Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wake up- find 2 min 4 SARUN! SI is at # 3!!! (Page 107)

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Joined: 20 January 2012
Posts: 4680

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deval__02

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Good Night Guys!!
Crossing my fingers for ranking in few hours..hoping that Sanaya can retain her rank!!!!
Sleepy


Gud Nyt SweetyBig smile & Have Bhaiya Mere DreamsWink
Mata what haapensD'oh Ranking will come out on TuesdayBig smile


LOL my bad..side effects of lack of sleep LOL


LOL Now do not tell me that you are suffering from insomnia due to Barunmania!!! LOL


LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsDeval__02

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Joined: 20 January 2012
Posts: 4680

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deval__02

Originally posted by bs_deeps

off to watch the  episode..
did you see this poll
 
Which of these guys would you like to take on a date?  Wink


Deepthi, Hug  for the link...ITS BARUN!!! No 2nd thought LOL 


Even SP would say 'What the' if Arnav didn't win Big smile Such an obvious answer
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsDeval__02

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 5743

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by Deval__02

Originally posted by bs_deeps

off to watch the  episode..
did you see this poll
 
Which of these guys would you like to take on a date?  Wink


Deepthi, Hug  for the link...ITS BARUN!!! No 2nd thought LOL 


Even SP would say 'What the' if Arnav didn't win Big smile Such an obvious answer
LOL


LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83bs_deeps

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Joined: 27 November 2011
Posts: 6999

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by Deval__02

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval__02

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by Deval__02

Comment status: Date September 10, 2012 / 7 PM
DD:13 pages
BS: 10 pages
SI:    7 pages
GC: 6 pages

We are behind in comments and DD has one article! If we wont post enough comments then SARUN will lose their rank! May be Barun will maintain his rank, but Sanaya's rank in danger! why we always have to worry about her rank every week? We keep this thread active, still we are getting less comments! Guys please find only 2 min and post comments TWICE a day!
We  didnt even cross 24 hours..and already lagging behind by 3 pages? this is ridiculous..whats happening..and SI got only half the pages?

 
Some ppl just do not get it and they always ignore Sanaya yar... I feel so bad for that! I feel like we  wasting our time here for making ranking thread every week!... u know we spend a lot of time to keep this thread active...!!

True!!! I also feel, we are wasting our time, Sometime, I feel we need to  take a break for atleast one week to see how many people will comment without any reminderUnhappy
you guys spend so much time for keeping this thread active and yet we are struggling in comments section..I just dont get it..no matter how the show is progressing..there are many ppl who love Sanaya and Barun..then why it doesnt reflect in comments..?

U know, our forum operated by writers, & they love to do analysis, their followers do the same. Only newbie and non - writer post comment on SARUN profile and in our forum 70% are writers so how we will get commentsWink


Wow you guys had some deep convo todaySmile
I agree with you guys, we spend so much time, sometimes 5-6 hours in a day on this forum to remind people, and it just not getting any results.
And Neel totally agree 70% are writers , and don't comment

May be we should take a week break and see what happens, that will tell us if we really need to do this everyday ..



yes, I am not going to spend much time here now! See i am Dazzler now, just coz of our ranking thread! I was groupbie when i joined ur thread Avni! I guess you and neel became Dazzler, just coz of this ranking thread, right? LOL

Yes our whole life whatever it is on IF is everything due to our ranking threads..LOL
Its so good to catch you all after a long time...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83NeelViDeval__02

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 24269

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFBARUN

Originally posted by _rashi_

Originally posted by IFKhushi

Originally posted by ARSHIROCK1

Comment on SARUN profile twice a day.. Embarrassed

GUYS PLZ COMMENT ON SARUN PROFILE TWICE DAILY

COMMENTS GUYS pleaseee !!!! :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83NeelViDeval__02

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 24269

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Nobody is commenting yaar... I don't understand what has happened to all?? Cry ..they are taking things for granted .. I don't want that DD to overtake the ranks of our SARUN Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83NeelViDeval__02

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Joined: 20 January 2012
Posts: 4680

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by Deval__02

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval__02

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by Deval__02

Comment status: Date September 10, 2012 / 7 PM
DD:13 pages
BS: 10 pages
SI:    7 pages
GC: 6 pages

We are behind in comments and DD has one article! If we wont post enough comments then SARUN will lose their rank! May be Barun will maintain his rank, but Sanaya's rank in danger! why we always have to worry about her rank every week? We keep this thread active, still we are getting less comments! Guys please find only 2 min and post comments TWICE a day!
We  didnt even cross 24 hours..and already lagging behind by 3 pages? this is ridiculous..whats happening..and SI got only half the pages?

 
Some ppl just do not get it and they always ignore Sanaya yar... I feel so bad for that! I feel like we  wasting our time here for making ranking thread every week!... u know we spend a lot of time to keep this thread active...!!

True!!! I also feel, we are wasting our time, Sometime, I feel we need to  take a break for atleast one week to see how many people will comment without any reminderUnhappy
you guys spend so much time for keeping this thread active and yet we are struggling in comments section..I just dont get it..no matter how the show is progressing..there are many ppl who love Sanaya and Barun..then why it doesnt reflect in comments..?

U know, our forum operated by writers, & they love to do analysis, their followers do the same. Only newbie and non - writer post comment on SARUN profile and in our forum 70% are writers so how we will get commentsWink


Wow you guys had some deep convo todaySmile
I agree with you guys, we spend so much time, sometimes 5-6 hours in a day on this forum to remind people, and it just not getting any results.
And Neel totally agree 70% are writers , and don't comment

May be we should take a week break and see what happens, that will tell us if we really need to do this everyday ..



yes, I am not going to spend much time here now! See i am Dazzler now, just coz of our ranking thread! I was groupbie when i joined ur thread Avni! I guess you and neel became Dazzler, just coz of this ranking thread, right? LOL

Yes our whole life whatever it is on IF is everything due to our ranking threads..LOL
Its so good to catch you all after a long time...Smile

I know, it's been a whileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelViDeval__02bs_deeps

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Joined: 20 January 2012
Posts: 4680

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _rashi_

Nobody is commenting yaar... I don't understand what has happened to all?? Cry ..they are taking things for granted .. I don't want that DD to overtake the ranks of our SARUN Ouch


Don't cry sweety, We are doing our best , but what can we do if ppl don't wish to comment?
Ppl are taking things for granted, because there used be more comments before few weeks, may be if they drop once,not that I want them to, I will be very sad if they do, but I feel like then only ppl will start to take things seriously again..(wishful thinking? Smile)
I guess Barun is safe for now, I am really worried for Sanaya



Edited by go2sleep83 - 10 September 2012 at 11:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelVibs_deepsDeval__02IWishICould

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
If you love Sarun comment!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 202   Views: 29234

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 202 29234 01 August 2013 at 4:02am by misscrazyfan
New SaRun Pictures added

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: alishba45   Replies: 164   Views: 55565

alishba45 164 55565 26 May 2013 at 9:36pm by cool_zephyr
Ishita's VMs: NEW pg 30 Tere bin Nahin lagda

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: aa123.80   Replies: 249   Views: 26989

aa123.80 249 26989 05 October 2012 at 8:35am by BarunDiwani
TOI: Prime Time Switch -- Sarun

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 19   Views: 9464

Armu4eva 19 9464 08 January 2012 at 2:42pm by SWEEBILLI
BRILLIANT BRILLIANT EPISODE & HOT SARUN

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 8   Views: 5194

mahamluvsbs 8 5194 07 December 2011 at 9:28pm by .Mandy.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index