Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

hi...6th sep...answer updated to page 14 (Page 29)

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

Originally posted by khushboorath

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...

Hii khushbooo

I generally dont comment in your posts...In fact I generally dont comment in this forum at all!!! Because whatever you say here is subject to get bashed .

If the actors really did come here and saw the posts Then I AM SORRY...I AM SORRY not for being an IPk fan but for being a member of IF for the past so many years. I have seen this website grow and become a commercial one from a free one. It went through many changes too since the past years.

When we joined IF, we had forums in our control too ( I have been a part of two biggest forums in IF back in 2007/2008...the actor is quite well known and mind it today Barun is in the same shoe in which the actor was there in 2008...he had the same kind of popularity and status on TV when he finally left Tv  to join movies...but WE were NOT Like this...some of the members from those forums are there still in this IPK forum...if any of them read this post of mine they would know abt what and whom i m talking here)... trust me we had time of our lives back at that point of time in our forums but ppl at that time were not this harsh. We welcomed celebs back then. Although in the same forum rival fans used to exist but I never saw any fanbase insulting or using  abusive words for another actor such massively especially when they knew that the actor may visit the forum. This is normal DECENCY!!!

When some guests do come at your house...do u tell them that u dont look good today and hence get out!!!! No we dont!!! If we want to criticise them then also we do it with some amount of decency!!! Hurting someone and insulting them using such lame words in the name of criticism doesn't create good reputation about yourself and neither about your own fanbase.

I saw Karan wahi's tweet a few days ago where he said that barun might join twitter. I would be grateful to you if u very kindly pass on my suggestion to him and ask him not to join twitter. His own fans dont know what they want from him forget about the outsiders...they wont leave any chance to abuse him there...and after a few days he will be forced to leave...I still remember how these same fans of Mr. Sobti bashed him in this very own forum and commented on his PR skills. And barun is not like other actors who can deal/handle such kind of ppl without being embarrassed...so its better if he stays out from this virtual world ...at least his dignity would be saved!!!

I am ashamed today reading this post...more ashamed when i read some disgusting posts on the actors...and much more ashamed to know that the actors really had the misfortune of reading them.

Thank You in advance.

I agree!! Clap Thanks!! Even I feel there is so much attitude going around here!!  It may be a free forum, but to attack people and actors is really insane!! Actually there is no sanity left on IF!! I've seen this happen in quite some shows and their forums!! They always chase away the scoopsters with their high demands!! I find this irritating and unreal!! Dead Are you guys all like this in real life?!! Shocked I guess not everyone has patience but still!! Confused 

Shreya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenmeshaspisces25MrDarcyfan

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Can u please request the cvs... I cannot say about others but I ... Desperately want to see the separation track,.. Focussed on khushi... If none of the raizadas / maliks  are shown for a month , 2 months   will be a welcome respite.,, if ASR comes with a di.. Package.. Don't want it...khushi deserves better.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasSiri22MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life
arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...

HOW can Barun think that people on IF hate him? That is utter nonsense! The past 15 months, WHO has been sending all the fan mail, and Birthday wishes etc to Barun! He knows a LOT of that stuff comes from IF members!

So WHY coz some random people are saying a few negative things would he think we are ALL in it? I dont know WHY anyone would critisize his acting? I have always found him SUPERB! The reason I watch this show is HIM and Sanaya! I LOVE them! Barun is gorgeouse and when he is in the frame, I cant see anything else! It's not just his looks, he has a real charisma has ASR!

I dont know WHAT he has read, or people that know him has read! (I dont know, so I cant comment). BUT I can sincerly say 99.9% of this FORUM LOVE Barun! They also love Sanaya!

