Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Loyal fans of IPK! Look at our plight :P.Fun post (Page 17)

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooltoad

Whoa... That is creative... Loved it...

Thank you!!

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

so true 
but i cant stop it is just so 
arrrggg so much i cant and never live my
baby alone in the dark 
i know it will be back i know
it willl right

and yes you are so true never i thought it would happen
to me because all they along i think about them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sunset-

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sunset-

Originally posted by divvk

hey buddy.. u thr? the show is not interesting at all yaar.. i didn't understand about y arhi were thinking about each other in the night, when arnav, who says di is everything was supposed to think about di n di's child loss.. these arhi scenes all look like tips for us  yaar. 

True... I think he feels betrayed by Di... And Khushi is the consoling point for him... Dead

But the arhi scene was good.. timing a bit bad... 

ya the scene was good but, no logic to why that scene was there. Angry i don't think he felt betrayed n all.. he looked very angry.. CVs will never make anyone think like ANJALI betrayed anyone.. they will only show as if others betrayed anjali even if they didn't Angry

i think u missed this reply of mine.. PM'd u. 

Yep !! missed it!!

Well ya .. he doesn't think she betrayed... coz he still doesn't know their secret meetings...

And If there was no ArHi today... then youngsters would have fumed!! so just inserted in... 

The "mat jao" was good... Even the forehead kiss was awesome! 
But thinking about each other.. when di just lost the baby seems out of place.. They could have shown it a bit later... I mean the mehendi isn't gonna erase anyway!
did u see the mehendi??? it is already half gone.. probably, that's y they inserted it 
other 2 arhi scenes were goood

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

hey buddy.. u thr? the show is not interesting at all yaar.. i didn't understand about y arhi were thinking about each other in the night, when arnav, who says di is everything was supposed to think about di n di's child loss.. these arhi scenes all look like tips for us  yaar. 

True... I think he feels betrayed by Di... And Khushi is the consoling point for him... Dead

ya the scene was good but, no logic to why that scene was there. Angry i don't think he felt betrayed n all.. he looked very angry.. CVs will never make anyone think like ANJALI betrayed anyone.. they will only show as if others betrayed anjali even if they didn't Angry

Yep !! missed it!!

Well ya .. he doesn't think she betrayed... coz he still doesn't know their secret meetings...

And If there was no ArHi today... then youngsters would have fumed!! so just inserted in... 

But thinking about each other.. when di just lost the baby seems out of place.. They could have shown it a bit later... I mean the mehendi isn't gonna erase anyway!
did u see the mehendi??? it is already half gone.. probably, that's y they inserted it 

LOL! I guess their hands are like mine... I used mehendi which was home made once.. Everyone in my house almost got a black color .. Whereas mine was merely light orange... 

what to do?? 

divvk

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Yep !! missed it!!

LOL! I guess their hands are like mine... I used mehendi which was home made once.. Everyone in my house almost got a black color .. Whereas mine was merely light orange... 

what to do?? 

hmm ya.. daljeet's hand still had dark mehendi.. it is got to do with the body heat too.. varies from person to person.. 
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
aww you've summed it all up perfectly! haha great work

-Sunset-

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Yep !! missed it!!

what to do?? 

hmm ya.. daljeet's hand still had dark mehendi.. it is got to do with the body heat too.. varies from person to person.. 

Guess she loves that Creep so much!!!

Ok bye then ... gotta go!!

divvk

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Yep !! missed it!!

what to do?? 

Guess she loves that Creep so much!!!

Ok bye then ... gotta go!!

ya.. good night.. bye.. me too going.. 

-Sunset-

Go to top