Kripa's lipstick today!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
....didn't seem to drip today and she looked like that sweetoo from Nainital once again....but scared of big bad wolf Angad!πŸ˜†Has her make-up guy heard us????????????
niti i think the makeup man has heard it πŸ˜†
lol! Yeah, Karooo...the make-up guy ahs heard it...until he goes deaf again...ummm Monday?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by nitica_82

lol! Yeah, Karooo...the make-up guy ahs heard it...until he goes deaf again...ummm Monday?πŸ˜†

well if he goes deaf then he will get a ..from me😑

ya thank god Nitica.....she looked the same old kripa again....those over-lipcolor-drenched lips were back to normal...πŸ˜†

Nitica u r so funny dear...that big bad wolf angad sentence made me laugh so much πŸ˜†

haha omg u guys are so cute..i agree nehas make up did come out good today after a while...i hope it stays like thisπŸ˜†
Ya I hope the make up man is not deaf and dunb again otherwise Kripa will look πŸ˜•πŸ€’
Kirpa in general has 10 different shades and tones of lippy in one freggin scene...it's as if she eats her lippy during her dialogues
Well , guys here some info......If a woman lives to be 80, she eats up 29kilos of lipstick in her entire lifetime.

Krips is eating lipstick 'cozshe is on a diet to slim down and seeing her in the black outfit....well, it works.πŸ˜†
by the way who does her makeup? seems pretty close to being professional if i must say...