PLEASE let them both know this! Yes DB is getting some hate, but that's mostly because of the track and people are fed up of her crying charachter dominating the story! That is all! It's not personal!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sprinklezenjoeinnocentgreenjessjazzpisces25SamiyaIPKKNDGirlabouttownspate22asrcraze

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by farz24

Criticising an actors acting is FINE!
But criticising the way a person talks, walks, hugs, holds hands, styles his hair, wears clothes is NOT FINE!
Just compare and tell me many posts were made in this forum about his acting and the rest?I would say 1:10!!!!

i want to say this thing only dear...but u know few ppl r having problm with everythng...so thy keep on complaing...
watever i say thy have problem with that...so i guess its better for me to shut rather then loosing my patience
nyways thxs for understanding point

Few people? Err... have you been to the forus lately. Oh wait you're still giving hints as of yday so you still come here. Haven't you seen except for the so called analyzers almost everyone in the forum is fed up with what is being shown. Anjali lost her baby at 7 mos. Even then people hate her and are seeking her blood. 

Anji failing to garner zero sympathy should tell you if something is wrong with the forum or with the cv's.

Anywho I don't believe Barun's upset reading IF posts. If he is then I have to say he's not fit for bollywood. Or rather have a thick skin dude. You're going to need it. 

Having said that we have every right to criticize ASR. Half the time he looks dazed,unkempt though he's a little better now. He's in show business for god's sake. A little grooming is all what fans are asking for. 

aashi_-SI-OmNaMaSteOm

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Please pass the right messages to the cast/crew... Barun and Sanaya are loved very dearly here and are the sole reason the serial is being watched...please send them the links of the appreciation posts which people painstakingly prepare instead of saying they are upset...can you please do that being an IF member yourself...

Our main issue is with the story line, attitude and handling of issues by the CVs who claim to work hard but have failed to connect with the audience. If not for Barun and Sanaya, all their scenes would have fallen apart. 

And I repeat, noone is impressed with Anjali's track and it has been  concluded that she is a dishonest, manipulative parasite who in the name of being a sister is just sucking off happiness from her brother's life. This is not our imagination but the result of the scenes and dialogs shown for Anjali and her pati parameswar. So given this is the result, please ask CVs to retrospect and see where they have gone wrong and correct it. If they want to show Anjali as a good sister, the scenes and dialog should be accordingly crafted. Noone can appreciate Anjali and her tantrums anymore, We only appreciate Khushi and her love and patience. But it is quite unfair to keep demanding her to make sacrifices...

it is unfair to have made a mess the second time during the wedding...the dream wedding Khushi deserves and wanted to have...the joyful wedding Arnav looked for and planned to have...

Why couldnt that have happened...and then this entire drama taken off...What are the CVs real motives...

aashi_jessjazzspate22

--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
thnx khush
laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for d hints...though i cant decode them.
since u r close to d PH can you tell us why d channel is not promoting d show?
every other show gets a new promo except IPK.
how will d TRPs increase if d shows not promoted?
i kno it should not b my problem n should just njoy d show.
but if d trps r gud we r assured that d channel wont pull out d show any time...n also no amt of rumors will scare us then.
i hv called at SP many a times complaining about this.n moreover it is annoying to see all d other dumb shows being promoted on a big scale wen our show is totally neglected.
Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Barun Sobti comes across as a very levelheaded sensible person not given to starry tantrums or airs so him not accepting something that is negative sounds rather dubious Any actor or for that matter any human being will accept praise along with criticism for how else are they supposed to evolve change and grow as a person In fact some of the best of Hollywood Bollywood legends have accepted and acknowledged their failures along with their success which is the mark of a true craftsperson worthy of their art

He in fact took in with great spirits a post that was made here in jest over a scene of his I do wish people would stop writing words as from his mouth or being his unofficial spokesperson You do a great disservice to their image by making them look churlish or prone to tantrums

This is purely my POV

As for the rest I take it with a great deal of skepticism

I found ur answer some sensible than rest of others here who always want a chance to say one thing or another about Barun.
I don't think the TM is telling the truth here i mean they are daily soap actors shooting 12-14 hrs everyday i don't think they have time to come here on IF and read posts here. I mean that must be the last thing on their mind.

He does not look that immature  at least to  me to  bother about the bashing posts on this forum.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AliaBhattCDlove-SI-FairyLiquidSoap-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmLIKEDMG

Go to top