Is this called the holy institution of marriage?

Posted: 11 years ago
As we all know in upcoming episodes Ashu wont reveal his marital status to Aahana. one question is there in my mind, What is KP ji trying to show about the holy institution of marriage? I know some of you guys wont agree with me here, but I want to share what I am feeling about the  current track.

So guys rather than resolving their issues by keeping their big big egos aside Hubby and Wifey would be pretending to be enjoying the attention of other people to make each other jealous . I mean come on they are hubby n wife not BF and GF. 

All I want to say they can show something else to make them realize their mistakes and  to make them realize the depth of their love for each other. of course without rona dhona. seriously I dont like the track.

Its over to u guys.
Aarti: u r nt liking this track?? Its 1000% much better than mallu's gyaan..
Originally posted by ithasme

Aarti: u r nt liking this track?? Its 1000% much better than mallu's gyaan..

You are not getting my point sweety . I want to say why there is a need of external factors to make them realize their love for each other . I mean now they r hubby n wife. And about Mallu I couldnt watch all that since I was not in India.
I am totally agree with ur pov..but seriously m enjoying d track 
Ok, as leg pulling between Hubby-wifey. But I want them to stay under one roof.
Originally posted by debaparna77

I am totally agree with ur pov..but seriously m enjoying d track 

Originally posted by koyelbasu

Ok, as leg pulling between Hubby-wifey. But I want them to stay under one roof.

Koyel leg pulling is diff thing making each other jealous using other people is another. 
Originally posted by anurti

😆

Coz i love Amar ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by debaparna77

😆

Coz i love Amar ðŸ˜³

Dal badloo.😆
iam happy that instead of showing rona dhona in seperation ...which would make us wanna   they are going romcom way .. atleast this way we can 

besides its gonna be supercute ...