Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

hi...6th sep...answer updated to page 14 (Page 28)

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...

Tell  Barun to open ONLY his AT thread...as he cant take his BAD luck or criticism for his acting...

Audiences dont want DI's track...as CVs' choice to give ANjhali more screen space...so this is audience choice ...dekhna nehien hain...as "Dekhna hain to dekho"...

I think this is open forum...IF ppl cant help lick news/false-riddle spoilers...

see how much time u have that u r wasting it here...
even u know that m giving fake one...u r here to read it...n try to think wat is there...rite...

so you admit it's fake?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AliaBhattSiri22RupunzaleEtherealSanz..OmNaMaSteOm

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...

rest ur wish...

Tell  Barun to open ONLY his AT thread...as he cant take his BAD luck or criticism for his acting...

Audiences dont want DI's track...as CVs' choice to give ANjhali more screen space...so this is audience choice ...dekhna nehien hain...as "Dekhna hain to dekho"...

I think this is open forum...IF ppl cant help lick news/false-riddle spoilers...

see how much time u have that u r wasting it here...
even u know that m giving fake one...u r here to read it...n try to think wat is there...rite...

so you admit it's fake?
Did the TM just admit that she gives fake riddles in the name of spoilers? Unbelievable! I really explained her about how cheated we feel about the Remmaige and she chooses to not reply to a valid point.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimalaAliaBhattSiri22CDlove-SI-tvbufIlahi_mera_JiyaOmNaMaSteOm

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
hi khushboo,

Dear please say barun not to be sad abt the posts on IF, popularity of the show has brought in publicity as well as criticism which is a part of show business. There are diehard fans of Barun who may go unnoticed only becoz of couple of negative posts ask him to see some positive posts as well.

AliaBhatt Senior Member
AliaBhatt
AliaBhatt

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
guys BS is going to work in films and then he will know how cirtics attack  stars

neways @Rupinzale and CD LOVE

there is  a film called DHOKEBAAZ  THUG    na?????
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life

rest ur wish...

Hii khushbooo

I generally dont comment in your posts...In fact I generally dont comment in this forum at all!!! Because whatever you say here is subject to get bashed .

If the actors really did come here and saw the posts Then I AM SORRY...I AM SORRY not for being an IPk fan but for being a member of IF for the past so many years. I have seen this website grow and become a commercial one from a free one. It went through many changes too since the past years.

When we joined IF, we had forums in our control too ( I have been a part of two biggest forums in IF back in 2007/2008...the actor is quite well known and mind it today Barun is in the same shoe in which the actor was there in 2008...he had the same kind of popularity and status on TV when he finally left Tv  to join movies...but WE were NOT Like this...some of the members from those forums are there still in this IPK forum...if any of them read this post of mine they would know abt what and whom i m talking here)... trust me we had time of our lives back at that point of time in our forums but ppl at that time were not this harsh. We welcomed celebs back then. Although in the same forum rival fans used to exist but I never saw any fanbase insulting or using  abusive words for another actor such massively especially when they knew that the actor may visit the forum. This is normal DECENCY!!!

When some guests do come at your house...do u tell them that u dont look good today and hence get out!!!! No we dont!!! If we want to criticise them then also we do it with some amount of decency!!! Hurting someone and insulting them using such lame words in the name of criticism doesn't create good reputation about yourself and neither about your own fanbase.

I saw Karan wahi's tweet a few days ago where he said that barun might join twitter. I would be grateful to you if u very kindly pass on my suggestion to him and ask him not to join twitter. His own fans dont know what they want from him forget about the outsiders...they wont leave any chance to abuse him there...and after a few days he will be forced to leave...I still remember how these same fans of Mr. Sobti bashed him in this very own forum and commented on his PR skills. And barun is not like other actors who can deal/handle such kind of ppl without being embarrassed...so its better if he stays out from this virtual world ...at least his dignity would be saved!!!

I am ashamed today reading this post...more ashamed when i read some disgusting posts on the actors...and much more ashamed to know that the actors really had the misfortune of reading them.

Thank You in advance.

