Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
please continue...we will read...😊
ktym thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ofcourse u need to continue dear...
I will njoy it as far as shanak are concerned...
shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyy Annie
very nice starting
please continue 
and if possible then please PM me
diyak thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey..story line seems to be very interesting..pls continue..
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The story Looking interesting... please continue Annie😊
niki_rbo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey annie please do continue ur writing...its really nice yaar...we all love to read stories...so please do continue ur writing...waiting for ur updates...😊
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting & Classy Start i must say :) Loved your style of writing :) 

Do continue soon :)))
xx123xx thumbnail
Then can you send me pm for the new update :)
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Continuation... 
-------------------------

Shaan, was walking, waiting for Khanak to ask something as she as the one, who was dropping in innumerable questions for about an hour as they walked about the streets

Shaan: What happened? Out of question? (with a lop-sided smile and raising an eyebrow)

No answer.

Shaan: (scratching his eyebrow) I guess that's it! Now my tur-- (turning to his right to see Khanak) Huh?

Shaan could see no one but an empty path with nothing much around. He turned left and right, feeling a small tug at his heart, as if he was panicking, but could see no one. He searched the place with his eyes, but found no sign of her.

Oh no! Where is she?... he was just here with me!, he thought, his breathing shallow with panic and face contorting in worry. Where did she go?, turning around swiftly to see if she was there, somewhere.

Suddenly, he heard a faint cry, as if somebody was forcing one's voice out of a strong hold or something.

"Mmph...!"

There! His ears perked up at the sound again. As he stepped forward to follow that sound, he felt something underneath his feet. He saw something sparkle as he bent down to pick and examine it. It was a bangle and an earring studded with emeralds. 

This is Khanak's!, he thought, as he remembered very clearly which jewellary she was wearing in the Sangeet. His eyes traced the damage done to the sides of one of the pieces. Oh! My bad!, remembering that he had stepped on it very hard.
The back part of the earring was damaged way beyond, due to his weight. He felt bad about it, but the bangle was fine.

"Mmph...!!"

He was brought back to reality. He quickly pocketed the two and followed the sound as stealthily as possible.
-------------------------
How was it? Of course there's more to it!πŸ˜†
You think this will ever end here so early? πŸ˜›
Am sorry but I had to pause it here, because I've some work to take care of! Don't worry! It'll be updated soon!😳

Annie