India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arvi's wedding

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Hmmm' Arjun married Ovi. I am still to see an actual wedding, nevertheless here's my take.

Arjun tells everyone of Purvi's sacrifice. All are shocked especially Archana who faints upon hearing this. Sulo and Vinod go to attend to her. Manav is very upset and is visible shaking with rage. He walks up to ovi and gives her one tight slap. Ovi looks up at her father with tears in her eyes. "Baba'''."

Manav gives her another slap. "Baba? I am your baba? Naahi Ovi. Had I been your baba you would've have never done this. Is this what I have thought you? Where are your sankaars?"

Ovi is crying uncontrollably and goes to Arjun. She tries to hug him but he moves away from her. "Arjun Tum?"

Arjun looks at her with utter hatred. "Ovi you did what you had to do now I'll do what I must. This is for the benefit of all present here. I love and will always love Purvi. No one can change this fact. I only married Ovi because Purvi asked me to. I will do anything for her, but let it be known that I am not happy with this marriage nor will I ever be."

The look on Dk's face is one of complete disappointment. "Arjun, son, you could've at least discussed this with me. Why did you and Purvi decide on this without taking the advice of the elders?"

Arjun goes to his dad and says "dad I know, but trust me everything is going to be alright!"

Dk looks at Arjun and shakes his head. Ovi is livid at this point. She starts to yell and rant that Arjun is only hers and that today she has gotten what she wants. At this time, Archu wakes up she goes to Ovi and says, "What have you done? And where is Purvi? Arjun, where is my daughter?"

Before Arjun could answer, Ovi goes to her, "Aai.." All are shocked to hear Ovi address Archu as aai.

Ovi ignores the startled expressions. She takes Archu's hands into her own. "Yes aai."

Manav yells "Ovi! What kind of game is this?"

Ovi then explains to him what she had told Archu and then later Purvi. She tells how Archu had refused her. Manav looks at Archana. They realize that Purvi has made the ultimate sacrifice for them. Sulo starts having asthma attack. All rush to her side. Ovi is left standing by herself.

Meanwhile, Purvi is on a train going away from Mumbai. She thinks of Arjun and cries.  An elder woman comes in and sits next to her. She asks Purvi what's wrong. Unable to contain herself, Purvi bears her soul to this woman, who listens and nods. When Purvi is finished with her story, the woman asks "Do you love your Arjun truly?"

Purvi responds "With all my heart. I will never love another as I love Arjun"

The woman then says "That's some sacrifice you made young lady!"

"I did this for my aai, only for my aai"

The woman tells Purvi that she has made a grave mistake. "Dear, do you really think your aai will be happy knowing that you are unhappy? Naahi. She'll never be happy. And what's the guarantee that her family will accept her?"  She paints a clear picture in Purvi's head. Purvi realizes her mistake.

Back at the wedding hall, Sulo starts feeling better. At that moment Manav declares that he does not accept this and says this marriage is not binding. Arjun tells that no priest was present to conduct the ritual and he just put the sindoor on Ovi's head. The priest overhears this and says that this is not a binding marriage. Ovi gets angry and grabs Arjun's hands. She demands that the priest conduct the ritual correctly as Arjun will only belong to her. At that moment, someone shouts stop. All turn. It's Purvi. She walks up to Arjun. He is shocked. The priest informs everyone that the auspicious time is passing and that the couple should get married now. With every one present, Arjun takes Purvi's hand and they do the pheres. He puts on sindoor and the mangalsutra on Purvi. Ovi cries and starts throwing a tantrum. Manav takes her away. Arvi look into each other's eyes.

Archana walks up to them. She looks at Purvi, "you pagaal girl. What did you do?"

"aai, I wanted to give you all the happiness that you were denied"

"Purvi, can't you see that my happiness lies in yours?" Mother and daughter hug. The couple then takes the blessings of their elders.

Arjun takes Purvi into in  his arms. "I love you Purvi"

"I love you Arjun"

All cheer.

This is simply wishful thinking on my part. I still believe in Arvi.  At last, if it were only so'...

Edited by jenelle05 - 06 September 2012 at 6:24am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gwenccjsuzykhushikulz19Indra2012Awesome2210diana72naavaButifuleyescrazygirl4RD-Latty-NadaCintaAshlaikaAnAvidReader_OrChiD_

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
would have loved it .. but as we have already seen the  sbs segment so no hopes in todays epi n they already shot the reception epi urghhh

... why cant purvi understand that if she will not be happy by seeing archana away from her family archana will also never be happy by the fact that purvi foolishly sacrifised her love..
 even archana knows how much arjun loves purvi n he told many times that he cannot live without purvi.. n sweared that he will spend his this life with only purvi

plzz arjun stand by ur words u told to archana. that u will deffo spend urs this life with purviii...

Edited by crazygirl4u - 06 September 2012 at 6:31am
-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
its a really nice prediction...but we all know that it will not going to happen in the show...:(...i like that u r always so positive...and thanx for giving this update as it put a smile on my face...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
really nice prediction but it will not happen ,manav slaps ovi ,,no ,,manav is a degraded person ,,ovi confess everything what she did ,,no,,and many other things not  gone be happen ,,actually our all  forum members  prediction we like very much but one only ekta who worse everything and we hate it ,,1 persons fictional thinking is too bad and that is ekta  and she ruin everything ,,actually we r all positive but ekta is not positive minder she only know bank balance thats why  we wittnessed  our super magical jodi  life sacrificy track.

MagicalPari

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
wow jenelle really hatsoff to ur creativity..nw at this point writing such story is commendable..nw the story is beyond repairs...!!
and ekta and her way too dumb cv's will not introduce such nice track..
of she had to save arvi shr should havr done dis long before coz dat article came a month ago amd we did so many things to realise her dat v r dissapointed wid dia track..first dey showd dat arvi will marry but later during marriage they gave us a big shock...if dey doesnt respect us y shud v watch their MAHAAN show..???

--Jenelle--

Shivana_j Groupbie
Shivana_j
Shivana_j

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I sooo would love if this happens todayyy...this lady is ruining her own tv series man...:(

--Jenelle--

diana72 Senior Member
diana72
diana72

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
totally loved ur story line though i knw its wishful thinkin but readin it made m happy...im only coming bck to the forum coz of u guys great posts but i have already given up PR for good. im glad tht the last i saw was both arjun n purbi happy n eagerly waitin to get married. well i even gav up readin the updates. for m (in my world whr crazy ektas n cvs do not exist )arjun n purvi r together...im a dreamer i must say...nway im prefer watchin punar vivah now as the story seems much more acceptable n bearable...tks again for the beautiful n lovely post...u hav the makings of a great cv... Smile

--Jenelle--

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diana72

totally loved ur story line though i knw its wishful thinkin but readin it made m happy...im only coming bck to the forum coz of u guys great posts but i have already given up PR for good. im glad tht the last i saw was both arjun n purbi happy n eagerly waitin to get married. well i even gav up readin the updates. for m (in my world whr crazy ektas n cvs do not exist )arjun n purvi r together...im a dreamer i must say...nway im prefer watchin punar vivah now as the story seems much more acceptable n bearable...tks again for the beautiful n lovely post...u hav the makings of a great cv... Smile
thank you. I have also given up on PR. I'm at the point of no return...

Go to top