Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

a true story- nt arshis

arnavlovekushi Newbie
arnavlovekushi
arnavlovekushi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

hello friends ...

THIS POST  IS NOT ABOUT ARSHI...NOR  ITS  A PRANK POST ...it fully true...IT  ABT MY LIFE ...

i have faced  many disappoinments in life...so i will inculde this post in one of that...

i just want to share  with u my life ...as i have no friends...i m writing this in if ...
 please read if u want ...its  not about arshi ...it abt me ...
 why i m writing this here is - we all arshians...that  is  the only thing bind us...
 read if u want...or else it oks...

freinds  ...i 23 yeras  old...i have parents  and sister ...i m eldest ...i grown up in tuff...enviroment ..

my parents  always  keep fighting...my dad keep  beating my mother always ...she  beared  all these  things just  for  the  sake  that  she  have  two daughters...no support  from my  mum family...they  always  use  her  to  get  their  work done .. we  stay  near  by my dadi house ...my dadi  is  sick...she  will use  my mum to  do  her  household  works...then when my aunty ...my mum sister  is  sick ...my mum  we  go  and  do  all their  house   work ...
   no  support  from dad  family...they  treat  my dad  as  alien...then  u can understand how will they  treat  us ...

my  dad..used  to  fight with my mum daily ...he  use  beat  us...sometime...kick  us  outside  our  house ...my  mother  struglled  n made  me  joind  in BE ...college was  out of  town...  so i satyed  in hostel...i was  good  student ...during my 12th grade  my marks  went low...my parents  changed me  to diff  scholl  for 12th...so  i lost  some where ...bt  some  how  i managed to get  75%  in 12...if  i did  nt  chnage my school  i would  have  got even  good  marks...
   cue low marks... i joine d in BE  in new built  collge ...i was  studying ...even  ther  i  was  betrayed  by my friends...i never  go out ...i never  atten parties...i  was  fat  also ...so people  will tease  me...no  one was  my  friend...
     then  at  same  time  at my home...my  dad  was  the  same  fighting wit my mum ...so  when  there  was  reqirement  of  money...my  mother  took a  help  of her sister...from  than ...my mausi  is  ruling my family ...n creating problems  always ...
    thought  i was  in hostel...my mother  will  tell  evrything  in phone..hearing  all  the problems...i was  really  fed  up...some  how  some  where  ...i lost  interest in living ...
  then  a  dont  no  what  happend  eventulaly  my  studies  have  gone  down...i m nt able to  concentrate  on my studies ...i failed  my final exam twice...
   my sister ...whom  i thought  she  will  b  there  to  help me...bt  she  last  month  tried  to  run way  with a guy ...so , my mum sister  husband  is  very  influnecial  man...so  we  took  his  help...n found  her...so  again my mausi family  became  more  powerfull  ...on us ...my  mausi  took  sign  from my  mum ...n made  all  property  on her name...my dadi   likes  my mausi  very much...bt hates  my mum ...

freind s   please tell me ...
 is  these  problems  are  small...or  it  i m the  one who  is  exragating it...

i fed  up with  my  finacial  problem...my  dad  fight ...my sister   irresponsibility ...my mausi's  doing  bossy ...my dad...my mum only thing  she  know s  is to cry ...

i  know  i should  study  hard  to  get  a job...but  i found  myself  helples...becoz  these  two  attempts  of my exam...i really  stduied  hard...bt  i dnt know  how  i failed...

now  a  days...i m nt  able  to  concentarted  on studies...i have  gone num...i dnt  react to  any emotions...even  my  sister  went lost...at first  i dnt   hw  to  react ...i  was  just  neutral...

my  exams  are  coiming...i nt  able  to  study ...i use  to  pray  to god...bt  god  never  listens  my  prayers ...

freinds  ...if  u  read  this...please  suggets  me  anythig...to  correct  myself...I  always  feel  i m the  one  responsible  for  all problems...

i  feel  ashamed  of  myself...when  i nt able to study ...

please  friends  help me to  change  myself...i tried  hard  to  fight...bt  i losing  day by  day...i  was  strong earlier...bt  where  i go...n what  evre  i do...i m failing..

