Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Wake up- find 2 min 4 SARUN! SI is at # 3!!! (Page 125)

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Good Morning gals!!!!!
Sanaya is on rank 3 Cry as expected , but if you see the point difference, you will see that if SI had highest comments, she would be still on 3 only,  coz she didn't have  buzz points , so as we talked about before, until someone gets solo buzz, SI will be on TOP 2, else not, until her view and fans points are close to  Barun..

I knew that she should be on 3, but I was hoping for miracle and wanted her to see her on 2 Cry

btw Deeps & Deval did you guys notice that Barun and Sanaya got same buzz points? As Rashi and I were saying it gets divided equally

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelViDeval__02Ireena7

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Ireena7

Originally posted by goguma

Sanaya's  birthday is coming soon..
it'll be sad if her ranking goes down..

and they said she MIGHT come visit IF, so...  Wink

i have nvr been this obsessed with CM, ranking and trp before..   LOL

Cry

Don't cry Sweety. Next week, we will bring our Sanaya Doll upBig smile

Hope so,,,Smile

go2sleep83NeelViDeval__02

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by go2sleep83

Good Morning gals!!!!!
Sanaya is on rank 3 Cry as expected , but if you see the point difference, you will see that if SI had highest comments, she would be still on 3 only,  coz she didn't have  buzz points , so as we talked about before, until someone gets solo buzz, SI will be on TOP 2, else not, until her view and fans points are close to  Barun..

I knew that she should be on 3, but I was hoping for miracle and wanted her to see her on 2 Cry

btw Deeps & Deval did you guys notice that Barun and Sanaya got same buzz points? As Rashi and I were saying it gets divided equally

Good morning...hmm Sanaya is on 3rd position Cry Hope she will be on 2nd position in next week. Smile

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DANGGG

One more article of DDAngry. This is MB second article of the weekOuch

OK sSERIOUSLY STOP IT...THIS IS REALLY RUDE!!!!!

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE SARUN FAN, HOW CAN U GUYZ BE SO RUDE, I REALLY LIKE SARUN BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO HATE DRASHTI TOO.

WHY DID U MAKE THIS  TREAD FOR SARUN RANKING RIGHT????? THEN WHY ARE U BRINGING DD IN????? I ALREADY POSTED 2 TIMES DON'T BRING PRINCESS HERE, MAKE GC UR TARGET BUT LEAVR MY PRINCESS ALONE, DON'T U GET IT, I KNOW U GUYZ ARE REALLY JEALOUS AND YOUR THREAD CAN'T COMPLETE UNLESS U ACTAULLY BASH DRASHTI, THAT IS IT, ONE MORE WORD ABOUT DRASHTI AND I WILL POST ALL YOUR COMMENT ABOUT DRASHTI IN ONE PAGE AND REPORT THIS THREAD.

Ok first of all, none of us here hate DD or GC, why would be bash him and her? Do you even know what is bashing? Becoz here your comment is RUDE then anyone else..
Did you see even a single comment here bashing Dharashti as person or actress??Did you see a comment saying oh damn this DD, hate this DD?????
We are simply talking about her points and not her, plz understand the difference, of course this is IPK forum and ppl love Barun and Sanaya, and we want them to be on TOP, we are not gonna say oh comment for DD and GC...and DD is SI's competitor in ranking system, so we are just talking about how we can maintain Sanaya's rank..what's wrong in that?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelViDeval__02PashbarunIreena7

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

Good Morning gals!!!!!

Good morning...hmm Sanaya is on 3rd position Cry Hope she will be on 2nd position in next week. Smile

Yea, I am sure she will be
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelViIreena7

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DANGGG

One more article of DDAngry. This is MB second article of the weekOuch

OK sSERIOUSLY STOP IT...THIS IS REALLY RUDE!!!!!

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE SARUN FAN, HOW CAN U GUYZ BE SO RUDE, I REALLY LIKE SARUN BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO HATE DRASHTI TOO.

WHY DID U MAKE THIS  TREAD FOR SARUN RANKING RIGHT????? THEN WHY ARE U BRINGING DD IN????? I ALREADY POSTED 2 TIMES DON'T BRING PRINCESS HERE, MAKE GC UR TARGET BUT LEAVR MY PRINCESS ALONE, DON'T U GET IT, I KNOW U GUYZ ARE REALLY JEALOUS AND YOUR THREAD CAN'T COMPLETE UNLESS U ACTAULLY BASH DRASHTI, THAT IS IT, ONE MORE WORD ABOUT DRASHTI AND I WILL POST ALL YOUR COMMENT ABOUT DRASHTI IN ONE PAGE AND REPORT THIS THREAD.

Ok first of all, none of us here hate DD or GC, why would be bash him and her? Do you even know what is bashing? Becoz here your comment is RUDE then anyone else..
Did you see even a single comment here bashing Dharashti as person or actress??Did you see a comment saying oh damn this DD, hate this DD?????
We are simply talking about her points and not her, plz understand the difference, of course this is IPK forum and ppl love Barun and Sanaya, and we want them to be on TOP, we are not gonna say oh comment for DD and GC...and DD is SI's competitor in ranking system, so we are just talking about how we can maintain Sanaya's rank..what's wrong in that?

Thumbs Up

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
fans points are wrong!

BS 843= 104 - 500 points
 SI  351= 61   - 294 points
 DD  144 = 35  -169 points

I know still she would not have maintained her rank! but still...

go2sleep83NeelViPashbarunIreena7

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Good Morning gals!!!!!

No if she had highest comments points then we would have save her rank, coz Vijay sir miscalculated fans points! there should be 125 points difference in DD and SI's fan points instead of 85 points and yes you are right they just divide the points for Buzz!

Right now SI and DD has 120 points difference. Also, She should get 249 in comments... I am sure yar! This time i calculated all comments coz you know I write person's name who post last comments for BS, SI, and DD! I do not know if he made mistake in view points too. coz DD never got this much view points before! Confused

Edited by Deval__02 - 11 September 2012 at 10:34am

go2sleep83NeelViPashbarunIreena7

Go to top