Edited by saheli2610 - 06 September 2012 at 4:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4glitterdrop95luvuasrraima111Luv_isnt_classyranjithaAddie07pisces25spate22

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

first one : was for anjali...her emotions for shyam re-entry
second one : for arnav...as aranv dnt want anajli to meet with shyam again...
third : its bout to come
forth one :  khushi feeling for arnav...sorry frnds sometimes dnt u guys feel that khushi love arnav n all the family members unconditionally which is irritated for me...but cv better know how to show...
last is for past...past is going to disclose soon...the main theme the main dhamaka will happen after that...

only one request to all of u my dear IF ppl...kindly dnt use abusing words or insulting words for those who actually work hard just to give u a wonderful serial...u r fighting for this serial...u love it, u hate it...but at least respect them...u never know who is visiting to IF just to read ur comments...some actor lost there respect for u guys...
i can understand criticizing is gud...kindly criticize them for there acting not for there private life

rest ur wish...

Hii khushbooo

I generally dont comment in your posts...In fact I generally dont comment in this forum at all!!! Because whatever you say here is subject to get bashed .

If the actors really did come here and saw the posts Then I AM SORRY...I AM SORRY not for being an IPk fan but for being a member of IF for the past so many years. I have seen this website grow and become a commercial one from a free one. It went through many changes too since the past years.

When we joined IF, we had forums in our control too ( I have been a part of two biggest forums in IF back in 2007/2008...the actor is quite well known and mind it today Barun is in the same shoe in which the actor was there in 2008...he had the same kind of popularity and status on TV when he finally left Tv  to join movies...but WE were NOT Like this...some of the members from those forums are there still in this IPK forum...if any of them read this post of mine they would know abt what and whom i m talking here)... trust me we had time of our lives back at that point of time in our forums but ppl at that time were not this harsh. We welcomed celebs back then. Although in the same forum rival fans used to exist but I never saw any fanbase insulting or using  abusive words for another actor such massively especially when they knew that the actor may visit the forum. This is normal DECENCY!!!

When some guests do come at your house...do u tell them that u dont look good today and hence get out!!!! No we dont!!! If we want to criticise them then also we do it with some amount of decency!!! Hurting someone and insulting them using such lame words in the name of criticism doesn't create good reputation about yourself and neither about your own fanbase.

I saw Karan wahi's tweet a few days ago where he said that barun might join twitter. I would be grateful to you if u very kindly pass on my suggestion to him and ask him not to join twitter. His own fans dont know what they want from him forget about the outsiders...they wont leave any chance to abuse him there...and after a few days he will be forced to leave...I still remember how these same fans of Mr. Sobti bashed him in this very own forum and commented on his PR skills. And barun is not like other actors who can deal/handle such kind of ppl without being embarrassed...so its better if he stays out from this virtual world ...at least his dignity would be saved!!!

I am ashamed today reading this post...more ashamed when i read some disgusting posts on the actors...and much more ashamed to know that the actors really had the misfortune of reading them.

Thank You in advance.

Choti
jaane de
I dont think Barun or Sanaya or any other actor has so much time to sit and read what tom dick and harry think about his acting or his appearance... If at all the news is true, then Barun is matured enough to know what to consider and what not to. And criticism is part of every damn industry and one should be ready to take it sportively... And if you are thinking about those people who open a post to discuss Barun's sex life, so as to get sadistic pleasure, then Barun can always choose to ignore them...
And dont even bother to think how IF was when we joined... that IF is dead... this is the new 'improved' avtaar of IF... Lemme see how many more days will it take for me to choose Bhaskar Thakur's way !!!

Edited by ranjitha - 06 September 2012 at 7:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Khushboo the forum has been  more or less been positive about Arnav khushi... The issue over here it a much larger group than any other show on IF

Over here approx 6300 pages have moved... The others shows have not even crossed 1000.. So obviously negatives will be there with positives..

But by an large the negativity shown in ipk show . Far outweighs the forum.. Where there are glorifying the villain entry like a hero...and a  parallel lead who is  thirty year old is reduced to playing a 3 year old.. 

Her screen space may have increased but her limited range reduces us to see her  forever lying on bed... Refusing medicine... And food..

It's as frequent as RAbba ves .. In ipk..
no wonder some members have started calling the show as di ki dawai..can we move on with whats next in ipk...it's not interesting to watch... A 32 year old being cosseted like a kid...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Siri22tvbuf

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Ok enuff has been said...no point talking abt it n hw upset barun is..e least we can do is appreciate his work nextime..end of story..rite nw we should be discussing abtstoryline nt barun's feel.s or his personal life...I knw for daljeet it is diff..ppl hating on her cos e news of her nego her role came out in public definitely ppl will talk u can't stp tat.. bt can't kp talking abt it..khush has already spoken to CVS tat we r hating too much of anjali its up to tem nw let's wait n c..

Go to top