Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
any new promo out?
Wat do you think will happen on sat and sun's epi???
I mean except a girl being stalked and killed???
Any1 think we'd get any more funny and pull scenes of AriyaEmbarrassed
i mean Arjun forgave her already since he's already talking with her in previous epi,and he even held her and whispered in her eyesEmbarrassed( of course it was only for the caseLOL, but still)
Lets share our ideas on what we think and wanna happen in coming episodesWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd-fan-Raichu-prava55663

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any new Promo???" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I saw d new promo...it wasnt about d case...but all praises abt arjun..kya lag rha tha...wowww

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdoc

I saw d new promo...it wasnt about d case...but all praises abt arjun..kya lag rha tha...wowww
i didnt see any promoCry

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
There is a new promo. I saw it just one time. Uske bad se tv ke samne bathi hu dikha hi nahi rahe hai phirse. In that promo the whole ETF team was fighting with goons. N our supergirl was also fighting. Then they show Arjun interogating someone.

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

There is a new promo. I saw it just one time. Uske bad se tv ke samne bathi hu dikha hi nahi rahe hai phirse. In that promo the whole ETF team was fighting with goons. N our supergirl was also fighting. Then they show Arjun interogating someone.
any links for thatCry

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

any links for thatCry

No sorry dear.

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by haruhi26

any links for thatCry

No sorry dear.
Cry 

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
So it means we have 2 new promos..
One of which is exclusively abt our sweetheart arjun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.