Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

go2sleep83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Plz Keep Posting comments twice a day on Sarun Profile, not only on BARUN or only on Sanaya! Please post comments on BOTH profiles! SARUN deserve to be on TOP!!   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Profile link:
Barun
:   http://www.india-forums.com/https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

Sanayahttp://www.india-forums.com/https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/  
go2sleep83 thumbnail
Guys clock is ticking, do not wait till end of the week, episodes are mind blowing, what are we waiting for??
Plz shower comments on Barun and Sanaya's profile..

go2sleep83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelVi

Ok I M doing deep analysis according to me, we will get buzz points according to an individual comments. How many people mention the name of Barun Sobti or Sanaya Irani, that is important becoz this will count as Barun or Sanaya Comments. So who will get highest comment that will get highest buzz pointπŸ˜ƒ And there is no doubt that Barun is the Baap of all of them for getting Buzz Points πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†
How are Neel? Missed youπŸ€—
FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Please post comments twice a day on Sarun profile! Sarun deserve to be on top...😊 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 
plz post comments on BOTH profile! Support us to maintain their TOP position!!  πŸ˜‰
go2sleep83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ireena7

Good evening...😊 I'm fine...What about U??? 

I am good dear..Good luck with your exams!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: go2sleep83

Damn the article will hardly get few points, but still we have to comment..whatever we get from it, it will help Sanaya whatever little it can

yeah there was around 200 points gap between DD and SI last week,,,so if DD gets full 200 points for buzz, we shud b in a position to hold SI's rank..for that we need loads of comments..whr as I see only 380 comments in article..how are comments in DD's articles?

Originally posted by: go2sleep83

Good Morning dear!!!
Hello gals..Howz everyone?

hi dear πŸ˜Š
how are you
dear ,I have a question please
will sanaya lose her rank this week? barun I think he will be on top,but sanaya ...
so ,what do you think
go2sleep83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

yeah there was around 200 points gap between DD and SI last week,,,so if DD gets full 200 points for buzz, we shud b in a position to hold SI's rank..for that we need loads of comments..whr as I see only 380 comments in article..how are comments in DD's articles?

I am not sure about that..Deval is keeping track of that..so will have to ask her..
We decided that only one of should check their profile, so we don't contribute to more view points for them..
But she had solo article..so it's obvious her fans will comment and she will get full 200 points.

go2sleep83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: M-elek

hi dear πŸ˜Š
how are you
dear ,I have a question please
will sanaya lose her rank this week? barun I think he will be on top,but sanaya ...
so ,what do you think

Hi Melek..I am good..How are you?😊
Yes there are high chances that Sanaya might drop to rank 3 this week😭, as DD will get full 200 buzz points
and also DD is leading in comments...😑
Barun will be safe...
We just have last 24 hours..we have to comment 3 times on the buzz article, and only hope is that people continue to comment on SARUN's profile..

Edited by go2sleep83 - 11 years ago