Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

storyarshi crossing paths(CONT)UPDATEDNEXTPART PG4 (Page 4)

cutivenika Senior Member
cutivenika
cutivenika

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessjazz

nice story... pls continue...

thank u so much surel will continue when i get time.

cutivenika Senior Member
cutivenika
cutivenika

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
here is the next part of the story...

Abha comes to arnav's room and asks him to take a break from work and spend some ime with her.
Arnav-Abha ,you know why i came to london and you know this deal is very important for me so let concentrate on that.
Abha-but i wanted to spend time with you that is why i came here.Anyway i am feeling bored sitting in the guest house.
Arnav- never asked you to came here,so why are you cribbing now?I will book the tickets for you if you want to go .
Abha-(Gets angry and says )I came here for you and you don't understand my problem,if you don't understand who will understand?
Arnav ji please leave all this work and for some time let us spend time together.
Arnav-(angry)Abha i have told you many times don't call me that i don't like it someone else used to call me that but now i don't like it .you have no rights to call me like that.
Abha-i am sorry arnav but who used to call you like that?
Arnav-This is none of your problem.You want me to spend time with you right i will cancel my meetings and we will go out for 4 days to a nice place you pack your stuff today itself we will go.
Abha-Oh really!I am soo happy.Thank you arnav for taking me.I can't wait any more.
                              Abha goes to pack her stuff ,but still has a doubt on what arnav said her not to call him arnav ji.Arnav tells to himself to forget about his past."i want to forget everything related to her.

Rohan comes home and venika welcomes him with a warm hug.
Rohan-hi,veni hiw are you ?How was your day?You have winter vacations from today right?
Venika-yes,dad.i have vacations from today,but it s going to be so boring.
Rohan-why?
Venika-Dad,all my friends are going out ,few are going to visit some places and few are going to their relatives house,ad we are not going to see any place and we are not even going to go to our relatives house as we don't have any relatives.
Rohan-(gets upset but tries to control himself)
Khushi-So what venika if we don't have any relatives(khushi comes towards venika to console her,she had heard thier discussion)You have such loving father and me right?so why are you sad ?Don't worry we will also go out to visit some place.
Venika-Thank you mom.But i want to go now.
Khushi-We can't go now.
Rohan-Why can't we go now i book the room tickets we will go today itself.You people just go pack your things leave everything to me.
Venika-Thank you mom and dad i love you both(venika starts jumping around and pulls khushi to pack her stuff.)
                                          Both arnav and abha are ready to leave  and they head to ther destination.On the otherside rohan,venika and khushi are all set to leave.Will this vacation bring back arnav and khushi's lost love.Who will play cupid to join these both?To know the rest of the story stay tunned.LOL 

I will update the rest of the part soon.I promise ther is going to be many twists and turns in the story.For now it is only this much.

If you like it hit the like button and don't forget to post your comments.Will be eagerly waiting for your comments.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tokyoveggieJaan_Arshimomo121tinsel--MISHTEE--

veggie Senior Member
veggie
veggie

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
it's getting really interesting
update asap:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutivenika

momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
wow,
plx continue :)

cutivenika

cutivenika Senior Member
cutivenika
cutivenika

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
thank u so much for liking it surely will update it soon.
Jaan_Arshi IF-Dazzler
Jaan_Arshi
Jaan_Arshi

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Update soon...

cutivenika

hemakalai IF-Dazzler
hemakalai
hemakalai

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
nice plz continesoon