I'll  keep rocking my commnts 😉
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!! Plzz do accept my buddy request and pm me in future plzz!! Thankzz
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just gone through your FF and liked it.
please do PM me.
goblin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazzzing ! loved it a lot
and also the ahem ahem sss

khushi_asr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice start twinny ...best wishes
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
really exciting..pls do continue...
-Sanj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awsome Update...loved it...waiting for next update...thanks for the PM...
sivatharshini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting !! continue soon 
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Part 2

G; wt divorce. r u mad ..khushi .. for a small thing .. no no ..

K; amma this is not a small problem .. khushi told everything to amma & dad ..when both of them were looking at each other .. 

On the other side arnav was dialing a number to call someone. 

A; Karan i need ur help plz.. yeahh .. she left me.. plz karan help me.. yeahh yeahhh sure will meet up .. no no i still ddnt tell her but now she must hv gone to uncle's place..plz karan i cnt loose her.. yeah sure in the morning.. ok. he kept the 4n a side & walked out .. 

At the poolside he sat down on the chair with his hands up on his head .. " I'm sorry khushi .. i'm really sorry to misunderstand every damn thing & hurt u .. but don't leave me like this ..plz come back " he was looking at the sky & telling this as this msg will reach her by the wind.. "i still can't belive that is this u ? whom i met ? before 10 months? u have changed a lot Arnav .. i can't accept this sorry from u .. u hv cheated on me. " dt was khushi's reply.. even she was looking at the moon 4m her window.. 

*flashback*

A girl dressed a red salwa was walking along the road with lot of children .. talking to them .. making faces.. running .. enjoying the kids.. it was night & still she & the kids were having fun .. walking .. some kids tickled her & she jumped to the road laughing ..car wt was cuming high speed applied break & stopped near her.. *sigh* the man got down & banged the door.. she turned towards him to see him.. he was near her . & when she turned her hair covered his face.. he in an angry mood threw her hair away .. 

Kids screamed ;RAKSHAS... he looked at them in more an angry .. the kids ran .. now only she & him is there .. she tuned to go & her dupatta flew on to his face.. it covered his face again .. she tunred back again to take the dupatta.. when she sw it was in his face .. she covered her cheat with both hands & turned away.. he was lost in her beauty or what .. still wt the duppatta on his face he was gazing at her.. after few minutes inch by inch he took away the dupatta from his face & came in front of her.. she again turned away & took the duppatta.. but she had held his hand with the dupatta.. he was amazed ..he got 1000 of butterflies when her hand touched his skin .. she left his hand & caught the edge  of the dupatta & ran pulling it from his hand.. while the duppatta was running a way from him he felt like something is going away from him .. he was there till she was invisible on the road .. . when she was not to be seen he again walked to his car & sat ..drove home.. 

*At RM* 

He comes home park his car & enters from the main door.. all the family members comes running .. towards him .. a woman in green saree with matching jewelry comes with a taali .. she circle it  around him & ask him to come in by giving her hand.. she is his ever loving di ..anjali..

A; Di wt's diz all .. it's nothing new..

Anji; chotte .. i know it's nothing new to u but it's sumthing new to us.. 

Nani; haan chotte anjali betiya is right .. 

Mamiji; excuse me.. arnav betuwa.. now we should have a good party here.. this is a great achievement  na!!..

Akash; yeah bhai we should party tonight .. btw Congrds bhai !!..

a; ok ok ! sure we can party tonight..  will have some dinner out !!.. everyone agreed & got ready !!.. 

*At Gupta House* 

Somebody rings the bell & a lady comes & opens the door.. khushi comes inside.. 

K; buaji !! she hugs her in a naughty way 

Buaji; arey sanka devi .. is this the time a girl come home.. 

K; holding her ear .. sorry buaji .. today preti had some clz so we all got late !! & also chottu was late to come .. so my clz was late to finish ;) she winked at buaji!!Ran & hugged her sister .. jiji .. wt did u make for dinner..  wahhh alu parata... aww jalebi .. she took the plate & ran sat in front of the tv & sat with them .. she took the remote & switched on the tv ..  at once she on the tv he sw the man which she met few minutes ago .. she got up putting the jalebi plate down screaming rakshas.. all the family members came there running ..

K; haa he is that rakshas..

Buaji; khushi .arey sanka devi . r u mad.. u scared me a lot .. just dnt scream..

TV news reporter ; Mr Arnav Singh Raizada has listed as the 2nd in the world top 10 businessmen.. & the 1st place in India.. Mr Raizada what can u tell about this..

K; madness !! she switched off the tv..she went & sat on the bed .. she remembered how he was gazing at her .. then how he was holding her dupatta.. she just pulled her quilt & closed her eyes .. then again she remembered the same thing .. she got up & sat again.. 
Payal; Khushi .. still u ddn't sleep .. she came from behind & tapped her shoulder..
K: aa jiji ... jijii today i dnt feel to sleep jiji .. she kept her head on her lap !!payal was rubbing her hand on her head !! 
Payal; khushi .. ur still like a kid na.. sleep sleep .. 2moro we hv to go to mandir remember my pooja..
K; areeyy yeahh jiji .. so 2moro is my jiju coming ..?
Payal; shuuush khushi !! if bhabuji hear .. we cnt go ..
K; but jiji till when r u doing to hide this.. 
Payal; mm ur jiju told he will tell his family & bring them soon here.. 
K: areyy wah jiji .. see ur blushing haa..
P: stop it khushi .. now sleep !! both of them sleep ..

All the raizadas have gone on a dinner out .. all were coming back home.. anjali opens the main door & all of them comes inside.. 
A; akash .. plz come to my room i want to discuses about that uk deal.. 
Akash; ok bhai just give me few minutes.. all of them leave to their rooms.. Arnav walks to his room.. he changes to his night pants & t-shirt ..just when he came out akash came in .. 
A; Akash.. 2moro we need to leave home early ..bcoz mr sharma told dt he will be coming at 9.30 to sign the deal ..
Akash;  bhai 2moro ? i mean should i come early .. 
A; yeah akash i need u at that time.. 
Akash; bhai 2moro mandir ..
A; what ?
Akash; bhai 2moro there is a pooja for payal & i'm going to the mandir in the morning .. but at 10.00 i'm sure i will come..
A; ohh it's ok i will drop u there but be on time..   
akash left the room & arnav close his room door ..& sat on his bed.. he closed his eyes but he could only see her .. the red dupatta covering his face & how he slightly put it down looking at her .. her milky white skin .. how she touched him while taking her dupatta.. her touch made him go to heaven .. he hasn't seen a such a beautiful girl before.. he got up & sat again .. "No no i can't think only about her.. what has happen to me.. i can't control my mind.. why is that .. i only see her when i close my eyes.." that was his mind.. but he closed his eyes tight & slept ..

Precap; Rakshas meeting a pretty lady !!

---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow, l loved the update and thanks for pm me:)