Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Minimum Courtesy Lacking in FOrumwasis...!

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok, I am not pointing at anyone in specific, but fact is, minimum courtesy is lacking on the forum, especially if it comes to Newbies... I mean, the others are not even willing to give a chance...!
1. When PMs are sent, some people don't even bother to reply, like, AT ALL😡. I mean, at least a small acknowledgement that the PM has been read? Or maybe just 'I cannot talk now, will PM later' or something like that would be fine, or at least an 'ok'.👏
2. When OS/TS/FF/SS writers put up some kinda question regarding their writing, ( like, "hope its not too lengthy, guys?" or "Its not boring I hope?"😕 ) Nobody bothers replying, which makes the writer unsure of whether or not to continue writing😲😕
3. Worst of all- Silent Readers. HYPER annoying...!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
unfortunately its true...
Sometimes some1 comes to share her views and opinions, bt no1 even comment and give a like at least...
No wonder lots of them stop posting comments and just prefer to become silent readers...
Dynamix215 thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

unfortunately its true...

Sometimes some1 comes to share her views and opinions, bt no1 even comment and give a like at least...
No wonder lots of them stop posting comments and just prefer to become silent readers...

yes tru... it is just too annoying... 😡
i had posted an OS and i was asking ppl if its too lengthy or sumthin, no one replied to that qn... 
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
dear all type of members are there 

you know i was about to make a post for those members who pm and comment too,  in last couple of days i am daily receiving pms from my readers and they are apologizing they cannot read for 20 days or month ss or os as they are having exams 

all type of members are here ,don't be sad , har tarah ka log hain yahan.

PS those who comment daily just focus on them and wait for their comments 

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naddiya26

dear all type of members are there 

you know i was about to make a post for those members who pm and comment too,  in last couple of days i am daily receiving pms from my readers and they are apologizing they cannot read for 20 days or month ss or os as they are having exams 

all type of members are here ,don't be sad , har tarah ka log hain yahan.

PS those who comment daily just focus on them and wait for their comments 

i know yaar... commehting ok, evry1 cant make it... lekin PMs ka atleast SMALL sa reply dena hai na? i requested few ppl to read my OS, but hardly anyone acknowledges it...! i mean even 'later...i don't have time' is f9... koi toh reply?!
Dynamix215 thumbnail
😛
Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Dynamix215

i know yaar... commehting ok, evry1 cant make it... lekin PMs ka atleast SMALL sa reply dena hai na? i requested few ppl to read my OS, but hardly anyone acknowledges it...! i mean even 'later...i don't have time' is f9... koi toh reply?!

🤗dont lose hope do send me i promise i will comment and ask my readers to read too
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naddiya26

🤗dont lose hope do send me i promise i will comment and ask my readers to read too

aww really?🤗 that is so nice of u!!!!!