Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Imran Abbas Out Of His Debut Bollywood Movie... (Page 3)

Taify IF-Sizzlerz
Taify
Taify

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I don't like him and I hate the fact that some girls drool over him :( sanf-e-nazuk :P

P.S: Hates off to me for my unbiased reviews of his serials... u have no idea how difficult it is Wink

Edited by Taify - 06 September 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.serendipity.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taify

I don't like him and I hate the fact that some girls drool over him :( sanf-e-nazuk :P

P.S: Hates off to me for my unbiased reviews of his serials... u have no idea how difficult it is Wink

ok Taify.. "HATES" off to you LOL  JK but how it is so difficult for you?

Edited by Usman. - 06 September 2012 at 1:29pm
Taify IF-Sizzlerz
Taify
Taify

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Praising the guy you dont like :S this sounds so weird, man. I wrote good things baout his acting in Akbari Asghari :( 
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by starstruckk

what wasn't overrated about Khuda aur Mohabbat? LOL That drama was the most overrated drama in recent times. I didn't even understand anything..how the hell did Imran's character fall in love with that girl? the girl hardly ever talked to him...LOL..plus, the girl was so bad..I thought she had asthma everytime she tried delivering a dialogue. 

it started out good..the first 2 episodes..LOL..but it just dragged like anything afterwards. I can't believe that novel was a best seller...Not a single dialogue was impressive...I thought the script was very poor..

I had to 'like' this post.. finally i found some one who could agree with my view on KAM LOL

Thank You star.. I have the exactly same views about KAM.. most overrated drama ever.. ever.. the girl is pathetic to say the least..

Imran Abbas the lesser said the better.. he is not likeable..
BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Imran said quite some things about Pakistani drama's aswell along with Indians/Bollywood..
Ab Kya Karega Saala?
Snobb..

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by starstruckk

what wasn't overrated about Khuda aur Mohabbat?LOLThat drama was the most overrated drama in recent times. I didn't even understand anything..how the hell did Imran's character fall in love with that girl? the girl hardly ever talked to him...LOL..plus, the girl was so bad..I thought she had asthma everytime she tried delivering a dialogue.

it started out good..the first 2 episodes..LOL..but it just dragged like anything afterwards. I can't believe that novel was a best seller...Not a single dialogue was impressive...I thought the script was very poor..

I had to 'like' this post.. finally i found some one who could agree with my view on KAMLOL

Thank You star.. I have the exactly same views about KAM.. most overrated drama ever.. ever.. the girl is pathetic to say the least..

Imran Abbas the lesser said the better.. he is not likeable..

Add me to your groupp..
I found the drama pathetic..
It just made me laugh and cringe..
Couldn't even take it seriously.
--Iqra-- IF-Rockerz
--Iqra--
--Iqra--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Aw, well that's unfortunate. See, you should stick with what your getting. Greed and Jealousy kills. Wink I only watched him in Akbari Asghari and MZZB but in both I overlooked him. Akbari Asghari cause it was funny. LOL And MZZB because, well, he wasn't that an important character. But I didn't mind his acting in both. It wasn't great, but it was fine. Bollywood level, I don't know.

Oh and I saw him in Kuch... um something, I have weak memory can't remember Confused. But he is married, his wife's pregnant, he has cancer, he dies, and his mom is played by Sameena Perzada. Wink  I enjoyed him in that. It ended a couple months ago... The OST is like: wo humsafar hua JAisai... Oh got it!... koi lamha gulaab sa jaisai! Yay!! I don't have that week memory it's Koi Lamha Gulaab Sa Lagai. I think.., although I'm pretty sure... Embarrassed

I haven't seem KAM, probably wouldn't like it... I didn't like the promos but the OST was very catchy.

Edited by --Iqra-- - 06 September 2012 at 4:30pm
-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
is this imran abbas hate clubLOL
i dont hate the guy nor do i like him...didnt watch KAM...watched an episode and gave up,...about his debut...he should have read the fine print..

Go to top