.i know  life  is  not  a  bed  of  roses  ...bt  its  should  be  bed  of  throns  too right...since  chilhood...i was  hardly  happy...23  is  long  for  me...at  school  ..my  dad  n mum will  be  fighting in next room...bt  i will  be  studying  in  other room...bt now  a  days  what  happend  to me...i dnt kw  myself... i cnt study...
   if  can please  suggst me...i cant die  coz...i have  my mum...i must  take  care  of  her ...

guys  i wrote  this...so  that i will  leave  out all my frustrations...not for  symapathy...nt  for attentione...

i wrote...i n a hope...that  i will get  some  suggestion to improve myself...

i m  sorry ...if  this  post  is  sneseless...even mods  can  close  this  topic...if u find it wrong

Edited by arnavlovekushi - 06 September 2012 at 8:51am

arnav21 Goldie
arnav21
arnav21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
My friend. . . . I really feel sorry 4 u. . . , its gd tat u shared wit us . . . , dnt wory . . . . . Try to stdy hard . . . , i kw at first its hard to concentrate. . . .bt eventualy u wil stdy better . . . . Since ur a gd student vry fast u wil pick up . . . I wil pray 4 u , . . , dnt lose hope. . . . . .any help u need do pm me . . . . . I wil do my best . . , tk cr . . , god bless

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDreamer

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Life has a tenancy to get us all down at times. There was a point in my life when I use to be a size 18-20 but now  I am a healthy size 8-10. Honey weight is not a big issue its just weight if you try you will lose it I promise. The reason why oour weight bothers us is because we have no confidence in ourselves. But with me even when I was fat I use to still be comfortable in mmy own skin. Honey if you are comfortable in your own skin and love yourself then everyone else will. Because your confindence will show.

And as for your exams I know what you mean. I always try my hardest and sometimes I don't get the best grades. I had to work my neck off to get good grades but even then I felt like I could have done better. I always put myself down when it comes to grades. But when it comes to grades all you can do is work, work and work. Give yourself a work time table and stick to it. And just try your best because that is all you can do.

God. Yes we have all had our problems with God at one point I believe. Two years I went through some really bad stuff too. It got to the point where I was so low I would cry myself to bed every night. I used to pray to God during those dark days too. But for two long years I thought he would not listen to me. I felt as if God did not love me. But now that I see it. I see that God was listening to my prayers all along. He was answering them all along too. It took Him a long time to do so but He did it in the end. When we got through bad thigs were are often so immeresed in them that we cannot see the good things in them. Everything happens for a reason. Two years ago I did not believe that was true but I do know. Every single thing that is happening to you right now is happening for a reason. You nmay not realise it yet but our personalites and who we become is all based on our expeirneces mostly. Our expereinces and what we go through is what shapes us.

Reading your it makes me feel sad because you seem like a really sweet person who has been robbed of a happy childhood and teenagehood which is something that you are entitled too.

Sweetheart the past cannot be changed. What's done is done but the future can be changed by the actions we take in the present. Money is something we all struggle with. Myself included. But I have learned to scrape by. And you will too. Maybe look into a part time job or odd jobs here and there?

Sister. I never had an older sister to turn to whilst growing up so I know how you feel partially. I do not know you personally but my heart bleed reading your post so you may not have the support of your ssiter like you would like but you have mine. I dont know if I can help you in anyway but if ever you just need someone to vent to then you can drop me a PM and I shall try and help you in any way I can. Dont ever feel like you have no one because you do. You have me and all the others on IF.

And I know for a fact that no one here will be thinking you want attention. I think reading this post they are all symphatising with you and can understand that you are not coping.

Sweetheart, our hearts will never be put through more than what they can endure. And right now I know that you may be hating what is happening to you but trust me all this that you are going through rigth now will make you such a strong and amazing person in the end.

And as for your mum she truly is an angel in disguise isn't she? for enduring all that she has just for the sake of her children. Not alot of children get mums who love them like that. So there again you know you have a mother that will support you till the very end and even after that.

I know that you may not see the silver lining in the clouds but let me tell you one thing that helped me thorugh my tough times the bad thing about good times is that they have to one day end. But the good thnig about the bad things is that they to have to one day end. I have faith that you will find the inner strength that you need to get through all this. You will be in my prayers. And I hope and pray that you pass your studies and get through all that's bringing you down.

If ever you feel down do not hesitate to PM.

Take care and hope you do make it through. All the best,

Jenna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luckyruksana

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top