Wake up- find 2 min 4 SARUN! SI is at # 3!!! - Page 71

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Now thats the worst night mare for a girl..Brother..oh..really? πŸ˜‰

🀣 No trust me Deepthi, She made him bro and She is ou SIL ( Sister- In- Law)..!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hey Deval..me logging off now..had a long day..just logged on to comment on Sarun's profiles..will catch you tomorrow morning, if you are still awake at that time :)

you hav a good day

Okay sweety! πŸ˜ƒ take some rest! Good night and Sweet dreams of Hotwa!! Talk to you tomorrow!
Please keep Posting comments twice a day on Sarun Profile, not only on BARUN or only on Sanaya! Please post comments on BOTH profiles! SARUN deserve to be on TOP!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Profile link:

Barun:   http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

Originally posted by Ireena7

Sarun r working very hard...they deserve to be stay on TOP...So,,,pls pls pls.keep commenting on their profiles and on the tagged(new) article and save their rank...Specially for Sanaya...Her rank is in danger πŸ˜­
Originally posted by M-elek

Guys, Comment for Both (Barun & Sanaya), It Takes Only 2 Minutes To Post Your Comment!!!! 
Originally posted by Deval__02

No she can not... coz Barun is her Brother...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Deval__02

🀣 No trust me Deepthi, She made him bro and She is ou SIL ( Sister- In- Law)..!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† What a support I M getting with My Bhabhi MeriπŸ˜ƒ One Pappi 4 UπŸ˜ƒ seriously Deepthi I can't see anything to drool over him so I accept him my Bhaiya MereπŸ˜†

hey Deval..me logging off now..had a long day..just logged on to comment on Sarun's profiles..will catch you tomorrow morning, if you are still awake at that time :)

you hav a good day

Gud Nyt SweetyπŸ˜ƒ and have Bhaiya Mere DreamsπŸ˜‰

Guys, Comment for Both (Barun & Sanaya), It Takes Only 2 Minutes To Post Your Comment!!!! 

Melek U also drool over Barun SobtiπŸ˜ƒ

Please post comments twice a day on Sarun profile! Sarun deserve to be on top...😊 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š