Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

star parivaar live response on page 4 (Page 6)

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Tfs khushi!!

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArjaAddict

Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Thanks Khushi...

I Don't Think Arhaan Can Go.He Missed Macau&US Trip...For Passport Issue.I Think It Is Not Solved Yet.Stern Smile

BTW Just Saw That...Pooja Is Requesting To Consider Her&Vishal.ShockedI Know She Was Kidding...But There Is Always A Little Truth Behind Every "Kidding".Geek
bro...Arhaan wasnt approached for Oak tree shopping gestivak by Sp...and henve he didnt go...its not that he cudnt go coz of passport issues...bt for macau he used his passport issue as an excuse and for the escape...lets hope he doeant do so this time...hmmm and yea...evrn pg wud love to go wid vishal as they haf fun fr prev us trip and they wentntogethr...n yea...thers nothing mysterious abt pg saying so :) bt we need agja...n so we ned more teeets...bth to rajan sir n pg requesting abt arjaan too go yoo 
Arry Was Approached For US Trip Too But He Showed Same "Passport" Excuse.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Believe Me.

And I Know It's Her Choice But...If Mr.Rajan Took It Seriously!Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
wow thats good news..lets messege to arja..specially Arhaan.and do more tweets to rajan singh..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96ArjaAddict

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Hmmm...TFS dear Big smile  
sadhnaarhaan Groupbie
sadhnaarhaan
sadhnaarhaan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I m silent reader n thanks a lot for ur efforts which u people are doing for Arja performance but i dont want to build my hope high bcoz i know Arhaan will make some excuse like Macau n Bhopal.I have no doubt pooja will agree but for Arhaan i m sure he will make some excuse but there is no harm in trying carry on.Best of luck Kroopa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Thanks Khushi...

I Don't Think Arhaan Can Go.He Missed Macau&US Trip...For Passport Issue.I Think It Is Not Solved Yet.Stern Smile

BTW Just Saw That...Pooja Is Requesting To Consider Her&Vishal.ShockedI Know She Was Kidding...But There Is Always A Little Truth Behind Every "Kidding".Geek
bro...Arhaan wasnt approached for Oak tree shopping gestivak by Sp...and henve he didnt go...its not that he cudnt go coz of passport issues...bt for macau he used his passport issue as an excuse and for the escape...lets hope he doeant do so this time...hmmm and yea...evrn pg wud love to go wid vishal as they haf fun fr prev us trip and they wentntogethr...n yea...thers nothing mysterious abt pg saying so :) bt we need agja...n so we ned more teeets...bth to rajan sir n pg requesting abt arjaan too go yoo 
Arry Was Approached For US Trip Too But He Showed Same "Passport" Excuse.TongueBelieve Me.

And I Know It's Her Choice But...If Mr.Rajan Took It Seriously!Shocked
Actors who were approached, only were seen going Tongue

ArjaAddict

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kabe--

Thanks Khushi...

Arry Was Approached For US Trip Too But He Showed Same "Passport" Excuse.TongueBelieve Me.

And I Know It's Her Choice But...If Mr.Rajan Took It Seriously!Shocked
Actors who were approached, only were seen going Tongue
Okay.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LArjaAddict

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I hope arhaan doesnt disappoint his fans this time:-P but there is a high possibly he will -_-

ArjaAddict

Go to top