Posted: 11 years ago
No doubt its Kunal Karan Kapoor.

But why the comparison?? Both are poles apart.😕

The person doing the character Shiv (don't know his name) is like he is forced to act, for eg: director tell him to smile, he'll smile, director tell him to look, he looks... and so on... He is a model, not an actor, he just plays the role of some character. He is not that bad, but it shows he is acting the character called shiv. He isn't natural. 😳

Well, well, well... No need to say anything about our dear Kunal,🤗 as we all know his talent and skills... he is an ace actor.
👍🏼

Comparing should be done between two equals... hai na??😉

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
It's Monu

Definitely MM will be together in crisis.
👍🏼
are yaar photos main hi sab samjh main aa rahai... ye koi puchhne waali bat hai kyaa... Look at our Kunal's expression..

N look at MM... they are the perfect couple ... heaven also smiles at them...😳 😳

ab aur kya answer chahiye..
after putting hes such cute wali pic they are asking such a silly question who is gone say shiv its all the way kunal ⭐️
Kunal Karan Kapoor...King of expressions...⭐️

I  like shiv as a character..n  made vms on him  too...but.. for me..Actor ka definition means.. only ..KKK ...
after making 70 vms ...still.. i can experiment ..with  kunal...but .the same ...couldn't be done with any other...
Edited by Bharti_k - 11 years ago
mohan /kunal <3

other question no comments...!