Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

hi...6th sep...answer updated to page 14 (Page 27)

Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks khushboo

Today u gave so many hints
Like remarriage,shyams entry, past revelation and main dhamka ,main theme will be following soon.

That's wonderful!dear.

AliaBhatt Senior Member
AliaBhatt
AliaBhatt

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Again I lau Barun I lau Barun I lau Barun.

I'll make many many posts about his beautiful long hair, manly hands and chest hair and send you the links so Barun can read them and be happy.

TFS dear

yes CD love

plus in addittion there are drooling posts on his  swetaed VEST  during Kidnap phase,
There was a scene , he was hiding behind the carton boxes to trap kidnappers but on it  there was a Vulgar post on what he was doing behind that Box hidingly.

these shud not go waste too.they are very important. So links for them plzz too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CDlove-SI-SamiyaIPKKNDOmNaMaSteOmLIKEDMG

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AliaBhatt

I'll make many many posts about his beautiful long hair, manly hands and chest hair and send you the links so Barun can read them and be happy.

TFS dear

yes CD love

plus in addittion there are drooling posts on his  swetaed VEST  during Kidnap phase,
There was a scene , he was hiding behind the carton boxes to trap kidnappers but on it  there was a Vulgar post on what he was doing behind that Box hidingly.

I will! These posts will make Barun so happy. And I m just about to make a post on his super sexy stubble hair. I'll send that link too!

TFS dear

AliaBhatt-SI-SamiyaIPKKNDOmNaMaSteOmLIKEDMG

AliaBhatt Senior Member
AliaBhatt
AliaBhatt

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AliaBhatt

TFS dear

yes CD love

I will! These posts will make Barun so happy. And I m just about to make a post on his super sexy stubble hair. I'll send that link too!

TFS dear

yes CD love

iss forum mey sabb murakh hai . So plz  stop  writing constructive cricism posts immediately.. IREQUEST I beggg to all  TM's 
and Cd Love as u talked about stubble...there were A rated posts on baruns hair growth in other parts of his body. They need to be showcased.. Posts on post mortems and analysis of his each body part of BS ..eeksss that was...extreme
YIPEEE bS i wll read them through the postmaster .

daakiya daak laya. what is the female of post man oh postwomen ..forgot actually

Edited by AliaBhatt - 06 September 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...
all i can request pls stop this...let ppl enjoy the track yaar...plsss

rest ur wish...

Tell  Barun to open ONLY his AT thread...as he cant take his BAD luck or criticism for his acting...

Audiences dont want DI's track...as CVs' choice to give ANjhali more screen space...so this is audience choice ...dekhna nehien hain...as "Dekhna hain to dekho"...

I think this is open forum...IF ppl cant help lick news/false-riddle spoilers...

AliaBhatt-SI--DKS-OmNaMaSteOmIlahi_mera_Jiya

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

arnav/barun is doing a good job...dnt know y u guys have problem with his acting...n more then that u might call his bad luck but wenever he visit to IF from his frnds id just to see wat ppl r saying for his acting he alwz get post regarding bad things for him...

khushi/sanaya hardly visit to IF but her frnds can pass her the news wats internet ppl r thinking for her n bout her acting

anjali/daljeet: she is justifying her character well...wat a big deal in this if she ask for screen space from cv... after all she is a actor n she want that watever she is working atleast ppl shud know her...

today only i come to know that som ppl r disclosing confidential news between ph n actors...do u guys think its gud...do u guys actully able to enjoy the tracks after all this news like firstly barun's leave then daljeet nego etc...

bout story spoiler i can understand as everybody want to know bout story yaar so its not a big deal but disclosing news bout alll other things is not gud yaar...

rest ur wish...

Tell  Barun to open ONLY his AT thread...as he cant take his BAD luck or criticism for his acting...

Audiences dont want DI's track...as CVs' choice to give ANjhali more screen space...so this is audience choice ...dekhna nehien hain...as "Dekhna hain to dekho"...

I think this is open forum...IF ppl cant help lick news/false-riddle spoilers...

see how much time u have that u r wasting it here...
even u know that m giving fake one...u r here to read it...n try to think wat is there...rite...
LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

rest ur wish...

see how much time u have that u r wasting it here...
even u know that m giving fake one...u r here to read it...n try to think wat is there...rite...
 blogs r for spending waste time..as per I know..U hvnt read properly fake / riddle...there always fake spoilers in forum..for me..I dont believe in spoilers...I just read as a normal post...I will catch episodes if I like...dont basis of spoiler..this is my theory...Spoilers never attracts me..whtever it is...
my point is IF is an OPEN forum...hope u get the point...

AliaBhatt..Swapnali..-SI-SamiyaIPKKNDOmNaMaSteOm

AliaBhatt Senior Member
AliaBhatt
AliaBhatt

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

rest ur wish...

leave it yaar. 
DMG u know my favourite proverb used in bollywood - Ulta chhor kotwal ko daatey. . Bahut hit line hai boss in movies.
tujhe woh gaana yaad hai bollywood ka- Tujhe mirchi lagi to mey kya karoon. zabardast hai

lsten n watch bollywood n relaxxx. plz no PAHELI haaa.. imean the movie

Go to top