Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Wake up- find 2 min 4 SARUN! SI is at # 3!!! (Page 64)

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Ireena7

Pls Pls,,,,pls...don't ignore our barbie doll... 

Arshians, Don't Ignore Sanaya Irani. Her Rank is in Real Danger. Pls. Comment for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelViFascinatingSanz

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _rashi_

Originally posted by IFKhushi

Originally posted by Deval__02

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by amrt

new article..both BS & SI are tagged..

Deval..will you b changing the subject?

But what is the use.. I-F has tagged 15 other actors as well..along with Barun n Sanaya .. All the points will be divided yaar :(

Exactly.. No use of Commenting on aArticle..
PLZ EVERY ONE COMMENT ON SARUN PROFILE...

Damn the article will hardly get few points, but still we have to comment..whatever we get from it, it will help Sanaya whatever little it can
yeah there was around 200 points gap between DD and SI last week,,,so if DD gets full 200 points for buzz, we shud b in a position to hold SI's rank..for that we need loads of comments..whr as I see only 380 comments in article..how are comments in DD's articles?

I am not sure about that..Deval is keeping track of that..so will have to ask her..
We decided that only one of should check their profile, so we don't contribute to more view points for them..
But she had solo article..so it's obvious her fans will comment and she will get full 200 points.

yesterday, I checked comments for article when both article got expired! and there were only 980 comments on solo article and about 960 on combined! When I checked today, she had 1090 comments on solo, but i do not thing that they gonna count 1090 or more comments! they do not count  after article gets expired!!

It seems like DD Fans gave Up..
I expected 2000+ comments on her article..
So now On IF only BARUN solo  article had score 2000+ comments..!!!!
Yeahhh!!!

KEEP COMMENTING..!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I've read in some post made by a mod that all the comments on buzz article get divided among all the celebrities that are being tagged in that particular article whether you mention names or not.. That's why I said . Confused 

No Rashi, They never get same amount of points! you will see this week honey! Some ppl mention only Barun name and some ppl mention only Sanaya's name! I have no idea why ppl do that when they get combined article! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelViFascinatingSanzIWishICould

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Arshians...don't think like that others will post comments...so, why do I?????????? U have to post comment from ur profile...Pls keep commenting SmileSmileSmile

NeelViFascinatingSanz

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

But what is the use.. I-F has tagged 15 other actors as well..along with Barun n Sanaya .. All the points will be divided yaar :(

Damn the article will hardly get few points, but still we have to comment..whatever we get from it, it will help Sanaya whatever little it can
yeah there was around 200 points gap between DD and SI last week,,,so if DD gets full 200 points for buzz, we shud b in a position to hold SI's rank..for that we need loads of comments..whr as I see only 380 comments in article..how are comments in DD's articles?

I am not sure about that..Deval is keeping track of that..so will have to ask her..
We decided that only one of should check their profile, so we don't contribute to more view points for them..
But she had solo article..so it's obvious her fans will comment and she will get full 200 points.

yesterday, I checked comments for article when both article got expired! and there were only 980 comments on solo article and about 960 on combined! When I checked today, she had 1090 comments on solo, but i do not thing that they gonna count 1090 or more comments! they do not count  after article gets expired!!

Yeahhh!!!

Actually I've read in some post made by a mod that all the comments on buzz article get divided among all the celebrities that are being tagged in that particular article whether you mention names or not.. That's why I said . Confused 

Its so confusingD'ohLast time when Mohit & Sanaya article were shared then they got equal buzz points but whenever there is a shared article of Barun & Sanaya then Barun always got more points then Sanaya. Confused

Deval__02FascinatingSanzIWishICould

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M-elek

Good Morning Avni
Good afternoon SIL and Melek
Good evening Ireena, Rashi and Neena

Good Morning dear!!!
Hello gals..Howz everyone?

hi dear Smile
how are you
dear ,I have a question please
will sanaya lose her rank this week? barun I think he will be on top,but sanaya ...
so ,what do you think

Hi Melek..I am good..How are you?Smile
Yes there are high chances that Sanaya might drop to rank 3 this weekCry, as DD will get full 200 buzz points
and also DD is leading in comments...Angry
Barun will be safe...
We just have last 24 hours..we have to comment 3 times on the buzz article, and only hope is that people continue to comment on SARUN's profile..

I am good thank you Smile
it's so sad CryCryCry
but what I don't get it is why there is a huge difference in comments between barun & sanaya..I mean it's not 1or 2 page but over 10...
it's really sad ,sanaya deserve as much as barun ,I mean they are arshi

Yes dear I agree,..but what to do..this forum is so much divided between Barun and Sanaya
80% of die hard Sanaya fans don't comment..they just analyze the episode, bash characters, storyline and cvs, still cry about redemption and file petitionsAngry
They don't care for SARUN's rank AngryThey are very few people like us who comment on both of them everyday, some people just comment whenever they remember or if only episode is upto their expectation.
May be if Sanaya's rank drops, I don't want it to happen, but then may be people will comment again and won;t take things for granted as they are now

yes dear you are absolutely right
when I see in the forum ,there is a lot of sanaya fan ,but a few of them comment
and yes ,a lot take things for granted
me too ,I really don't want sanaya's rank to drops ,I really can't see our doll in third Cry
Cry

That is why I hate females not all but they are jalkukadiAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deval__02

FascinatingSanz IF-Rockerz
FascinatingSanz
FascinatingSanz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Please keep Posting comments twice a day on Sarun Profile, not only on BARUN or only on Sanaya! Please post comments on BOTH profiles! SARUN deserve to be on TOP!!  Clap Clap Clap

Profile link:

Barun:   http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

Congratulations Melek... You became Senior member! Party

thank you dearEmbarrassed

NeelViDeval__02

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Yeahhh!!!

No Rashi, They never get same amount of points! you will see this week honey! Some ppl mention only Barun name and some ppl mention only Sanaya's name! I have no idea why ppl do that when they get combined article! Angry

Proud on My Bhabhi MaaBig smile Guys, if U R true Arshians, then pls. comments for both. Treat them equally. SARUN ROCKSParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deval__02

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Please keep Posting comments twice a day on Sarun Profile, not only on BARUN or only on Sanaya! Please post comments on BOTH profiles! SARUN deserve to be on TOP!!  Clap Clap Clap

Profile link:

Barun:   http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

Congratulations Melek... You became Senior member! Party

thank you dearEmbarrassed

No @ Blue otherwise I will give U PunishmentLOL 2 prisoners are still moving here & there without taking their punishmentLOL

go2sleep83Deval__02IWishICould

Go to top