Frequent Posters

Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sounds good. Tfs khushi ๐Ÿ˜›
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

Tats good to hear, They r considerin ArJa, the one who has to consider these events is Mr.AB lol
TFS Khushi...

Bingo!
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its good tht they r considering arja:).bt wht about AB???he wil not go:(so instead of requesting organizer al should request AB.
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: duakhan.

its good tht they r considering arja:).bt wht about AB???he wil not go:(so instead of requesting organizer al should request AB.

true ๐Ÿ˜”
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Khushi...

I Don't Think Arhaan Can Go.He Missed Macau&US Trip...For Passport Issue.I Think It Is Not Solved Yet.๐Ÿ˜ณ

BTW Just Saw That...Pooja Is Requesting To Consider Her&Vishal.๐Ÿ˜ฒI Know She Was Kidding...But There Is Always A Little Truth Behind Every "Kidding".๐Ÿค“
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: The_Dark_Knight

Thanks Khushi...

I Don't Think Arhaan Can Go.He Missed Macau&US Trip...For Passport Issue.I Think It Is Not Solved Yet.๐Ÿ˜ณ

BTW Just Saw That...Pooja Is Requesting To Consider Her&Vishal.๐Ÿ˜ฒI Know She Was Kidding...But There Is Always A Little Truth Behind Every "Kidding".๐Ÿค“

@bold-Amn't i using this line as my sign๐Ÿค”?
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

@bold-Amn't i using this line as my sign๐Ÿค”?

Copy-Paste!
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Copy-Paste!

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Thanks Khushi...

bro...Arhaan wasnt approached for Oak tree shopping gestivak by Sp...and henve he didnt go...its not that he cudnt go coz of passport issues...bt for macau he used his passport issue as an excuse and for the escape...lets hope he doeant do so this time...hmmm and yea...evrn pg wud love to go wid vishal as they haf fun fr prev us trip and they wentntogethr...n yea...thers nothing mysterious abt pg saying so :) bt we need agja...n so we ned more teeets...bth to rajan sir n pg requesting abt arjaan too go yoo 
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

bro...Arhaan wasnt approached for Oak tree shopping gestivak by Sp...and henve he didnt go...its not that he cudnt go coz of passport issues...bt for macau he used his passport issue as an excuse and for the escape...lets hope he doeant do so this time...hmmm and yea...evrn pg wud love to go wid vishal as they haf fun fr prev us trip and they wentntogethr...n yea...thers nothing mysterious abt pg saying so :) bt we need agja...n so we ned more teeets...bth to rajan sir n pg requesting abt arjaan too go yoo 

Arry Was Approached For US Trip Too But He Showed Same "Passport" Excuse.๐Ÿ˜›Believe Me.

And I Know It's Her Choice But...If Mr.Rajan Took It Seriously!Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.