Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

If not for DD (Page 2)

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
LOL I'm yawning at your post WackoSilly

This show is indeed getting popular...not only among DVD lovers but also DVD hatersLOLLOL Ppl just can't ignore our DVD Embarrassed And talking about the house...RK mansion is definitely the best house/set on TV right now! 

And dear, I think you should do your hwk...MB trps are not that low anymore...they were 2.5 last week and I'm sure they're going to increase more.

Thanks for coming here and wasting your precious time in our MB forum...hum to dhaniya hogaye!

Edit: And forgot to mention that the show doesn't work only bcz of DD but bcz of DVD and the whole team of MB!

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 06 September 2012 at 7:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70stressreliefMFarah13shinseengennyMBeautyForAshesGet-LosttodayzstarArnav90--Udhay--Neelum.drashti

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
spanking emoticon  Don't run now take the complements you are getting...

I am very Happy to see that our show is very very much popular n gvng others insecurties ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70shinseenMFarah13gennyMtodayzstar--Udhay--Neelum.drashti

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Thanks for your Post . As this is going to help are activity area . Also keep watching the Show even though its crap . As u will have to right more bad points in future too . Agar show dekhoge nahi toh iski burayee kaise karoge . Keep visiting this Forum Wink .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70shinseengennyMtodayzstarArnav90--Udhay--Neelum.drashti_innocent_

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

LOL I'm yawning at your post WackoSilly

This show is indeed getting popular...not only among DVD lovers but also DVD hatersLOLLOL Ppl just can't ignore our DVD Embarrassed And talking about the house...RK mansion is definitely the best house/set on TV right now! 

And dear, I think you should do your hwk...MB trps are not that low anymore...they were 2.5 last week and I'm sure they're going to increase more.

Thanks for coming here and wasting your precious time in our MB forum...hum to dhaniya hogaye!

Exactly Sisi the topic is too boring but its result is gonna interestingROFLROFLROFL Such kind of entertainers are always welcome in our forumROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMBasiliskmysteriousmillitodayzstar--Udhay--

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
First and foremost, if its that boring, why bother?don't know smiley
And for your information, its not the actors who carry the shows, but the storyline!Tongue DVD coming together and with a strong storyline trps are doing great, as proven by the TRP charts!Tongue 
TO conclude, am sure no-one is pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to watch the show- so why waste your energy?

wicked tomato waving smiley

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70MFarah13KissTheSkygennyMBasiliskBeautyForAshestodayzstarArnav90--Udhay--anji-miraNeelum.drashti

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Thanks for your Post . As this is going to help are activity area . Also keep watching the Show even though its crap . As u will have to right more bad points in future too . Agar show dekhoge nahi toh iski burayee kaise karoge . Keep visiting this Forum Wink .

Bang on dear, I am getting bored soch rahan hoon thodi spamming ho jayeeROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

ErmmWacko
yet u took so much time n trouble to write about this show!!
YAWNNNSleepySleepy

Lolzzz Meenz lagta hai TM toh bhaag soch raha hoon mein hi reply kar doon sab ko iss bahne meri posts bad jayien giROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy---Udhay--

rk9352 Newbie
rk9352
rk9352

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
chalo tum jaise crtick ki wajah se hame hamare serial ki kami pata chali

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index