Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

hi...6th sep...answer updated to page 14 (Page 30)

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

well khushboo if u pass our requests to cv about anjali drama...happy about it n if it will lead to dhamaka..wat more???

i am not negative just frustrated with wats going on with the story yarr,no probs with any actors or their acting ability...by only prob is they always say dhamaka...but it remains fruitless...
khushboo if u have contacts with cvs plz pass this message...we can't show them their job...they were doing it fabulously certain point to make us hook like that to this show...now its becoming really ridiculous,seriously,asr is supposed to be an intelligent person...then how come he just ignore the fact that he saw cr camera in his sister billings n let it be gone...how can asr,neglect the fact or better doc didn't report that anjalis foot was bleeding n she got elctrocuted at the stairs WHY...
if cv have answers i will be more than happy...cv can put brain in shyam mischief...cv can find space for anjali first trying to kill her baby next crying for 10 mins for her miscarriage n next moment missing her husband more than the baby...wat kind of woman is anjali i wonder

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dieforasr

AliaBhatt Senior Member
AliaBhatt
AliaBhatt

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainaluvBS

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Barun Sobti comes across as a very levelheaded sensible person not given to starry tantrums or airs so him not accepting something that is negative sounds rather dubious Any actor or for that matter any human being will accept praise along with criticism for how else are they supposed to evolve change and grow as a person In fact some of the best of Hollywood Bollywood legends have accepted and acknowledged their failures along with their success which is the mark of a true craftsperson worthy of their art

He in fact took in with great spirits a post that was made here in jest over a scene of his I do wish people would stop writing words as from his mouth or being his unofficial spokesperson You do a great disservice to their image by making them look churlish or prone to tantrums

This is purely my POV

As for the rest I take it with a great deal of skepticism

I found ur answer some sensible than rest of others here who always want a chance to say one thing or another about Barun.
I don't think the TM is telling the truth here i mean they are daily soap actors shooting 12-14 hrs everyday i don't think they have time to come here on IF and read posts here. I mean that must be the last thing on their mind.

He does not look that immature  at least to  me to  bother about the bashing posts on this forum.

Some basic points

after yesterdays Huge debate i found that
No TM has been ever disliked so much and bashed so much in India Forums. IN india Forums TM's have been bashed for writing offensive agianst ASR 's acting and all and sometimes aginst minor things. but hey were on a moderate level. Nobody in IF ever came so heavily on a TM as it was seen last night. Th entire population of India Forums became UNITED against this TM.
Last few times also the tM has been publicly humiliated in this Forum for being attention seeker and   for having VANITY n supplying wrong information. This is not the first time, The tM's track record has been dissapointing.

It proves

1.India Forums Public not liking her  at all. All call her immature.
2. People like Mishti because she talks straight. not making people dance to riddles n puzzles.
3.Confusing IF public with wrong information continously like saying arnav will breakdown near 4.khushi, Show is closing down, etc etc. have dissapointed the IF public.
5. Knowing a star should  not be considered as an achievement and to show other TM's that look  i have contacts not you. 
6. INfact nobody has problems with her posts even, problem i think started when she passed a bad remark to one of the veteran India Forum TM's . People where like- how dare she???
7, last night proves that- friends are just temporary, her supporters didnt turn up to defend her in that post sadly.  
8. 95% of TM's are fed up of fake riddles.

Earlier there were No spoiler Tm's who did like this
ZEE NEWS N MISHTI MKM have a good record in this forum.

Edited by AliaBhatt - 07 September 2012 at 1:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anwita08RSfilmsPvtltdclairvoyanceBreeeezydieforasr-SI-GirlabouttownLIKEDMG-DKS-

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Tfs.
FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Sometimes one should be careful not to let the adulation go to ones head for in the end in this rather fickle world people move on to the next best thing So would suggest the TM to exercise caution and prudence when crafting posts and  replies

Emotionally blackmailing impressionable minds into submission is not a likeable quality in a human being

I know offence is the best form of defense but can make one look rather silly at the end of it all
If you cannot take the heat then get out of the kitchen
Spoilers are fun but in the end spoil the atmosphere for all and in the competition to be one up leaves a very bad taste for all

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RSfilmsPvtltdSiri22SwaNia_2CDlove-SI-SamiyaIPKKNDGirlabouttownLIKEDMG-DKS-

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Again I lau Barun I lau Barun I lau Barun.

I'll make many many posts about his beautiful long hair, manly hands and chest hair and send you the links so Barun can read them and be happy.

