Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Wake up- find 2 min 4 SARUN! SI is at # 3!!! (Page 107)

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by Deval__02

Comment status: Date September 10, 2012 / 7 PM
DD:13 pages
BS: 10 pages
SI:    7 pages
GC: 6 pages

We are behind in comments and DD has one article! If we wont post enough comments then SARUN will lose their rank! May be Barun will maintain his rank, but Sanaya's rank in danger! why we always have to worry about her rank every week? We keep this thread active, still we are getting less comments! Guys please find only 2 min and post comments TWICE a day!
We  didnt even cross 24 hours..and already lagging behind by 3 pages? this is ridiculous..whats happening..and SI got only half the pages?

Some ppl just do not get it and they always ignore Sanaya yar... I feel so bad for that! I feel like we  wasting our time here for making ranking thread every week!... u know we spend a lot of time to keep this thread active...!!

True!!! I also feel, we are wasting our time, Sometime, I feel we need to  take a break for atleast one week to see how many people will comment without any reminderUnhappy
you guys spend so much time for keeping this thread active and yet we are struggling in comments section..I just dont get it..no matter how the show is progressing..there are many ppl who love Sanaya and Barun..then why it doesnt reflect in comments..?

U know, our forum operated by writers, & they love to do analysis, their followers do the same. Only newbie and non - writer post comment on SARUN profile and in our forum 70% are writers so how we will get commentsWink

Wow you guys had some deep convo todaySmile
I agree with you guys, we spend so much time, sometimes 5-6 hours in a day on this forum to remind people, and it just not getting any results.
And Neel totally agree 70% are writers , and don't comment

May be we should take a week break and see what happens, that will tell us if we really need to do this everyday ..

yes, I am not going to spend much time here now! See i am Dazzler now, just coz of our ranking thread! I was groupbie when i joined ur thread Avni! I guess you and neel became Dazzler, just coz of this ranking thread, right? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83bs_deeps

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

Good Morning Avni
Good afternoon SIL n Melek
Good evening Rashi, Ireena

I am busy today, so i will come on/off Big smile

Good Morning Sweety!
Good afternoon Neel,
Good Evening Rashi, Neena, Ireena, Melek, Deeps
Big smile

Good Evening everyone Smile

Good evening honey! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Good Night Guys!!
Crossing my fingers for ranking in few hours..hoping that Sanaya can retain her rank!!!!
Sleepy

Gud Nyt SweetyBig smile & Have Bhaiya Mere DreamsWink
Mata what haapensD'oh Ranking will come out on TuesdayBig smile

LOL my bad..side effects of lack of sleep LOL

LOL Now do not tell me that you are suffering from insomnia due to Barunmania!!! LOL

go2sleep83bs_deeps

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

We are behind in comments and DD has one article! If we wont post enough comments then SARUN will lose their rank! May be Barun will maintain his rank, but Sanaya's rank in danger! why we always have to worry about her rank every week? We keep this thread active, still we are getting less comments! Guys please find only 2 min and post comments TWICE a day!
We  didnt even cross 24 hours..and already lagging behind by 3 pages? this is ridiculous..whats happening..and SI got only half the pages?

Some ppl just do not get it and they always ignore Sanaya yar... I feel so bad for that! I feel like we  wasting our time here for making ranking thread every week!... u know we spend a lot of time to keep this thread active...!!

True!!! I also feel, we are wasting our time, Sometime, I feel we need to  take a break for atleast one week to see how many people will comment without any reminderUnhappy
you guys spend so much time for keeping this thread active and yet we are struggling in comments section..I just dont get it..no matter how the show is progressing..there are many ppl who love Sanaya and Barun..then why it doesnt reflect in comments..?

U know, our forum operated by writers, & they love to do analysis, their followers do the same. Only newbie and non - writer post comment on SARUN profile and in our forum 70% are writers so how we will get commentsWink

I agree with you guys, we spend so much time, sometimes 5-6 hours in a day on this forum to remind people, and it just not getting any results.

May be we should take a week break and see what happens, that will tell us if we really need to do this everyday ..

yes, I am not going to spend much time here now! See i am Dazzler now, just coz of our ranking thread! I was groupbie when i joined ur thread Avni! I guess you and neel became Dazzler, just coz of this ranking thread, right? LOL

Yes our whole life whatever it is on IF is everything due to our ranking threads..LOL

bs_deepsDeval__02

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Good Night Guys!!
Crossing my fingers for ranking in few hours..hoping that Sanaya can retain her rank!!!!
Sleepy

Gud Nyt SweetyBig smile & Have Bhaiya Mere DreamsWink
Mata what haapensD'oh Ranking will come out on TuesdayBig smile

LOL my bad..side effects of lack of sleep LOL

LOL Now do not tell me that you are suffering from insomnia due to Barunmania!!! LOL

LOL

bs_deepsDeval__02

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

off to watch the  episode..
did you see this poll

Which of these guys would you like to take on a date?  Wink

Deepthi, Hug  for the link...ITS BARUN!!! No 2nd thought LOL 

Even SP would say 'What the' if Arnav didn't win Big smile Such an obvious answer
LOL

bs_deepsDeval__02

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

off to watch the  episode..
did you see this poll

Which of these guys would you like to take on a date?  Wink

Deepthi, Hug  for the link...ITS BARUN!!! No 2nd thought LOL 

Even SP would say 'What the' if Arnav didn't win Big smile Such an obvious answer
LOL

LOL

go2sleep83bs_deeps

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Yes our whole life whatever it is on IF is everything due to our ranking threads..LOL
Its so good to catch you all after a long time...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83NeelViDeval__02

Go to top