India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arvi's wedding (Page 2)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Jenelle...what a sweet way to end the story...i will try my best to remember this version. Smile

As you know i'm an old school ARMAN watcher...(Jai's term LOL ) but loved the sweet jodi of ARVI also, and like others have said, Arvi's happiness was critical for Archana's and even Manav's happiness..  so in one fell swoop Ekta destroyed it all.  I'm really sorry for you  guys...all who were the ARVI groupies & fans  Wink  such a sweet story built up & built up and then broken in such a cruel way. Even for all the heartache for ARMAN and for us as viewers, they didn't marry someone else first .  Almost, but it was stopped in time.  

i really think the writers and producers of this show are very disturbed & confused people.  creativity is positive not negative...good story lines enhance the goodness in people not the evil...cruelty should never be the name of the game for writing, producing and winning audience.

All i can say is i am sorry...and certainly not interested in following the remainder of the show.  You know who else has my great sympathy, and that's the fine actors and actresses who will now lose their audience.  Ankita, who stood by Ekta to finish the story, has now been betrayed big time by her because, tho her fans will always love her, they won't be watching her show any longer. 

Very sad, very disturbing.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--Ashlaika

Rinamaharaj Groupbie
Rinamaharaj
Rinamaharaj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i would really loved if this scene was played out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--

Go to top