Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ohhh wooow ur gonna continue after ages, but its ok everyone has problems..
Welcome back..
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey missed u so much update soon 
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Turning back, Shaan saw Khanak standing there, hugging herself, in a very miserable state.

Khanak had still shut her eyes, in a state of fear. She did not see what happened, but had heard all the commotion.

Shaan picked up the scarf lying on the ground, and approached Khanak as gently and as carefully as he could.

Khanak's ears perked up as she heard slow footsteps, and her breathing turned heavier as she recalled the scene that just happened a few minutes ago. Her body shuddered involuntarily in fear and her heart beat hard at her rib cage in panic. The footsteps neared. Fearing, she flinched and stepped back, without opening her eyes.

Shaan: (croaking out softly) Hey! (clearing his throat slightly) It's okay... (noticing Khanak's discomfort) It's... Me.. Uh... Khanak?

His hand reached out to hold her by her shoulder and turn her to face him ever-so-slowly, as she breathed in and out heavily. It looked as if she were vibrating underneath his touch. He swallowed slowly as he realised he helpless and hopeless he was. He didn't even know how to react in situations like this... post situations like this.

Just as he turned her, Khanak let out a shuddering breath as she shivered in the cold. Her mind was replaying every second of the horror she just went through. And right as an image of the goon's hand ripping off her scarf and sleeves came, she gasped loudly and stumbled backwards.
Her eyes were foggy with the images playing in her mind, and the face she saw in front was not of whom she expected, but whom she clearly feared.

The goon.

Shaan just didn't understand what happened right now. He looked on perplexed as he saw Khanak's face contorting in disgust, fear, and horror. As if she thought that it was he who had attacked her. His lips parted as he looked on helplessly at a very miserable Khanak who was suddenly clutching her chest to cover it and shouting out.

Khanak: (angry tears springing out her eyes) Go away!! Go Away, I say!!! (her voice screeching as her arm flew out to push the guy away from her sight)

Shaan's eyebrows furrowed and her stepped forward to reassure her, when suddenly her fists landed on his chest repeatedly. She was hitting him. And pushing him away from her.

Shaan: Khanak? (trying to yell in between her shouts and grabbing her wrists)

Khanak: (wrenching away her wrists from the dirty sick man's hands and pushing him off of her) How Dare You!!!! Don't you Dare Touch Me!! (banging again at the wall-like chest and pushing him as hard as she could) Didn't you hear Shaan?? Do. Not. TOUCH. ME!!! Get away you filthy sick excuse of a Man!!! Go away, you bas***ds!!! (attempting to kick him in the shin)

Shaan: (feeling his shin hurt like hell) Ow!! Khanak!! (grabbing her arms and pushing down her knee hard enough to make her stumble forward with his hand) Khanak! KHANAK! KHANAK, Listen to me!! (shaking her petite form)This is Shaan! (grabbing her face and pulling it close to his face and shouting out loud into her face) KHANAK!!!!!! I am SHAAN!

Khanak's foggy vision suddenly cleared. She blinked and saw the face of Shaan. His voice at last ringing in her ears. Shaan? But I was.. I-- I was.., she thought to herself, fumbling.

Khanak: (crying loudly) Shaan!!! (hugging him as tightly as possible)

Her arms around him were tightly set, as she buried her head in his strong chest and started crying her heart out, sobbing like a body, inhaling as much air as she could and let it out in sobs.

Shaan's arms automatically encircled her shoulders, as if they were a normal thing to do. He felt his kurta wet, where Khanak had buried her face. He knew that she was frightened and scared to white and had just had a fit of it all, resulting her hitting him so hard. Was she imagining me to be that goon? he thought as he gathered her closer to himself and rest his head on hers.
He rubbed her back as if consoling her.

Khanak's arms tightened more to feel the warmth and to tell herself that someone was there for her.

Even he, as if responding to her action, enveloped her tighter, as if telling her that he was there with her.
He was there... For Her.

Shaan did not stop her from crying, because he knew that if she would not let that out now, then she would never be able to do that.
She would live a life of Pain, in Fear, Shame.

He had gone through something similar to this, and wouldn't want that to happen to anybody else. To this day, he hasn't let the pain out, and has buried it so deep, that even the most happiest thing can never bring it to the surface, to be let out..

After almost eons, he was brought back to reality. He realised that Khanak had stopped crying and he, himself, was rocking her in his arms, as if making a baby fall asleep.
He tried to break away from her, but felt a small tug.

Khanak was now feeling better, but somewhere, somehow she felt as if a part of her is still missing. When she felt her warmth being pulled away from, trying to break free from her hold, without thinking she clutched it tighter.

Shaan tried it once again and felt her loosen her grip.

SHaan: (blinking and pulling away from Khanak) Khanak?.. (bending his head slightly and peering at her face, which was avoiding his discreetly) Khanak, please... (breathing out slowly) Look at me... (huskily)

Khanak: *sniff* (avoiding his eyes and nodding in negative)

Shaan: Please.. Khanak (bringing her chin up to face him) Please?... Khanak (whispering while nearing her and cupping her face in his hands)

He realised how small her face looked in his big hands.

Khanak raised her bloodshot eyes to look into the cute, intense chocolates of his.

Shaan noticed how red and puffy her eyes were, from all the crying. They were shouting out in pain, in fear, looking for an answer to what happened and then, questioning him... something that has been unanswered yet. As if, it is waiting for the right time to ask and the right person to ask.

She found herself gazing into his eyes looking for an answer, mesmerized by their charm. She could feel his warm breath on her face. 

Shaan could still see some pearls threatening to fall out of the embers. He wiped them with the pad of his thumbs. She winced a bit, but calmed down as she heard him hush her softly, making her realise that it was okay. And as he wiped her cheeks, he noticed her features.

The eyes perfectly shaped- doe shaped and big, enough to let the world know what she holds in them, a nose depicting her naughtiness, that had turned totally red with all the crying, cheeks chubby but proportionate to the face.
Eyebrows shaped with her eyes perfectly. And then... 
Her Lips. 
So full.. so pink..Natural pink, I think
So pretty, so...

Sexy..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

And a Sexy Me is Here!!!😉
Whatcha say, guys?? And how've you all been??
I missed this forum a lot!!🤗

Do leave your comments here! I love to read 'em all!❤️

Annie😳
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 11 years ago
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww love this part and welcome back .
Hopefully khanak will get out of this shock soon..
X
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful lovely upate
aww khanak is so scared but love how shan took her in his arms and console her
i love how u describe her small face fit into shan's hands exactly shan's  thought
hope she get over this soon
and what past shan is thinking ?
plz annie i hope u update next soon :)
chandu8881 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Annie for continuing😊
That was wonderful👏
Love the way you write..
Please continue soon..😊
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The emotions Khanak went through penned down perfectly..Thank God Shaan saved her and consoled her!!! 

Awww..He noticed her features and his last comment his hot..😳

Update soon..😊

Saranya1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it,
continue soon.
heer_85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the update 😊
Thanx for updating