TFS dear

And I lau you HiruHeart

Great post dearROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CDlove-SI-dieforasrFairyLiquidSoapLIKEDMG

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
So today we are not going to get any ARSHI scene...Cry
sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by sneak-peek

Khushboo, if you can tell this to the PH then please do - Fans of IPK haven't taken well to the entry of a writer from Ekta Kapoor's camp. I am not happy because I know that IPK is different from the saas-bahu drama and stupid twists and turns that Ekta's shows are famous or rather infamous for are not meant for IPK.

Please request 4Lions to stick to their original plot of IPK and don't bank on Ekta Kapoor's camp writer to boost their TRPs.

well dear on a serious note...
whomever thy r hiring for nythng...its there business not ours (means fan)
did u felt its like saas bahu just by one episode...just becoz dadi is against khushi u felt tht...how could u think like that yaar...
sorry to say but m not going to tell this to cv...
hiring a writer who worked for ekta kapoor doesnt mean he cant write a love story...he is talented...

Hi Khushboo!

No worries, yar. It's the makers show, it's their business - who they hire and what they show. They might as well see the show themselves because I really feel they are losing out on many viewers.

No I did not judge the show just by one epi. Rather I have been saying that the show is going downhill ever since the kidnapping track got over. But like you said, it's their baby, they know what they are doing. Who are we to say things to them. We are just some loyal (or used to be) viewers of IPK who will have to watch whatever they show.

By the way, after the last couple of episodes I realised that we the viewers have one power and that is the power of our remote. Honestly, I got so fed up of this changed IPK that I caled it quits after the "Shyam murdering his child" episode.

Now it's Balika Vadhu and Madhubala for me and frankly I am liking these shows a lot. I am happy.

Thank you for your hints, Khushboo. Won't be reading them from now on as I have lost interest in IPK.

Oh and if you could tell this to the CVs: It was good while it lasted!
subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AliaBhatt

Originally posted by rainaluvBS

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Barun Sobti comes across as a very levelheaded sensible person not given to starry tantrums or airs so him not accepting something that is negative sounds rather dubious Any actor or for that matter any human being will accept praise along with criticism for how else are they supposed to evolve change and grow as a person In fact some of the best of Hollywood Bollywood legends have accepted and acknowledged their failures along with their success which is the mark of a true craftsperson worthy of their art

He in fact took in with great spirits a post that was made here in jest over a scene of his I do wish people would stop writing words as from his mouth or being his unofficial spokesperson You do a great disservice to their image by making them look churlish or prone to tantrums

This is purely my POV

As for the rest I take it with a great deal of skepticism

I found ur answer some sensible than rest of others here who always want a chance to say one thing or another about Barun.
I don't think the TM is telling the truth here i mean they are daily soap actors shooting 12-14 hrs everyday i don't think they have time to come here on IF and read posts here. I mean that must be the last thing on their mind.

He does not look that immature  at least to  me to  bother about the bashing posts on this forum.

Some basic points

after yesterdays Huge debate i found that
No TM has been ever disliked so much and bashed so much in India Forums. IN india Forums TM's have been bashed for writing offensive agianst ASR 's acting and all and sometimes aginst minor things. but hey were on a moderate level. Nobody in IF ever came so heavily on a TM as it was seen last night. Th entire population of India Forums became UNITED against this TM.
Last few times also the tM has been publicly humiliated in this Forum for being attention seeker and   for having VANITY n supplying wrong information. This is not the first time, The tM's track record has been dissapointing.

It proves

1.India Forums Public not liking her  at all. All call her immature.
2. People like Mishti because she talks straight. not making people dance to riddles n puzzles.
3.Confusing IF public with wrong information continously like saying arnav will breakdown near 4.khushi, Show is closing down, etc etc. have dissapointed the IF public.
5. Knowing a star should  not be considered as an achievement and to show other TM's that look  i have contacts not you. 
6. INfact nobody has problems with her posts even, problem i think started when she passed a bad remark to one of the veteran India Forum TM's . People where like- how dare she???
7, last night proves that- friends are just temporary, her supporters didnt turn up to defend her in that post sadly.  
8. 95% of TM's are fed up of fake riddles.

Earlier there were No spoiler Tm's who did like this
ZEE NEWS N MISHTI MKM have a good record in this forum.

what happened last night????????????????????????? anyone bashed???????????? plz tell me what happened as yesterday i logged off earlier to watch the repeat at 11pm...

Go to top